Lines lighter? Please help!

Mrs.Barajas

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I posted my bfp two days ago on 10 DPO. On 11 DPO morning I got a darker line on wondfo and FRER. On 11 DPO evening I got an even darker line on both and was really excited to test today. However this morning I got a line on the FRER that was the same as the 11 DPO morning, and the wondfo was the same as the 11 DPO evening. Discouraged, I just took a FRER 4 hours later, and it was lighter than the line earlier that morning (didn't take a pic). Now I'm worried this could be a chemical. Did I test too often and dilute my urine? Any thoughts or experiences to share? Pics are attached. Thanks!!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
Levels only increase every 48-72 hours so maybe try again tomorrow. You might be better posting this in the pregnancy test section as well.

Well I guess I freaked out for nothing! I tested this evening after a 6 hour hold and my FRER was even darker than last night. Also got a positive on clear blue digital! I guess my fmu and SMU is not as good as my evening urine for some reason. Lesson learned! :) here is my profession pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back