List of TTC Charts Ladies

Thanks. I tested today and got a :bfn:. But I did not use my FMU. Going to wait the rest of the week out.

Got a rise too and bfn. Hope it looks better tomorrow. If I get another high temp it almost look triaphastic. Fx

Got a rise too and bfn. Hope it looks better tomorrow. If I get another high temp it almost look triaphastic. Fx

Your chart looks good hun! xxx

Tested today, BFN no drop in temps but AF due tomorrow, expecting a drop then.

Hey girls, hope you are all doing well and we gets some bfps soon. On mobile so can't look at any charts yet.
I've had a long weekend away for hubsters graduation from admin branch and came back to a rather unexpected random bleed. No idea what it's for and why now as only cd14 or so. No lumps or anything in it, just clean blood with cm mixed in. Not had any cramps or anything either. Anyone got any ideas what it could be?

My temps are still up! So nervous. Going to hold out and test over the weekend.

Hey girls, hope you are all doing well and we gets some bfps soon. On mobile so can't look at any charts yet.
I've had a long weekend away for hubsters graduation from admin branch and came back to a rather unexpected random bleed. No idea what it's for and why now as only cd14 or so. No lumps or anything in it, just clean blood with cm mixed in. Not had any cramps or anything either. Anyone got any ideas what it could be?

could be ov blood. That's usually a good egg sign.

Mom wannabe your chart looks great. Wait a day or two to test. That dip then rise looks good.

Joe - temps are still above cover line. Fx
Popcorn fx
Jelly - I am no help but hopefully it's something good.

As for me started smep yesterday. The beginning is a breeze. Hope this cycle works!

Thx I hope my temps stay up. Had a feeling earlier like when af is about to come. Not cramps but dull kind of. I hope u ladies know what I'm talking about. But FX the witch stays away, heck I wouldn't care as long I still get a bfp, don't take the wrong way tho. As I don't care if I bleed for the whole 9 months it would be totally worth it once held that baby.

does that mean i am about to ov very soon then? if so excellent timing as hubster is home for another week until the 18th :D

ooo good luck momwannabe, looking very good for you this month chick.
fx joe and popcorn.

I had ov blood (tiny tiny bit) a day or 2 before Ov (missed temps so not sure) FF had me Ov 4 days after but i think it was just 2 days, but yes u should Ov soon, very soon. If not already, which means get buzy girl with dh

Ok so i'm borderline ocd and this is driving me crazy. I have taken all the times out so they would have solid dots on my chart and it worked, but the one from 10 dpo is a circle and i don't get it y? Do any of u know? I have taken it out put back in discarded everything but still a circle. Is this a sign ugh so frustrating

i plan to leave work a bit early to take full advantage of him being home lol, sorry if tmi. the things we do eh.

momwannabe leave the chart be!!! you will just have to be patient chick as changing your chart around wont make any difference, i know its hard but try and think about something else until you test in a few days time, all is looking fabulous and we all have our fingers and toes crossed for you.

I am so done trying to figure out my chart. My temps dropped a little today but still above my cover line. I am still super crampy but the witch is no where in sight. I am going to test over the weekend if I still do not get her.

Momwannabe - take out the sleepdeprived and the circle will fill in.

Jeo- fx
Jelly - maybe it's a sign that dh will be home! Have fun! Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"