***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

wow Cleckner- having to eat more calories is always better than less calories. Congrats on losing 3 pounds so quick. I bet the long day at the zoo helped too.

I suppose psychic nips are way better than boring crampy ovaries :haha:

Well the real trick will be keeping it off for my main weigh in on Friday. :haha: AF starts sometime this week too so that'll make all the effort be worthless. In my mind anyways bc I hate having setbacks and AF is a serious bitch.

Well I've officially shocked even myself at the difference in my weight loss pictures. I'm down even more today and I just know it's from doing myfitnesspal online. I've lost 4.4 lbs since Friday last week! :shock: So I'm down to 209 right now. Here's the pictures to prove it. :dance::dance:
https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/cleckner04/IMG_7964-1.jpg

thanks Cleck! you know me, so sure things would go wrong, I only just told my mum 5 mins ago... had 12 week scan today, thought I was 11+3 (going on ovulation date, which tallied with a scan I had at 7+5) but she put me at 12 weeks exactly. due October 19th. all looks good. so relieved :D

My jaw dropped with that scan piccie. :rofl: Seems that all the lion cubs mummies are pregnant again. :( Cept me and spidey and kimberly. Boooooo! I hate you all. :winkwink: J/K!!!

OMG, I knew it!! I saw that MJ was added to the FB group and I had to come here to see if there was anymore news :happydance::happydance:

Soooo happy for you. I hope you can relax now. The baby looks wonderful!

Cleckner you are hot stuff!! I can't believe the transformation! Every 10 pounds makes a huge difference, so just imagine 10 pounds from now. Corey is going to be shocked when he sees you again.

Thats it- if I don't get knocked up this cycle I'm going out to buy all new summer clothes!!! DH will have a day alone with Kira as I spend waaay too much money, LOL! Cleckner- when does Corey get back? My nips are telling me that we'll be pregnant together, so I need to know how long I'll have to wait :haha:

Spidey- :rofl::rofl: Your nips are so cool. I'd love to meet them someday. :rofl: DH gets back in the middle of June. So I'm not sure if we will be able to actually try in June. Just depends when I ovulate that month I guess. :dance: And we only have 5 months to try so I'm not too positive about it all. But my brother and I were a 4 year age gap and we are so close so I'm not too worried if we have a 'bigger' age gap.

Cleck - you look amazing, the transformation is brilliant! I bet all the exercise is really helping to tone you up as well. And 5 months is plenty of time to get up the duff when you know exactly when you ovulate!

MJ - yay, congratulations, you are only 3 weeks behind me :hugs: Glad your scan went well and i look forward to being preggers with you again. Also you know you said in the other thread that you are moving to Sutton, well i am moving to somewhere near Ascot, which I know isn't "that" close, by you will officially be the closest person I "know" - so maybe we can meet up some time!

Spidey and her magic nipples!

and me Cleck I'm not preggers either although I guess I'm not ttc until after the appointment so I dont really count.

MJ: Huge Congrats - Told you you would get pregnant again. I'm so happy for you and and thay you have reached that joyous 12 week milestone.

Spidey: Yay for your lutual phase being longer than 10-12 days, that is great that all is good with that and you now know you are ovulating. Fx for bfp soon.

Shiv: Any more luck with houses?

Cleck: OMG those pictures are amazing you are half the size you were. Well done you look fantastic. I'm loving the idea that you get to eat more to lose more lol - I must have a look at that fitness pall.

Well I started back on my low carb diet monday and did the dreaded weigh in yesterday and I have 17lbs to go to my goal :-( - I still had 2lbs before Christmas to lose, then I put on 5lbs over christmas and a rotten 10lbs in the 10 weeks I was pregnant. Aww well hopefully it will start moving soon.

Bit of a crappy day here - DH employer really doing the dog on it. Basically he has now issued them all with rp9's and wants them to sign off on them which basically means he wants them to request redundancy, but if they do this it means that they will lose their entitlement to notice and dh would actually be entitled to 6 weeks notice as he is there so long and it would be over €4000 which is a lot of money to give away so we are looking into bringing him to the an employments rights tribunal - but if it means dh can't go into other employment we will have to leave it as that is more important.

I really feel like my head is going to explode today as we are hearing different things from different people and I feel so bad for DH as he was worked so hard for his boss over the last 11 years and this is the treatment he gets.

thanks Spidey and Shiv! we're really happy about it, think 2 years and 2 months is a nice age gap for the babies... I think ideally I'd have a 3yr gap, so Adam was a bit more independent and having 1/2 days at nursery, but at my age I wasn't leaving it any longer (I'm 37, will be 6 weeks shy of 38 come October, which just blows my mind :lol: )

Spidey, your nips are now legendary, I hope you know that. :rofl:

Cleck, you look absolutely awesome in your transformation pics, good job!

Shiv, yeah Sutton :lol: I wasn't at all excited about it till we found the little Victorian house we're getting rather than the 30s maisonette we were getting! but now I think it'll be ok. congratulations to David on the new job, it's awesome he got something so quickly and before his last one finishes. Sorry to hear it means a move away from everyone, though, that's very tough on you. Not sure how far Ascot is, but it can't be more than a train ride to somewhere we can meet, which would be wonderful, I'd love to meet you and Sophia :D

ah Jean, you posted as I posted... eeeek, that's really rough on you and Jim, it's really sad when employers screw with people's lives like that especially after such a long period of service. it's like loyalty and hard work doesn't count for much.

also, I was really, really sorry to read back here and get your news. big warm hugs to you. :hug:

Af just hit me today. :cry: my luteal phase was only 9 days. So the b6 shortened my cycles but made the luteal phase even shorter. :(

Aww crap Cleck - I wish there was a dislike button as I would use it on your post. I really thought when you OV'd earlier this time that the B6 has sorted it :( - Can you increase the dose or would it interfere with your milk supply or is there anything else you can do?

