Line or not?

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Can’t believe I’m posting this, but here I am lol.

My LO is currently 8 months old and I still bf. My periods have no yet returned, which is normal for me although they should be here anytime going with my other bf babies.

anyway, I decided to test purely because I’ve been loosing weight (purposely) and the last 2 weeks it’s not really being coming off. This is usually the case for me when pregnant, so I wanted to rule that out.

so I tested with some cheap strips from home bargains. Top one is from this morning 2nd fmu, but had a lot to drink. Bottom is from this afternoon. Swear I can see something faint. I would ignore it but it actually looks wide like a real line. Pic taken after the timeframe, but could make something out when I did it. Probably just indent, but opinions please x

CE4359FD-D5AA-4000-ABB5-8A24F8DF3C44.jpeg

I see something in the bottom but almost looks like an evap

Bottom test, I agree looks like a evap line.

I can see something on the bottom but yeah hard to tell if it’s an evap.

Thanks everyone. Think I’ll use the last test tomorrow and if nothing I’ll have my answer x

I definitely see a line on the bottom test but because its quite grey I'd say it was an evap. Good luck for your next test.

Well fmu...

think these tests must always kinda show a ‘shadowy’ indent. id say negative and that’s the result I’m wanting :)

A766A3E5-D324-4908-9A8E-2CB540F2432B.jpeg

Looks negative to me glad u got the outcome u wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->