List of TTC Charts Ladies

So I had a bit of brown discharge today, it could be implantation bleeding OR i'm having a short LP:cry: and :witch: is coming to get me early.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what my temps do tomorrow. :shrug:

Trying really really really hard not to freak out. :nope:

So I had a bit of brown discharge today, it could be implantation bleeding OR i'm having a short LP:cry: and :witch: is coming to get me early.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what my temps do tomorrow. :shrug:

Trying really really really hard not to freak out. :nope:

well hun i hope its implantion bleeding and not the witch

what do you ladies think of my chart?

It went up:happydance: Excellent!!

yes it did but it went down twice pass the coverline

I looked at some :bfp: charts in FF galleries and there were quite a few that had dips below the cover line.
Your not out until the :witch: says you are:winkwink:

well the witch isnt due til May 1st through the 4th been cramping but dull one i had some presure lastnight around 12 it woke me up out of a died sleep.

i really do want to POAS but i only have one HPT and thats a $ store test grrr

You can always buy more:winkwink: I can never resist if there are tests around and I'm wondering :blush:

Well i'm confused today. i woke up a 6 busting for the loo so i sleepily to my temp
(yesterday it was 36.64)
when i woke up i think it said 36.59
it tapped it into my iphone and had a pee
i went back to bed when i woke up at 8 i put the thermometer back in my mouth (stupidly not reading the earlier temp 1st) and it read 36.89
now, i don't know if i made a mistake and my sleepy eyes read the 8 as a 5 this morning? (the type in the reading box is very square) or if my temperature went up .30 in which case which one shall i use the first one or the second?
what do you guys think? both of them were a bit out of the timezone i usually try to temp between 7 and 7.30. what shall i do?
xx

Well i'm confused today. i woke up a 6 busting for the loo so i sleepily to my temp
(yesterday it was 36.64)
i went back to bed when i woke up at 8 i put the thermometer back in my mouth (stupidly not reading the earlier temp 1st) and it read 36.89
now, i don't know if i made a mistake and my sleepy eyes read the 8 as a 5 this morning? (the type in the reading box is very square) or if my temperature went up .30 in which case which one shall i use the first one or the second?
what do you guys think? both of them were a bit out of the timezone i usually try to temp between 7 and 7.30. what shall i do?
xx

Hmmm that's a tough one, I would go with the first one and maybe make a note that it was a disturbance temp. Either one I think you are still in the game:thumbup:

I on the other hand think I'm out and was wondering if I was ever in.:nope:
Those two high temps were the days I had the flu.:shrug:

(yesterday it was 36.64)
xx

Hmmm that's a tough one, I would go with the first one and maybe make a note that it was a disturbance temp. Either one I think you are still in the game:thumbup:

I on the other hand think I'm out and was wondering if I was ever in.:nope:
Those two high temps were the days I had the flu.:shrug:

well i just read that

Your temperature can rise up to one-tenth of a degree for every 30 minutes taken later than normal and fall one-tenth of a degree for every 30 minutes taken earlier than normal. If your temperature wasn't taken at the normal time, adjust it using this rule.

i had alot of open circles where i had tempt at the wrong time so i adjusted the chart according to the rule above including todays using the earlier time. it looks more normal now, not so erratic.
i just have a peak at yours... xxx

i wouldn't say your out yet
i just see a chart whos post ov temps went down up and down and up into a W shape and then trail up into a bfp YOUR NOT OUT YET HUN X X X

Hey Girls!

What do you think my chances are of a BFP this cycle with my chart??

i wouldn't say your out yet
i just see a chart whos post ov temps went down up and down and up into a W shape and then trail up into a bfp YOUR NOT OUT YET HUN X X X

I guess ya never know, but FF took away my cross hairs:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->