List of TTC Charts Ladies

hi girls
how r u all doing
i had a dip today, i definitely think i'm out now. my cbfm is still on high, used a nearly a whole box.
i think next month i'm doing smep and going back to acupuncture too.
fx thing are clearer for u tomorrow tallmom xxxx

hi girls
how r u all doing
i had a dip today, i definitely think i'm out now. my cbfm is still on high, used a nearly a whole box.

I don't think your out yet. Your chart doesn't have to look triphasic for you to b pregnant. The :witch: ain't here yet:)

I've got my two charts in the signature :)

Hi morri! It looks like you are around 10dpo, your chart looks VERY good! :thumbup: I know the cross hairs say you are not that many dpo but I think it looks like you O'd earlier than that.
Turned out to no use this month though because my OH had been away on business :(.(In China, and it was a lot longer than his boss initially said it would be :/) He is back on thursday though just before my new cycle should start :)

I am nine dpo by the way I evaluate my cycles manually :)

hi girls
how r u all doing

I don't think your out yet. Your chart doesn't have to look triphasic for you to b pregnant. The :witch: ain't here yet:)

Hispirits I agree with tallmom, could just be a bit of a fluctuation. Keeping my f'xd for you.

I had some lovely news today. My bff is 5 weeks pregnant. She'd been trying for over 8 months and had just started fertilty tests etc. They'd started investigating early due to her past history of pelvic inflammatory and blocked tubes. And ironically she had relaxed this month and stopped trying!? We'd put off ttc for 3 months to give her another few months! So glad I did but now I really really really want my BFP this month!! Not sure about my chart though, just hoping my temps keep going up and that I actually have ovulated!!
My CBFM also arrived in the post today!
:dust::dust: to all

hi girls
how r u all doing

Hispirits I agree with tallmom, could just be a bit of a fluctuation. Keeping my f'xd for you.

I had some lovely news today. My bff is 5 weeks pregnant. She'd been trying for over 8 months and had just started fertilty tests etc. They'd started investigating early due to her past history of pelvic inflammatory and blocked tubes. And ironically she had relaxed this month and stopped trying!? We'd put off ttc for 3 months to give her another few months! So glad I did but now I really really really want my BFP this month!! Not sure about my chart though, just hoping my temps keep going up and that I actually have ovulated!!
My CBFM also arrived in the post today!
:dust::dust: to all

thanks girls
stock up on test sticks for your cbfm, it'l start asking for them on cd6. i've used 19 so far this month, been on high since cd11 :wacko: i thought it'd go down to low today, but no, still high. i have to get more sticks tomorrow :dohh:

hi girls
how r u all doing

thanx hun xx x

Tallmom2b poas opk i think your system is trying to O again and yes it could happen.

I did last nite but itwas neg. I'm definitely stumped:shrug:
Curious to see what tomorrow brings

Not sure what to think about your temp, if it goes back up tomorrow id say that's a good thing!

Well i finally got my Ovulation Family Planning Thermometer so if I dont get my :bfp: this cycle ill be using that. but right now im still stiking with the one ive been using this cycle so it wont mess up my temps etc...

Tallmom2b poas opk i think your system is trying to O again and yes it could happen.

Not sure what to think about your temp, if it goes back up tomorrow id say that's a good thing!

Well i finally got my Ovulation Family Planning Thermometer so if I dont get my :bfp: this cycle ill be using that. but right now im still stiking with the one ive been using this cycle so it wont mess up my temps etc...

Sounds like a fancy thermometer:thumbup:
Ive been looking at :bfp: charts all evening and there are so many that look different from each other! I saw one that had really dramatic ups and downs and it said hypothyroidism? :shrug:
Im going to try to take my temp at the same time every morn. Maybe my temps will be less rocky. I also sometimes get anxious at night so I'm wondering if that can mess with my temps?
I can't wait to see what my temp does in the morn :)

Sounds like a fancy thermometer:thumbup:
Ive been looking at :bfp: charts all evening and there are so many that look different from each other! I saw one that had really dramatic ups and downs and it said hypothyroidism? :shrug:
Im going to try to take my temp at the same time every morn. Maybe my temps will be less rocky. I also sometimes get anxious at night so I'm wondering if that can mess with my temps?
I can't wait to see what my temp does in the morn :)

it is a fancy termometer its for women that are charting/pinpointing Ovulation :happydance: gooluck on your temp tomorrow hun.

