***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

where are you in your cycle Cleck? That always made a difference tomy weight

I'm actually not sure. I think I'm around ovulation so around the time when weight is harder to come off. I have been noticing I drop most in the week after my period. Than after that it is slow going. :dohh: It's no wonder men lose weight so much faster than women. They don't have to deal with yucky periods and hormones.

Cleckner- you're also doing workouts so you might be dropping fat but gaining muscle. :thumbup:

Shiv- Wouldn't that be something if this one was a boy (or twins, LOL)

I'm guessing I'm due for AF in almost 2 weeks. So not this Friday but next Friday. This is all based on my nipple symptoms, LOL.

Nipple sensors I like it :rofl: all you need is a little light in the end to flash. Actually that would be really useful :rofl:

Wouldn't it be something if my nipples predicted the exact day AF came! I have faith in their prediction abilities :haha:

How's everyone feeling today??

Spidey and her magic nipples! Imagine if they could predict other stuff too, like earthquakes and snow! :haha:

I feel like I have a permanant hangover! Along with it al I can bare to think about eating is bread and salt and vinegar crisps!

My nipples are predicting that Shiv is pregnant with triplets!!!!!! :rofl:

Eat what you can and don't worry about getting proper nutrition right now. I only could eat grapefruits and lettuce covered in vinegar for weeks! Any other symptoms besides your food aversions Shiv?

Shiv have you booked your scan yet?

Yep all booked for Friday 18th at 2.20pm!

i don't feel as bad today, not sure what is worse feeling rubbish ornot feeling rubbish!

can't wait for your scan Shiv :happydance::happydance:

I think having ups and downs in symptoms is normal. Try not to think about it too much :hugs:

So... I'm thinking of using another one of my precious pregnancy tests this weekend. Based on my nipples, I'm guessing that would be 1 week post ovulation. These long cycles are so torturous!!!

Ooooohhhhh it'll be scans one a week for the next 3 weeks, Pip 12th, shiv 18th & me the 21st!! Lots of exciting dates!! Can't wait for u two to have yours, I think I'm more excited than I am for mine lol!! Xxxx

Yay for booking Shiv. Can't wait to see a picture.

Ash is a good run of scans isn't it. So exciting I love it.

Spidey :test: why not hey all good fun and feeds our universal obsession. :haha:

I'm gonna disagree with Pippin and say Don't test! If you are only a week post ovulation then you might just about be implanting but too soon to get a positive on a test. These last few weeks have gone sooooooooo slowly for me, leave testing as long as you can :haha::hugs:

Yeah the earliest I've ever gotten a positive pregnancy test is 9 dpo and that is really early. I'd wait another week too if I were you. Like wednesday of next week. :D

Oh you big party poopers :haha: but they are probably right hon I was thinking that maybe you could be a week late already :blush: fingers crossed and all that. xxx

I'm guessing that I ovulated Friday or Saturday, so I'll test sometime next week! I think my nipples will let me know if it will be a bfp though :haha: The nipple soreness goes away during the week before AF. If nipple soreness is caused by increased progesterone, then they will continue to be sore as it gets closer and closer to when AF might come (my theory!). Right now my nipples are less sore, so I'm already prepared for another unsuccessful cycle.

I might look into some sort of ovulation monitor. If my cycles keep going for 46 days it will take me years to get pregnant at this rate!!

Shiv- I always check your ticker and I swear- these last couple of weeks have gone by soooooo slow! I bet its been even slower for you!!

I ordered a clearblue fertility monitor last week!! Didn't know if I should share because I don't want to become too obsessive. But I want to get my cycles straight before DH comes back. So if I still have a short luteal phase than I am going to start taking B6 vitamins to lengthen them. :dance: I saved so much money on the monitor by buying on ebay! And it was new! (I'd never buy a used monitor, that just seems yucky to me when pee is involved..:rofl:) But my period isn't here yet so I can't start using the monitor until my period starts. I'm just itching to use it though because it looks fun. :lol:

ooo Clecker- thats really cool! I never thought of ebay! I was reading about that particular ovulation monitor after my last post and it looks promising and has great reviews on Amazon. Now I have to decide if I want to buy one now, and "calibrate" it using this period coming up, or go thru one more month and see how things go. Part of me wants to get the monitor because it appeals to my scientific side... but I don't want to become obsessive about it. It's bad enough that I have 5 unused pregnancy tests in my house and I'm planning to test BEFORE AF might arrive :rofl:

I keep reminding myself that I don't need to have a baby NOW and if Kira and another baby are 3 or 4 years apart, that is perfectly fine too. In fact it might be better because Kira will be off at Kindergarten and me and new baby can take naps together during the day, LOL.

I know I'm so worried I'll become obsessive too. But I also can't sit there just wondering when I ovulate. Because I really have no clue when I ovulate. I don't have any signs. No extra CM, no sore boobs, nothing like that. :shrug: And I also agree, a 3-4 year age gap sounds SO perfect to me. We'll probably put Emma in preschool around 4 years old so I could get all this amazing 1 on 1 time with the next baby. And naps sound good!!! :lol: I just know the terrible 2s are approaching and that freaks me out a bit. I'm definitely going to set my monitor with this next period. I've somewhat read the instruction manual but I need to read it a bit more to understand what I'm doing. :haha: I love that the tests are taken with FMU. Because with the opk sticks apparently you are supposed to take them in the afternoon and I always forgot. But I could easily remember with FMU every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->