***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

i write CD as in cycle day i dont know if thats actually what i means though but i thought it was, i will do another test in the morning, i hate being in limbo so annoying lol so glad that OH is managing to get home and see you cleck xx

iv just realised if i am pregnant this month it will be the 3rd time in 5 cycles that iv been pregnant, maybe 3rd time lucky?

Ohhhh!!! Maybe Boothh! Third time can be the charm you know! :winkwink: I cant wait to find out the results tomorrow morning! I'm certain it's a BFP for you!!! :happydance: Please let us know right after you test!! :hugs:

Cleck: Glad DH has been able to come home and :sex: haha. And yes, cd means cycle day. Ewcm is (sorry for tmi) when you wipe after you pee and its a clear and slippery type of fluid on the tissue and it seems to be stretchy and it resembles egg whites ew= eggwhite cm= cervical mucus = ewcm. :haha: When you see that it's usually a good indicator that you are in your fertile window and about to ovulate or are ovulating and should bd as soon as possible.

thats all i do when i see ewcm i make sure we have sex til its gone ha

JoeyJo- I'm NTNP too and don't care either way if I get pregnant or not. I figure when its the right time it will happen and perhaps it will never happen.

Boothh- I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.. 3rd time is the charm! The symptoms sound right on though :happydance:

Cleckner- I did a google search on OPK... I'm learning so much!

Once you start checking for EWCM you'll never miss it again!

i never missed it before i even knew what it was, and stuart just thinks he has just done a good job at turning me on if i have ewcm :rofl:

:haha: LOL Boothh. That's funny! Ahhhh men.... they are so ignorant and nieve. LOL!

My poor DH has been having to on decaf as of late because I told him the impact it has on his swimmers and at his age, we cant afford any further compromise since we're ttc. :coffee: He wants it back after I ovulate. I'd love to let him have it but I cant guarantee that our efforts are going to cause me to get pregnant on the first try even though I'm sure hoping it does! :blush:

right im off to bed be posting bright and early xx

Nite nite Boothh! Sleep well and I look forward to your post with your bfp! :winkwink: :hugs:

Okay girls. Kimberly especially. I have saved the past three days OPK tests and I got a line the past two days that were fainter than the control line, and now today I have no line. I took a picture and I'll post it in a second but is it possible that I ovulated and the line just didn't get as dark as the control line? They were each taken around 6 PM with urine I held for hours in advance. I've actually been consistent with them the past three days so I just don't get it. Did I not ovulate this month? Pics in a sec. Emma is climbing on me. :haha:

Here's the picture. THe last test is still wet but obviously the other two have dried up. I'm SO confused. Did I ovulate on CD 18?

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/cleckner04/IMG_0785.jpg

Hey Cleck. No, I don't think so. The line should at the very least match the control line. Your body may gear up to ov again though. I understand the frustration though. I had that kinda thing last cycle where it looked like I was about to OV and then crap happened at hubby's work and he got stressed and we had that spat and it caused my ov to be put off. You had that stress with Roxy's disappearance occur and I'm suspecting that that might have caused your ov to be put off as well. Hang in there and try to be patient. I know it's frustrating. :hugs:

Okay I just read in the OPK section and apparently I should be doing a few a day because I could've had a surge and just not caught it. I hope that's what it means. And some girls said they've never gotten a super dark OPK. Hmmm..This is seriously just making me more stressed than anything and I only wanted to use them to see if I'm ovulating. And it seems like I'm not. :(

Awwww! Don't let it stress you out hun. You're not out, you might be having long cycles and like I said, the stress that you went through with Roxy disappearing could have caused your ov to be put off. Your body might gear up to ov again though so hang in there. And I'd recommend doing the opk twice a day. Usually the two best times are between 11am and 3 pm and 5pm and 10pm. And you want to leave as much time between the two tests as possible so I'd recommend 1 and 9pm. I myself have to start using my opks tomorrow (cd12) since I'm starting to get the ewcm so I hopefully wont screw up our BD timing. Haha.

If its any comfort to you, I have another friend who is still breastfeeding her son and he's over a year old now too and she is now 13 weeks pregnant with their 2nd child. So you can still ovulate while BF'ing but it may also cause you have longer cycles than usual and have a later OV date. Good luck and don't stress. Just take each day as it comes and wait it out. Stressing definitely wont help things any and it definitely can mess up OV for you. So just relax and take it easy. :hugs:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooothhhhhhhhhhh where are you?

BFN!!! i guess that first line mustve been an evap :/ i dont feel like im about to come on though at all so i dont know what the hell is going on! ill do another over the weekend if she doesnt arrive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->