Thanks MJ - It has been a rough couple of months alright, between both the mc and dh being layed off and being honest the last few days have been hard. I think it is all the crap with DH's work that it is all hitting me like a ton of bricks again and there has been plenty of tears. If we could just get that sorted I would feel like something was moving in the right direction this year. I'll be grand though and things can only get better.

thanks Spidey and Shiv! we're really happy about it, think 2 years and 2 months is a nice age gap for the babies... I think ideally I'd have a 3yr gap, so Adam was a bit more independent and having 1/2 days at nursery, but at my age I wasn't leaving it any longer (I'm 37, will be 6 weeks shy of 38 come October, which just blows my mind :lol: )

Spidey, your nips are now legendary, I hope you know that. :rofl:

Cleck, you look absolutely awesome in your transformation pics, good job!

Shiv, yeah Sutton :lol: I wasn't at all excited about it till we found the little Victorian house we're getting rather than the 30s maisonette we were getting! but now I think it'll be ok. congratulations to David on the new job, it's awesome he got something so quickly and before his last one finishes. Sorry to hear it means a move away from everyone, though, that's very tough on you. Not sure how far Ascot is, but it can't be more than a train ride to somewhere we can meet, which would be wonderful, I'd love to meet you and Sophia :D

Ah crap Cleck, sorry to hear that your Luteal phase has shortened, I don't know anything about vitB so can't advise, has this happened to anyone else, I am sure there are tons of girls on here who use it? I really hope you can get it sorted.

jelr - sorry that Jim's boss is being an arse, there truly is no reward for loyalty these days and it sucks. I hope youc an get the advice you need and get the best outcome for you guys :hugs:

Af just hit me today. :cry: my luteal phase was only 9 days. So the b6 shortened my cycles but made the luteal phase even shorter. :(

eeek! vitamin B6 must have acted differently on you than it did on me - it delayed my ovulation by 2-3 days, which wasn't the idea at all, so I stopped taking it and things went back to normal. can you increase the dose or won't that work with bf? grrrr, must be really frustrating. I've also heard good things about natural progesterone cream, but no idea how you'd get hold of that. :flower:

I might try doubling the dose this month and see if my milk dries up. If Emma struggles to get milk than ill stop taking the b6 immediately. Hurting emmas bfing relationship for the sake of being able to get pregnant is selfish of me so I hope I can have both. :( dh is gonna be so sad if I can't get pregnant yet. He wants this more than I do even.

Phew! Okay. My charger wasn't working earlier so I had to use my phone. But now I can read a bit more in depth.

jelr- I don't understand some of the terms you mention but basically your DH is being forced to quit right? :growlmad: I'm sorry hun. We may be in a very similar situation this time next year with DH's job. It's so awful and scary and I'm sorry everything is hitting you guys at once. :( :hugs::hugs:

MJ- Well the B6 made me ovulate 2 days earlier so I thought it had worked but all it really did was shorten my entire cycle. :cry: I'm going to read into it because I was only taking 100 mg a day so I will probably up it to 200 mg next month. I guess it's good that DH is gone for another 2 months still because it gives me extra time to try to fix my stupid body.

I've been in tears all day today. Probably AF hormones but just everything is getting to me. I'm so happy for all of you pregnant ladies but I just feel totally left behind kind of. And I realize there are a few of you that aren't pregnant yet either but you have husbands around to have the chance to get knocked up IYKWIM. All I do is sit around and wait and it's driving me crazy. And I just keep thinking it just won't happen bc my cycles are all fucked up anyways. I have a very strong feeling that I won't get pregnant until after his NEXT deployment. And the only good thing that will come from that is I will be able to lose more weight. But I would rather but obese and pregnant NOW than normal BMI and pregnant a year from now. :rofl: :rofl:

Cleckner, I'm so sorry your luteal phase shortened from last month. So disappointing :cry: I'm curious, did you count from your first peak, or the second peak (I hope I'm remembering right). I thought your 2nd peak was when you felt ovulation pain though. I completely understand how you're feeling. I have moments where I feel left behind because it seems like everyone is getting pregnant (and easily too). But in my situation I have a shot at getting knocked up whereas you have a very stressful time limit that's approaching. My DH really wants a baby too, so thats even more pressure to deal with. Sometimes I think it would be healthier to take a break from all this TTC and pregnancy talk, but I can't pull myself away and I'd really miss you girls :haha: I'm probably going to stop the opk's and go about baby making in a more relaxed way since it's gotten a little stressful and I never wanted that. But anyways, it's good to have a plan, so increasing your dose sounds like a good plan to me. It could have been a freaky short cycle- I had a 26 day one last month and I'll never know why. For me, I'm not going to stop bf to get pregnant either... and if that's what it takes then my babies will just have to be spaced 4 years apart or so. There is nothing wrong with that! Hang in there Cleckner. It's important that you enjoy the time with Corey and not be worried about making a baby the whole time. Fun sex versus stressful sex! :hugs:

eek.. can't post anymore and I have more to say. I'll sign on at work in the morning :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->