***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

SHHHHHIIIIIIIVVVVVV!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG :happydance: :happydance: I am so chuffed for u! Ice been lurking over here but not read for a while! Awww I'm so happy for u! I saw the puc of the positive 1st and its just how my 1st one looked! Nice and strong!

Sorry about David sweetie, my David has just had his hours cut, so I can imagine how you feel!

Hope everyone is great! And AE loving the bump! Can't wait to see pics when he's born!

Any luck on the bfp Spidey!!? Xxx

So I went to the doctor today so he can refer me to the midwife and he told me my EDD is 31st September! Very reassuring when a doctor tells you a date that doesn't even exist :haha::haha:

oooo! A September or October baby! Perfect months to have outdoor birthday parties!

Even though it sucks that I haven't gotten my bfp yet, I can now look forward to a morning sickness free visit with my brother at the end of February!!

:haha: Shiv that's really funny. 1st of October it is then.

Spidey :hug: enjoy your weekend. Are you still :sex: just in case you are having a long cycle again?

Pippin- we had to take a break because of the runs I was having :haha: But I think we're back on for tonight!

I have stretchies by my navel piercing (well where it was before I took it out) and I have some down under my bump, but they're still really pale. What happened last time was that after the birth, they all popped up and turned purple, so I'm expecting that to happen again this time.

I'm a civil servant, so the world won't come to an end without someone doing my job, but two of my team are retiring in March, so it was pretty stressful thinking that there would be noone there at all and I would get back to a big fat MESS in six months. Still nothing confirmed, but I've made a good start on my handover note, and I'm feeling less stressed, especially as Imogen's room is nearly finished FINALLY.

Doctors are stoopid sometimes - the last one I saw only seemed to have the vaguest idea which end the baby was going to come out of. Thank heavens I see the midwife again on Monday!

AE were you early or late with Imogen?

I've been feeling a bit icky today. For those of you that have experienced morning sickness, when did it reach its peak?

Shiv. It all started bang on six weeks for me then was all day every day until 8 weeks 2 then I had a couple of lighter days then back to all day horrid nausea until about 11 weeks when it very gradually got less and less and stopped at 14 weeks. Worse in the evenings for sure. I got some yesterday though. With Sam I only got waves starting at 6 weeks again but I'd have a week on week off and nothing by week 11. Quite different to this one. Will be interesting to see in a week if this is a different sex. When is your scan?

Spidey glad you are starting to bump uglies again just in case. I have everything crossed you don't need to though.

Aunty E when do you officially leave? I'm hoping to go to 38 weeks but we'll see how we go.

Ohh I just noticed my baby changed to the size of an avocado today :happydance: (ticker)

Shiv, my ms started around the middle of 5 weeks with Kira. Pretty much all day and night and it started letting up around 10 weeks and was completely gone by 15 weeks. The worst part was 6 weeks to 10 weeks- I was so sick that I could hardly move without being sick. It took me awhile to learn all the little tricks that made it better. I had to eat ALL of the time. I always had a baggy of dry cereal with me and I crunched on it all day. I had to sleep in a separate bed since wiggly DH would make me hurl, and I kept cereal boxes in the bed so I would wake up 5-6 times a night and munch away :haha:

Pippin- bumping uglies :rofl:

Man all of you are lucky. I had MS the entire pregnancy with Emma. It came at completely random times. I even had to make DH stop at the side of the highway a few times so I could throw up. :wacko: Or I'd have to grab the closest thing and throw up because I couldn't make it to a bathroom. :dohh:

I haven't been sick in years. I seem to be very lucky even when I'm ill.

Cleckner- thats awful to have ms the whole time! I know what you mean by random ms because I had that for a few weeks right before it stopped. I would be completely okay and then suddenly get an overwhelming wave of nausea.

My nipples are a little sore this morning so I have a feeling I'm ovulating. This will probably be another long cycle for me- so lets see if I'm right and AF arrives in 2 weeks (or a bfp if I'm lucky!). Today is cd 30 for me.

you best get doing the horizontal baby shuffle Spidey!

Or you're producing hgc spidey :winkwink: get :sex:

That's another new saying Shiv, you taught me the bumping uglies one too :rofl:

I have to hope the spermies from Thursday night can survive until the next time DH is home, which should be Sunday night! He's away this weekend to help clear out my grandmothers house so here I am ovulating and there is no man to impregnate me! I do know that we had unprotected :sex: 3 or 4 days before I ovulated with Kira so they should be alive up there still :haha:

I was just googling sensitive nipples and ovulation and learned that it could be caused by increased progesterone which occurs AFTER ovulation. Soooo... I may have already ovulated and my Thursday :sex: might have been perfectly timed, LOL. Okay, now there's no need to convince the mail man to sleep with me tomorrow :rofl:

I was just googling sensitive nipples and ovulation and learned that it could be caused by increased progesterone which occurs AFTER ovulation. Soooo... I may have already ovulated and my Thursday :sex: might have been perfectly timed, LOL. Okay, now there's no need to convince the mail man to sleep with me tomorrow :rofl:

:thumbup:........ bring on the bfp :happydance:

(ps my postman is better than the milkman too :winkwink: :haha:)

so Spidey, where do you think you are at in your cycle? Any sign of AF?

I have been feeling pretty ropey over the weekend, just about all I can stomach is bread - the thought of anything sweet turns my stomach. I really hope I don't get morning sickness as badly as you guys did - it sounds horrific (although I do quite like the idea of having a midnight snack beside my bed!)

I have been thinking that I am probably having a boy, seeing as my symptoms are so different this time, either that or twins :wacko:

Cleck how did your weigh in go?

I gained 0.4 pounds last week. :rofl: I have no clue how but I'm thinking it was water retention or something because already since two days ago I've dropped over a pound. :dohh: Go figure right after the weigh in I finally drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->