***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

If AF isn't here by Friday night I'll test again Saturday :thumbup:

LOL Pippin- eat lots of blue berries, drink some wine, exercise a little bit and stay positive :)

Yay for the new test date and as for the ageing I do all those things anyway so horray!!!! Problem is I'm over weight which cancels them all out :haha: :rofl: Actually my husband is growing blue berries this year and we can't wait. Hope they are worth it he's had to buy in different soil, special water and all sorts of growing equipment lol.

Pippin- Watch out because the birds will try to eat them all!

Anything exciting happening to anyone else? I'm bored waiting for AF to arrive!

I should get to start peeing on sticks soon! :lol: And I also realized, my last cycle was only 27 days. :wacko: Who knows what is going on with my weird body. I'm still clotting with this period too but not nearly as bad as last month and I haven't cramped like last month either. So I'm hoping that was a one time thing. The clots still freak me out a bit.

oooo! peeing on sticks and sticking them in the monitor will be fun :thumbup: I use to have lots of large clots during my period but none since having Kira. I don't miss them either. So how long have your cycles been over the past few months?

They are different every month. They started out being 28 days but than started lengthening. The longest so far has been 34 days. And now a 27 day cycle. It's so random. :wacko:

I forgot to check my monitor this morning to see if I needed to test. :dohh: So I hope it isn't asking for one until tomorrow. I need to remember so I can use FMU.

The 27 day cycle was to balance out the 34 day cycle :haha:

Mine are going crazy too. I was having 28-32 day cycles (which was great for me :haha:) but now I'm getting these freak long 46-ish day cycles. Before Kira mine were usually between 34 and 46 days, sometimes 50-something days too. So frustrating!! Our uteruses like to keep us guessing :haha:

Do you think it's the breastfeeding making them crazy? Your cycles were crazy to begin with from the sounds of it. 50 day cycle! :shock: Although that'd be quite nice when not TTC.

bf might be the reason for your weird cycles since you had really predictable cycles before. For me, bf might be keeping mine lighter and pain free. Usually on the first day of my period I would miss work because the cramps would be awful. Even with max doses of IBprofin, I usually spent part of the day curled in a ball on the floor. I use to had awful pms for 1 week leading up to AF too- the kind where DH would have to hide away for fear of me biting his head off, LOL. It will be interesting to see if all that comes back when I'm no longer bf (which will hopefully be many many years from now since I'd like to get pregnant again one day, LOL)

i think I have said this before but I believe the crazy cycles are just your bodies way of getting back into the swing of ovulating. I used to have a 31 day cycle pre-Sophia. But after Sophia my cycles came back at 28 days, I truly believe that these were "false" cycles, as in I probably wasn't ovulating (as I was still breastfeeding a lot then), after Sophia weaned off the boob my cycles started varying, 27 days up to 37 days one month then settling down to 30 days again. So I believe the messed up cycles were me starting to ovulate again as the breastfeeding hormones left my body.

so what I am trying to say by rambling so much is that I think your crazy cycles are a good sign that you are starting to ovulate properly again and that your bodies are gearing up to grow another baby!

ramble over :haha:

Cleck did you check to see if you missed an opportuntiy to poas?
Spidey, is it this weekend your brother is coming? Any symptoms?

Oh yeah I did run up and check and today is CD5 so I should be asked for one tomorrow morning!! :dance: I know it's just going to be 'low' but it's still fun to finally get to try it out!

Shiv- you're probably right. I have a feeling that I wasn't ovulating in those early cycles because I was :sex: at the right times but no pregnancy. We stopped protecting the cycle before Kira's 1st birthday. My body is gearing up for a huge egg release soon so I can have triplets! haha!

My brother visits on the 23rd! He's only here 4 full days and I already have day #1 planned. We're leaving Kira at my mom's and having an adult only day. Now I need to come up with some indoor kid and adult friendly things to do for the other days.

No symptoms for me. Shiv, your scan is soon isn't it. I have it on my work calendar, but I'm pretty certain its this week. Is it Friday?

Yep Friday afternoon, a bit nervous, we have to drive for over an hour to get there and I have been told to have a full bladder for the scan so it could be an uncomfortable journey!

Yep that is wrong Cleck! Although that is what David has been saying all week, I am gonna be pooing my pants now not just waiting for a heartbeat but waiting for the words "how do you feel about multiples"............:haha:

:lol: I wouldn't wish multiples on myself that's for sure. But it's really interesting seeing scan pictures of multiples. :winkwink:

if it were me I would start drinking on the drive there, not before. My bladder fills up fast though.

Twins would be neat for you to have, LOL. But I couldn't do it. DH's aunt has twin girls who are 5 or 6 now and she bf both of them for 18 months I think. Each one got it's own boob.

I think BFing twins would take some serious determination. I think twins would be easier if it's the first child IYKWIM. Than you wouldn't know any different. But since we know what its like to just have one, twins are TERRIFYING! :haha:

if I had twins now I would have to parent them very differently. I doubt I would co-sleep and with having 2 babies and 1 toddler, I'm sure they would be left to cry for long-ish periods of time as I cleaned up a poop disaster or did other tasks where I couldn't hold a toddler and 2 newborns at the same time. Can you imagine tandem feeding 3 babies!! Oh gosh!

I give props to Jessa on here that BF triplets. She's finally gave up now but she lasted a few months. There are tons of girls on here that couldn't even manage BFing one kid. :D She's a hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->