List of TTC Charts Ladies

got carried away LOL it worked. My temp dropped .04 F but still up, fx i get my BFP tomorrow lol although not due till saturday just being impatient. Fx for everyone

that we do stinas, fx this will be our month.

im a little more hopeful for this cycle with hubster home for another week.
one thing im rather annoyed with though is that i seem to have put on 3.5lb at slimming world at weigh in last night for the last week, now i know for a fact i didnt go over my syns that much so no idea whats going on with that. bit reluctant to cane it down the gym to get rid of it in case it ruins my chances, as running can be quite harsh on the body. did you know that after running at an average speed for a full marathon (26miles) you lose 4 inches due to the impact. a random fact for the day :)

Well as much as i'm hoping it's IB I had mild cramps last night and when i came home this am (about an hour ago) i found dried up blood (tiny bit) on my panties mixed with cm, af usually starts like this so I'm pretty sure i'm out. was hoping for a BFP but this am even after seeing the blood i did a test and was BFN. I'm not gutted yet as I'm hoping i'm wrong but as i'm usually right(yeah i'm a know it all LOL) it's not like it will ever happen to me. This is my 6th month trying and i don't understand y it's taking so effing long. (this is my 3rd time ttc), sorry I guess i'm just getting mad instead of sad.

it could be ib, you can implant up to 12 days afterwards so as long as proper af doesnt show up you are still in with a chance.
they do say it can take up to a year so bear with it.
ive been trying for 18months now, 12 months properly as first 6 was ntnp. starting to worry that it will never happen to me, but my cycles have steadily improved on length etc, apart from last months super long one (but im putting that down to stress). now im moving house im going to have to wait to get sorted with a doctor in my new town before going further with more tests etc, which will not be fun as will take even longer to be referred etc.
also the longer this goes on I have started wondering that it may have something to do with me being born so early and all manner of other things.

Im just confused today. I got a smiley OPK with FMU...but its only CD13....could it be false? I dont know what to do...we just started SMEP the other day. Im lost...I might just keep doing every other day. I dont know.

U can get a positive up to 36 hrs before u ov just start the everyday part of the smep now. GL and get bz with oh

I know but I feel like its wayyyy too early to get a +OPK. I usually get them around CD20. My cycles are long, so I usually expect them much later.

Maybe they are just getting back on track or they are long bc the first LH surge fails and it happens again later
I would still get bz since he's home

I know due to my temp yesterday i should start af soon but nothing yet (grasping at straws i know) anyway this is what FF says about spotting (although it's not spotting more mixed with cm)

2.9% of pregnancy charts show spotting at 14DPO. 15.9% more than for non pregnant charts.

Does this make sense or am i just reading it wrong and more non pregnant charts have spotting?

Momwannabe - I did bd last night. Hopefully he is not tired tonight. I wouldn't listen to what ff says. How do you feel? Do you feel like af is coming? How were your temps today?
Jeo - still looks good. I'm excited for you! When are your testing?

Temp went up but started flow so onto cycle 7 cd 1 today. It was more curiosity this 2 day spotting got me ready for af so I'm ok, for now. Trying to keep my mind bz. If he's to tired just tell him to lay down and u do the work. Or spice it up sure he'll like that :D
FX for u Jeo

Temp went up but started flow so onto cycle 7 cd 1 today. It was more curiosity this 2 day spotting got me ready for af so I'm ok, for now. Trying to keep my mind bz. If he's to tired just tell him to lay down and u do the work. Or spice it up sure he'll like that :D
FX for u Jeo

:hugs: Sorry the witch got you! Hopefully your BFP comes this cycle! fx

sorry to hear that momwannabe, fx for this cycle chick.x

well been tiring hubby out this weekend, never had so much :sex: before lol, although with him previously working away was a bit impossible. no idea when im going to ov, not had ewxm yet but do have an awful lot of creamy cm at the moment. using preseed just in case anyways. according to ff i should ov the end of this week, which kinda ties in with last cycle, so will just have to wait and see i think and keep dtd til he goes away again on the 18th.

I have no clue what is going on with my chart. Ugh.

hmmm, it's completely different to your last cycle, your temps are still above the coverline so that is a good thing. have you had anything different regarding to sleeping patterns i.e. waking up in the night, air con on etc?
also how long are your cycles normally? if you are late by a few days i would probably test just to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->