List of TTC Charts Ladies

LOL. Could u ladies look at my chart and tell me what u think? It's just weird to me this month.

LOL. Could u ladies look at my chart and tell me what u think? It's just weird to me this month.

Still looks good!! Temps are remaining high/above coverline. FX for you!! :thumbup:

Who wants to look at my chart and tell me what they think?? :rofl: Kidding. The answer is NOTHING. :dohh:

Still looking good..but its still early...fx

Still looks good!! Temps are remaining high/above coverline. FX for you!! :thumbup:

Who wants to look at my chart and tell me what they think?? :rofl: Kidding. The answer is NOTHING. :dohh:

Did you ever see why your cycles are so long?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/370399

Will that work and I like blue dark blue! Thanks a bunch!

Stinas - Yes, my dr. knows about them being long. Went in June and she ordered cd21 bloodwork (everything normal other than I didn't ovulate) and told me to chart for 3 months and come back Sept. 27. I bet she wasn't expecting to see one loooong chart! :haha: Also had a SA done for my hubby, getting the results tomorrow, but clearly the issue (or the main one anyway) is on my end!

Stinas - Yes, my dr. knows about them being long. Went in June and she ordered cd21 bloodwork (everything normal other than I didn't ovulate) and told me to chart for 3 months and come back Sept. 27. I bet she wasn't expecting to see one loooong chart! :haha: Also had a SA done for my hubby, getting the results tomorrow, but clearly the issue (or the main one anyway) is on my end!

At least everything is normal...but why dont you ovulate? Sep 27 is DH birthday....I hope the doc gives you good news!

My temps although above coverline are staying low. Ugh not sure its looking good.

My temps although above coverline are staying low. Ugh not sure its looking good.

Don't give up hope yet, on average implantation is around 7-10 days, and its not until after implantation that your temps will rise to a third level.

I had a look at your chart in celsius and overlayed my pregnancy chart, you have similar patterns and todays dip is looking a potential implantation. Wstch your temps over the next few days and see if they rise and stay up there. Wait at least 2-3 days if they do before doing a HPT.

fx hun

Hi ladies, my temps fell slightly today. Doesn't look like much on the chart, but they are only juts higher than what usually brings on AF...so I'm expecting her day after tomorrow. I'm also 12 dpo and I assume temps would have got higher already by now...

Anyone care to take a look? xx

Hi ladies, my temps fell slightly today. Doesn't look like much on the chart, but they are only juts higher than what usually brings on AF...so I'm expecting her day after tomorrow. I'm also 12 dpo and I assume temps would have got higher already by now...

Anyone care to take a look? xx

Looks good still way above coverline, how long is ur lp usually?

Thanks hun, my LP is normally 13 days, but last month was 14. Also, I tend to get AF with temps still quite above the coverline and then they drop as AF finishes. xxx

Hey, I'm new to temping, could you please add my chart? :D
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3738fb
Thanks x

My chart is still confusing me. My temperature skyrocketed today. AF is due today but there is no signs of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->