Well my temp went down again pass the coverline
Ah oh, :( mine did another dip too, I think ur right, my body is trying to O again. I don't think it has yet:(

Sorry Pink, think mines on it's way down too :( :hugs:

Well Ladies, guess we won't know for sure until AF gets us.
:hugs::dust:

Tallmom do you still OPK?
I think you O'd in CD13. Is it possible to ovulate twice ? I'm glad I'm with you .I learn so much from you.

Ah oh, :( mine did another dip too, I think ur right, my body is trying to O again. I don't think it has yet:(

Sorry Pink, think mines on it's way down too :( :hugs:

Well Ladies, guess we won't know for sure until AF gets us.
:hugs::dust:

I think you O'd in CD13. Is it possible to ovulate twice ? I'm glad I'm with you .I learn so much from you.

Yes it is possible to ovulate twice in one cycle hun im the one that told her i O twice the month i conieve my son and that was back in 08

lol I think I lost my thermometer lol. but seeing it was a bit old and had bite marks I ma goin to get a new one seeing I am starting my new cycle tomorrow. (i ve seen a 2 digits after the decimal thermometer in a pharmacy close to here. thats all one needs xD

Thanks tupi, i've learned a lot here too:)
I'm thinking I haven't ovulated yet though. I think my body geared up for it and never released an egg. CD 15 I woke up feeling crappy and as the day went on my temp. started to go up and I had a fever of 100. CD16 I still didn't feel good, didn't sleep well and woke up at 4am with a temp of 101, when I woke up at 8am my fever had broke but still felt crappy all and temp was a little bit high. On CD17 I went to work but still was tired and felt crappy. So anyway I don't trust those higher temps. And I don't even know what that light spotting for three days in a row was about, CD19-21? Maybe it was my body trying to O again?
In a way I feel like I shouldn't be too shocked that my cycles are wacky, they were irregular and long before and since i've been taking herbs and fertilaid they have become shorter, but seemingly i'm not ovulating. SO, maybe I should be patient and my body will level out soon and i'll start Oing again...hopefully[-o<

I'm so glad I have all of you to talk about this with!! :hugs:

:dust:

lol I think I lost my thermometer lol. but seeing it was a bit old and had bite marks I ma goin to get a new one seeing I am starting my new cycle tomorrow. (i ve seen a 2 digits after the decimal thermometer in a pharmacy close to here. thats all one needs xD

I have one that reads to the hundredths of a degree, I like it:)

I have one that reads to the hundredths of a degree, I like it:)

now i have one like that

Thanks tupi, i've learned a lot here too:)
I'm thinking I haven't ovulated yet though. I think my body geared up for it and never released an egg. CD 15 I woke up feeling crappy and as the day went on my temp. started to go up and I had a fever of 100. CD16 I still didn't feel good, didn't sleep well and woke up at 4am with a temp of 101, when I woke up at 8am my fever had broke but still felt crappy all and temp was a little bit high. On CD17 I went to work but still was tired and felt crappy. So anyway I don't trust those higher temps. And I don't even know what that light spotting for three days in a row was about, CD19-21? Maybe it was my body trying to O again?
In a way I feel like I shouldn't be too shocked that my cycles are wacky, they were irregular and long before and since i've been taking herbs and fertilaid they have become shorter, but seemingly i'm not ovulating. SO, maybe I should be patient and my body will level out soon and i'll start Oing again...hopefully[-o<

I'm so glad I have all of you to talk about this with!! :hugs:

:dust:

What kind of herbs do you use? I saw that fertilaid has vitex.
I hope that your cycles will be regular soon.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->