List of TTC Charts Ladies

Well Ladies, I had a major dip in temp this morning, I REALLY hope it goes back up tomorrow morning!

I never did catch O with the clear blue digital opk, only cheap OPK:shrug:
And usually my BBs get sore after O, but they aren't at all. I thought maybe it was because of the vitex and or the primrose oil?

I'll try not to freak out until I see my temps tomorrow morn.:wacko:
...maybe it was an implantation dip[-o< but at 5dpo?

:happydance: sounds good hun fingers x 4 u
mine dipped a bit today too, not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing :shrug:

:dust:

Well Ladies, I had a major dip in temp this morning, I REALLY hope it goes back up tomorrow morning!

I never did catch O with the clear blue digital opk, only cheap OPK:shrug:
And usually my BBs get sore after O, but they aren't at all. I thought maybe it was because of the vitex and or the primrose oil?

I'll try not to freak out until I see my temps tomorrow morn.:wacko:
...maybe it was an implantation dip[-o< but at 5dpo?

:happydance: sounds good hun fingers x 4 u
mine dipped a bit today too, not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing :shrug:

I don't think it's a bad thing, it's still well above the coverline:thumbup:

Here's a link to another great site that has awesome chart galleries:winkwink:
www.tcoyf.com

hey hun, its my first month so i'm not a very good judge or whats going well and whats not. but didn't want to read and run :hugs:
i've just been using the find charts like mine bit on ff to compare whats going good and whats going bad.
also i read that cover-line isn't certain i, its just a guidance. annoyingly we have to wait until the next day to see what going on. i feel like going to bed now just so i can temp again sooner! lol xxxxx

back and have my computer back and running omg i was go mad when my computer crashed

Glad your back Hotpink!
my temps took another dip today, i think if it dips again tomorrow i'm definitely out.
FX for all of you! xxx

Happy Easter all.
Hispirits, you're not out til the evil witch arrives, f'xd for you.
Hotpink, your chart looks good too!
Wannababycoop:test::test::test: your chart looks amazing!!

As for my chart, have compared it to others on FF and it definitely looks annovulatory, hey ho, just going to wait for my CBFM to arrive on Tuesday followed by the witch sometime next weekend and try again next cycle. May look into some agnus castus or Soy isoflavines to evict the eggy!!

Glad your back Hotpink!
my temps took another dip today, i think if it dips again tomorrow i'm definitely out.
FX for all of you! xxx

I def. don't think your out yet. Maybe implantation hasn't happend yet?

My temp went down even further today:cry: if it doesn't pop back up tomorrow morn. I think that means I'm out. :sad2:

I'm obssesivly looking at :bfp: FF charts :wacko:

Happy Easter all.

As for my chart, have compared it to others on FF and it definitely looks annovulatory, hey ho, just going to wait for my CBFM to arrive on Tuesday followed by the witch sometime next weekend and try again next cycle. May look into some agnus castus or Soy isoflavines to evict the eggy!!

I had a annovulatory cycle last cycle, it's a bummer. Since I've been taking vitex it does seem like my system is righting itself. Now I'm taking fertilaid, which has vitex (agnus castus) in it. This is the first cycle taking fertilaid.
I hear soy isoflavones is good. I'd try that first cuz one shouldn't take both at the same time. SI take cycle day 2-6, only 5 days:thumbup:

Glad your back Hotpink!
FX for all of you! xxx

I def. don't think your out yet. Maybe implantation hasn't happend yet?

My temp went down even further today:cry: if it doesn't pop back up tomorrow morn. I think that means I'm out. :sad2:

I'm obssesivly looking at :bfp: FF charts :wacko:

oh hun :hugs:

i did wonder if implantation hadn't happened for me yet. after reading my book it days say 9 days after ovulation it implants which is tomorrow, and looking at my chart before each rise i've had two small dips so if its a pattern tomorrows my last chance to hun, i'm not a holy person but i'm praying for us both xxxxx[-o<

Happy Easter all.

:hugs::hugs:

i agree with tallmom agnus castus is to work wonders xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back