List of TTC Charts Ladies

lol I think I lost my thermometer lol. but seeing it was a bit old and had bite marks I ma goin to get a new one seeing I am starting my new cycle tomorrow. (i ve seen a 2 digits after the decimal thermometer in a pharmacy close to here. thats all one needs xD

I have one that reads to the hundredths of a degree, I like it:)

Do you think that thermometer with 2 digitafter the decimal is better? I have one but I didn't use it because it takes looooong loooong time to bip.:dohh:

What kind of herbs do you use? I saw that fertilaid has vitex.
I hope that your cycles will be regular soon.:flower:

I use evening primrose oil from cd 1 to O. Its supposed to help CM, I think it really does too:thumbup: I take fish oil for omega 3 for the rest of my cycle.

Fertilaid has vitex, red clover blossom, siberian ginseng, ginkgo biloba, plus all the vitamins for prenatal and PABA.

Got my fxxx

I use evening primrose oil from cd 1 to O. Its supposed to help CM, I think it really does too:thumbup: I take fish oil for omega 3 for the rest of my cycle.

Fertilaid has vitex, red clover blossom, siberian ginseng, ginkgo biloba, plus all the vitamins for prenatal and PABA.

Got my fxxx

wowzer that wonderful taking all that would help your cycles really good.

lol I think I lost my thermometer lol. but seeing it was a bit old and had bite marks I ma goin to get a new one seeing I am starting my new cycle tomorrow. (i ve seen a 2 digits after the decimal thermometer in a pharmacy close to here. thats all one needs xD

now i have one like that
A thermometer that reads to 2 digits after the decimal is one that reads to the hundredths of the degree :p. No I dea where I out my old one lol, not under the bed, not under the side board or in the bath room, but well wanted to get a new one anyway because it was a bit shabby. The pharmacist didnt have it there nor had she heard it but at least the central order place knew it... tststs..

Do you think that thermometer with 2 digitafter the decimal is better? I have one but I didn't use it because it takes looooong loooong time to bip.:dohh:
yeah it's better because it is more exact and makes you charts less rockey there fore. also it is recommended to have it in your mouth for 3 minutes if you do it orally.

Got my fxxx

Sounds good.
On the other hand I didn't hear about PABA till now. What is for?
:flower:

wowzer that wonderful taking all that would help your cycles really good.

So far I think it's helping. Hope so anyway, fertilaid has gotten lots of good reviews!
Had a almost positive OPK tonight, maybe my body is gearing up to O again.:shrug:

yeah it's better because it is more exact and makes you charts less rockey there fore. also it is recommended to have it in your mouth for 3 minutes if you do it orally.

Thank you :flower:
I sleep with my mouth open :D so I can't use it orally.

OMG ladies ff is telling me to test in two days LOOK AT MY CHART IM GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW......

girls can i have your opinions on my chart, be honest. xxxx xxx

The charts look a bit messy to me. By the way my first chart links only costs a bit less than 12 euro a year (99c a month) and I know sites which have the same service and they don't cost anything at all.. I think the paid FF is a huge rip off lol.
Anyway Do you know when to exclude temperatures? If you have at least 2 statuses why they could be excluded: a) they are a lot higher than your normal lower phase temperature and b) did you have a late waking, or were ill or anything else? Because you have some huge spikes in your chart.

:
The charts look a bit messy to me. By the way my first chart links only costs a bit less than 12 euro a year (99c a month) and I know sites which have the same service and they don't cost anything at all.. I think the paid FF is a huge rip off lol.
Anyway Do you know when to exclude temperatures? If you have at least 2 statuses why they could be excluded: a) they are a lot higher than your normal lower phase temperature and b) did you have a late waking, or were ill or anything else? Because you have some huge spikes in your chart.

:saywhat:

was that for me? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"