***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Hi Aunty E - not long to go now for you! Are you excited?

AE- Wow, not much longer until you see baby! Was Imogen early or late according to her due date? Have you bought any boy things yet?

Still no AF, but I'm having just a tiny bit of spotting still. Yesterday evening I started having lots of toilet trips so I must have a tummy bug. Luckily it's only the lower end and overnight it stopped only to resume this morning! Yuck! I know its a tummy bug, but the paranoid part of me is trying to blame it on implantation, LOL. It might be a little disappointed this month when I get my BFN because in my mind I'm acting like I'm pregnant :haha:

I've read about plenty of people who get the runs before their BFP. I really hope this is it for you, although I know exactly how you feel about not wanting to be dissapointed :hugs:

The only reason that I'm even considering this as a possible pregnancy symptom is that I had no toilet trips overnight. I've had tummy bugs in the past and they never take a break overnight! This is going to be the longest week of my life... and if I AM pregnant, it's going to be the longest 2-3 months of my life until I can get myself a scan!!!

So Shiv, how are you feeling so far today??

mainly just hungry and tired again!!! I have already put on 3lbs (so much for not putting on as much weight this time round :haha:) although I don't think I have been eating that much more, lots more healthy stuff though.

I went ahead and booked myself an early scan for 18th Feb, I will be 8 weeks by then (all being well). It seems SOOOOOOooo long away!

I have been getting that pain when I cough and sneeze in bed, you know the one where it is ok if you are slightly curled up, but if you are lying flat out then it hurts! I don't remember getting it this early last time!

So spidey when is AF due?

Shiv- It might be 3 pounds of extra fluid and not fat, LOL! 8 weeks does feel so far away! It's good to have a early peek though! I can't wait!!!! :happydance: Now that you mention that pain when you cough... I am sort of remembering it now. Its funny how much I forget. Is it from your uterus stretching?

This time I really have to watch my weight gain since I think I had undiagnosed GD last time. I gained over 50 pounds but since I was skinny pre-pregnancy they didn't care, but Kira ended up being 10 pounds! It's something to chat about with the midwives when I see them one day.

If it is a perfect 28 day cycle AF would be due Thursday. Besides the freak long cycle last month, my average has been 30-32 days, so on the weekend AF might be here. I haven't had sore nipples this month which has been happening around ovulation, so I'm not certain what's going on. It's possible I haven't even ovulated yet and will have another freaky long cycle. But I do have spotting... sooooo... who knows!??? I really cannot get my hopes up!

Ohh lots I can add to here.

Right firstly Spidey toilet stops..... you know people say you get constipated when they are pregnant well I get the runs... nice! I haven't once had a problem going to the loo and it started really early so probably getting your hopes up even more but I'd say it's looking hopefully. It's good your trying to keep an even head though as I know how easy it is to get carried away and then the fall is even harder :hugs: when AF comes. Mind you, you could test now and then you'll be really in the know :haha:

Shiv those pains are round ligament pains and I got them about 5 weeks too. id loads of research and apparently according to many women and sites it's perfectly normal for second time mums to get it early. It really hurt on occasion and has done a couple of times since. At it's worst it was like a burning feeling too. Horrid but thankfully only lasted a few hours.

As for weight I feel really proud of myself, I've put on three pounds since being pregnant and I'm chuffed with that. Mind you I haven't exactly stopped eating, in fact I'm eating tons but I think where I'm saving cals is because I've stopped drinking (obviously). I know it's going to pile on soon but seeing as I put on about 10 last time by this point I feel good and I'm trying to chose the healthy options now I'm over the MS to hopefully stall it. I still haven't lost the weight from when I was on Maternity leave.

Yay for the scan date too Shiv. When are you actually going to book it? So excited for you :happydance:

haha Pippin. Okay, I give in! This is the plan... I will use my one and only pregnancy test this evening (or perhaps RIGHT NOW, LOL). Then I will order some more from online since I found a great price with free shipping at Amazon. And since I'm an Amazon prime member they will arrive in 2 days! So then I can test again this weekend. Atleast then I can stop thinking about it since this spotting is driving me nuts!

