List of TTC Charts Ladies

Had a temp dip two days ago, u guys think it could be an implantation dip? Or is it not low enough?

You can add me, if you want :)

My chart is in my signature :) I'd like mine to be in purple, please!

OH LADIES .... look look at my chart would you plz...

Hi pink! I can't find the link to your chart in your sig.? Am I just totally missing it?:wacko:

i know hun sorry one pf the ladies deleted my whole siggy b/c it was to big
but it back on now

Your chart still looks good! I think it's okay that your temps fluctuate a bit:thumbup:

my cross hairs mored can you tell i should be 9dpo but now im 10dpo and then me coveline moved aswell w.t.h that was when i put my temp in today

Hi pink! I can't find the link to your chart in your sig.? Am I just totally missing it?:wacko:

but it back on now

Your chart still looks good! I think it's okay that your temps fluctuate a bit:thumbup:

my cross hairs mored can you tell i should be 9dpo but now im 10dpo and then me coveline moved aswell w.t.h that was when i put my temp in today

FF can be funny like that, they took my crosshairs away today!:nope:
Try deleting your CM status for today and see what happens?

I'm gonna go POAOPK i'm so confused!

I've got my two charts in the signature :)

Hi morri! It looks like you are around 10dpo, your chart looks VERY good! :thumbup: I know the cross hairs say you are not that many dpo but I think it looks like you O'd earlier than that.

but it back on now

FF can be funny like that, they took my crosshairs away today!:nope:
Try deleting your CM status for today and see what happens?

I'm gonna go POAOPK i'm so confused!

okat hun

I've got my two charts in the signature :)

could you give me your link to your ff chart i though i couldnt get b/c of the rain and storms we're having but its still not working. thanks

Tallmom2b were are you? Ladies please look at my chart and see what you think is going on.

Tallmom2b poas opk i think your system is trying to O again and yes it could happen.

Tallmom2b poas opk i think your system is trying to O again and yes it could happen.

I did last nite but itwas neg. I'm definitely stumped:shrug:
Curious to see what tomorrow brings

Not sure what to think about your temp, if it goes back up tomorrow id say that's a good thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->