List of TTC Charts Ladies

Would anyone be able to look at my chart?! I'm really confused. Yesterday I took out my crazy high temp spike and it all seemed relatively normal but I decided to put it back in this morning and all of a sudden I have my ch and am apparently 10 dpo?! I really don't think it's right, if anything I think I've had an annovulatory cycle. I did feel very sick yesterday though, mostly travel sick tbh but when I was driving?! Which I've never got. This is my first cycle and I'm all a bit confuzzled!!

hey hun, i don't know the same thing happened to me this morning, from your symptoms it diffinately looked like you ov later.
my cross hairs were on cd 14 i put my temp in this morning and it moved them up to cd17, i'm not sure i've done enough now this month :cry::cry::cry:

Would anyone be able to look at my chart?! I'm really confused. Yesterday I took out my crazy high temp spike and it all seemed relatively normal but I decided to put it back in this morning and all of a sudden I have my ch and am apparently 10 dpo?! I really don't think it's right, if anything I think I've had an annovulatory cycle. I did feel very sick yesterday though, mostly travel sick tbh but when I was driving?! Which I've never got. This is my first cycle and I'm all a bit confuzzled!!

hey hun, i don't know the same thing happened to me this morning, from your symptoms it diffinately looked like you ov later.
my cross hairs were on cd 14 i put my temp in this morning and it moved them up to cd17, i'm not sure i've done enough now this month :cry::cry::cry:
Thanks for looking hispirits. I think your original
Ch was right. It could almost be triphasic with your second temp increase. Will be interesting what your temp does tomorrow and if FF moves them again.
I'm tempted to disregard my crazy spike again otherwise I'll start poas like a mad thing and get disappointed!
Keeping f'xd for us both x

I just changed the settings from advanced to fertility awareness and it change the cross hairs back to cd14:comp:
See what it does for you if you change the settings? xx

god whats more confussing is that last week and oer the weekend i was getting really frustrated because i wasn' getting a positive opk. ( i do one each morning when i do my cbfm)
IMG_0696.jpg

i did one this morning as cd 20 i'll post it below, its the darkest one i've had? what do you think it means

That sounds good! Not gonna get too exited tho thanku xxx :dust:

Whats does triphasic mean?

Thanks for looking hispirits. I think your original
Ch was right. It could almost be triphasic with your second temp increase. Will be interesting what your temp does tomorrow and if FF moves them again.
I'm tempted to disregard my crazy spike again otherwise I'll start poas like a mad thing and get disappointed!
Keeping f'xd for us both x

me too! i've got through tonnes. so ideally do i want the temp to rise or drop tomorrow.
i think ff has it wrong for us both lov', but we can muddle through otgether ;)

:dust:

I just changed the settings from advanced to fertility awareness and it change the cross hairs back to cd14:comp:

I changed the setting like you said and nothing changed on my chart.

It shot back up Pink!!!! Your Chart is looking sooo promising!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

It might be a good sign:thumbup:

I changed the setting like you said and nothing changed on my chart.

Oh that's a bummer. I still don't think you ov that early. Your chart looks like 13/14 maybe ff will change it . Messes u up a bit tho doesn't, bloody thing!!
:dust:

It's when your temps go to another level of high temps. I think it happens after implantation because your body starts producing even more progesterone. It makes your chart look like it has three levels:)

It's when your temps go to another level of high temps. I think it happens after implantation because your body starts producing even more progesterone. It makes your chart look like it has three levels:)

:happydance: that does sound rather good! Hehe

Well Ladies, I had a major dip in temp this morning, I REALLY hope it goes back up tomorrow morning!

I never did catch O with the clear blue digital opk, only cheap OPK:shrug:
And usually my BBs get sore after O, but they aren't at all. I thought maybe it was because of the vitex and or the primrose oil?

I'll try not to freak out until I see my temps tomorrow morn.:wacko:
...maybe it was an implantation dip[-o< but at 5dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->