Ah Spidey - you caved to Pippin's pressure! Have you peed yet?

haha Pippin. Okay, I give in! This is the plan... I will use my one and only pregnancy test this evening (or perhaps RIGHT NOW, LOL). Then I will order some more from online since I found a great price with free shipping at Amazon. And since I'm an Amazon prime member they will arrive in 2 days! So then I can test again this weekend. Atleast then I can stop thinking about it since this spotting is driving me nuts!

Oh yes, yes, yes, yes!!!! Woohoo :wohoo: I love it when people listen to me (you'd think that would happen a lot being a teacher but you'd be surprised :haha:) I'm going to stay on line till we get the result. I have everything crossed :thumbup:

Ah Spidey - you caved to Pippin's pressure! Have you peed yet?

You're as bad as me!

edit: Just looked on Amazon and OH MY GOODNESS!!! Why didn't I look there before they are even cheaper than ebay!!!! Jeez. Clear blue conception indicator digi's 2 pack are only £7.50, normally at least twice that :saywhat:

hahaha... you girls are such a BAD influence!

It was a BFN! And I even spilled pee on my arm and shirt so I had to change my clothes too :haha:

And you all will be happy to hear that 6 pregnancy tests will be arriving to my house on Wednesday! So no more excuses that I can't get to the store. It's amazing how much $ I just saved!

I can test again later in the week, and perhaps there will be a line this time :)

ah I wouldn't worry too much about the BFN spidey - if it was impantation bleeding the other day then I would expect it to take another few days to show up! Sorry about your clothes though - out of interest how di dyou manage that?

Ahhh bottoms :dohh: but I guess it could still be way to early. Keep positive though hon and definitely keep bding. At least you won't be guessing for the next few days and can relax a little until we force you to do it again on Wednesday when the tests arrive :rofl:. I'm one of these people that need to know everything now so I tested from 10 dpo onwards. I found it softened the AF blow if you catch my drift.

Sorry it's not the early result we all hoped for but my bfp was a little later this time at 11/12dpo so it's probably too early. Well done on getting the cheap tests though :thumbup:

So.. my pee stream is very chaotic so it's hard to aim at a stick :rofl: so I pee into a cup and then dip the stick. I spilled the pee cup on myself because Kira was hugging onto my legs as I sat on the toilet since she decided to poo as I tested :haha:

I'm not surprised it's a BFN... and if it turns out that this isn't my month that's okay too.

Pippin- I am really starting to see your logic re: testing early! I actually feel relieved that I know the answer as of today. One less thing to think about :thumbup:

Pip- I'm the same. I like testing early to get the anticipation out of the way. Sitting around wondering just does my head in.

Spidey- So sorry it was BFN! But you are still super early so fingers x'ed you get some lines in a week! My pee is pretty unpredictable too. I can never take tests mid stream. I always have to use a cup. :haha:

I'm not good at the whole guessing and waiting thing. I have to know everything now otherwise I feel anxious. It's like finding out the gender with this one. I'm just so anxious to know and when I start thinking about it, it gets all a bit much, I just NEED to know :rofl: I'm not a patient person as you can probably guess. :dohh:

Pip- I'm the same. I like testing early to get the anticipation out of the way. Sitting around wondering just does my head in.

Glad your the same, I also get an enormous amount of pleasure looking at the test for hours after seeing if that line will come up. I'm a true POASaholic! I must have done 30 odd tests with each pregnancy (cheap internet mostly at 10p a go) just so I could see the lines get stronger. I love that feeling of a squinty hinty line which I then get massively excited about. If it just goes straight positive I think I'd feel cheated of that guessing game.

Goodness I sound like a right weirdo now don't I!!! I think I'll stop. :dohh: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->