***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

I actually quite fancied having twins first time round, but defo not now, I think you are right Cleck, when you know no different you would just get on with it, but knowing what it is like having just one (and a very placid Sophia at that) having twins scares the heebeejeebees outta me!

After telling Emma to stop crying all morning, I can definitely say I am not up for having twins. :rofl::rofl: I swear Emma whines just to whine. I was trying to wipe down the kitchen counters and dining room table and she just would not stop this morning. Sometimes I just want to lock myself in a room and cry...or scream really loud. :blush:

Oh yeah, I forgot completely that I got to pee on a stick this morning!!! I put it in the machine wrong the first time. :rofl: I had to flip it around. Than it takes five minutes to process and than you take it out and it says whether you are low, high, or peak. I'm low obviously still. AF has barely left so I figure I have a while before I see a high or peak. But it's fun already using this thing! :lol:

Cleck it does sound fun (poas - not Emma whining!) - it will be so interesting to see it go up to medium and high, keep us updated!

Cleckner- I hope Emma's whining has slowed down for the afternoon. Kira also whines just to whine. I have a feeling that when she's older and talking, everything will be said in a whiney voice, LOL. Does Emma hang off of your legs too? I'm with you on sometimes needing to scream or cry. I actually did it once and it didn't help, LOL. Kira was throwing a fit and my back was sooo sore and I was being pushed to my limit, so I laid on the floor and whined and screamed.... haha... and Kira whined and screamed even louder! I've said it before, but Cleckner you really deserve an award for basically being a single parent. :hugs:

I thought AF was coming today, but I must have imagined a pinkish tinge after I wiped. Today is cd 42!

I wonder what the machine was doing with your pee sample for an entire 5 minutes! Sounds fun!!

I imagine my machine was licking it to see what it tastes like. :rofl: No, I really don't understand what it was doing. I didn't realize it would take so long for results but I sat and read the manual a bit more as I was waiting. I could see the lines on it. It is basically like an OPK. The second line is really faint so I have a feeling it will darken. The monitor just says if it's positive or close to being positive. Weird. Maybe I'll take a picture of it all tomorrow so you girls can see. :thumbup:

Yes, Emma clings to my legs too. And if I leave the room, she gets quiet and follows me into the next room and than once she sees me she whines or screams again. :roll: And when she's really tantruming good, she'll follow, see me, than throw herself on the floor and roll around for dramatic affect. And if she can't see my face, she will move to a place that I can see her, and do it again. It's almost laughable if it was so freaking loud. I admit to breaking down and full blown crying a few times. It's just SO hard sometimes. I told her this morning that we have 4 more months so she has to work with me. LOL! I'm trying to reason with a kid that can't even talk.

But she's been better after this morning. I made a good breakfast for her and I think that helped. Food usually does the trick. :lol: Or pushing her in her swing outside.

I worry that I use food to pacify Sophia as it does tend to do the trick! I think you're a hero Cleck :hugs:

Thanks ladies!! :hugs::hugs: I just take comfort knowing he'll be back. We've made it 2.5 months so far. Only 4 more to go. :haha:

Hey ladies, I'm reading but I have my Aunty staying so it's short replies.

Shiv good luck with your scan tomorrow :yipee: I drank a pint half an hour before the scan and it was fine so take drink and drink in the car.

Cleck yay for starting the sticks.

Spidey hoping AF stays away for you, test day Sat or tomorrow? xxx

AF is starting up tonight... very light right now, but I'm sure the flood gates will open tonight :haha: That makes this cycle 42 days. The interesting thing is AF came exactly 2 weeks after I first felt nipple tenderness, just as it did last cycle (which was 46 days long). Can you tell I've been taking notes like a crazy woman :haha: And once again I :sex: plenty around the time of ovulation (since I write that down too, LOL). I have a good feeling about next month though. The slightly warmer Spring weather is all I need to pop out some real eggs!!

Shiv- I expect an update ASAP tomorrow!!! Good luck :hugs:

Shiv- I've been thinking of you all morning!!

Still no AF for me. This cycle has been so unpredictable and annoying! The light pink turned to brown overnight and it's only there when I wipe. If AF doesn't arrive today I'll do another test tonight. Can't AF see that I only have 10 pads and she's causing me to waste them!!!! Kira got into my pads yesterday and stuck most of them to the floor :dohh: So once I use my 10 clean pads I might have to use the dirty floor pads if I can't make it to the store in time, LOL.

Just bobbing in to wish shiv luck for today! If u have alreadybeen hope all was super and looking forward to pics! Xxx

3 sleeps for us, we get to see bun - hopefully healthy and happy, and of course, pink or blue! Excited! Xxx

Shiv, I don't know what time your appointment is but I wanted to wish you luck!!! :dance: I haven't gotten on facebook yet this morning so I guess I should check for updates on there too. :haha:

Hi everyone, well Cleck you'll be glad to know it isn't TWINSAll was well, measured 8 weeks (which is spot on by my dates) Heartbeat was 156bpm

here is a picture of blob, I am sure it looked much more like a baby at this stage with Sophia!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 6
:rofl::rofl: Only one?! I'm so disappointed. :winkwink: I definitely see the baby form. Little head, body, arms, and legs! So cute. :cloud9: I'm jealous, I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. Like I could feel the baby moving around and everything. I wish I could be one of those girls on "i didn't know I was pregnant"...So I'd really be like in second trimester right now and didn't know it. :rofl::rofl:

awwwwww such a cute little blob!!!! Shiv- you have no idea how many times I re-loaded this page, LOL! Right up until I left work and now I'm borrowing my mom's computer :haha: You freaked me out for a second when I saw twins, LOL! How was it holding your pee on that drive? Does it feel more real now?

Cleckner- I would love to be in 2nd tri and not know it!! This is how the announcer would say it: "Spidey didn't know she was pregnant because she continued to have irregular monthly bleeding. She only gained a few pounds and didn't have any other symptoms like she experienced with her first child. Spidey had NO prenatal care, so the baby could be at risk for a multitude of health problems." :haha:

Yay Shiv congrats again. It looks pretty 8 week like to me. This one was 8 weeks when I first went it it kinda had a head and limb buds but look more like a jelly baby. This on had a hb of 170 odd so maybe a boy for you but studies have disproved that theory :haha: so exciting though. Does it feel more real now? I can't believe Ash and I are almost half way :wacko:

Spidey I hate spotting used to get it every other cycle and it would annoy me. I used to think is this IB or my AF arrrrgggghh! You make me laugh re you second tri announcement though :rofl:

Cleckner I get those dreams lots. Freaks me out and always before I get my bfp :wacko: AND 21lb woman good god that's fab. Is that a new picture in your avatar (sp?) as you look loads thinner!!!! Can we cave a body shot yet??????

Ash getting excited for you. Two sleeps to go now. Xxxx

I'll make a little collage right now for you pip! I warn you, it's not attractive. :rofl: I'm taking pictures just in a bra and yoga pants that are too small for me(I used to wear them when I was a size 8:dohh:)

That avatar was from two days ago! :D

Okay, you can tell I stood at different angles each time so it's not quite right. :haha::blush: Oh well, you can still kinda see the difference. I definitely feel different looking in the mirror. I've had to pack away some clothes because they are too big. :dance:

DELETED!!

Oh yeah, I apologize for the horribly ugly nursing bras in the first two pictures. :rofl:

Cleckner- Without a doubt I can see that you lost weight! You look great in the most recent picture :thumbup: Corey is going to be amazed when he sees you! You must carry your weight really well, because you're looking skinny for 220 pounds :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->