List of TTC Charts Ladies

thanks tallmom! i had this nice temp rise yesterday, then it went back down this morning... sigh... what are you doing, body??

i hope you O soon, sweetie! crossables crossed, :hugs: and :dust:

i just took a look but converted it to celcius, you are still at 37 degrees, way way above your coverline. Mine dipped here and there, would not worry about that, various factors affect your BBT slightly. Your still up there in what would be triphasic if you stay within those temps chuck.

When were you planning on testing for the first time ??

EDIT, PS, I also notice that the circle is white, was the time different to usual, as this can affect temp too.

i had to take my temp yesterday like a half hour earlier than i normally do, so that could be why it's a white circle. i probably won't be testing until sometime next week if af doesn't come. thanks again for looking!

Can anyone look at my chart? I had to override to show O. I was running a fever before O so it automatically discard those temps but now for some reason it won't give me crosshairs and I'm 6dpo. Just confusing. Always been regular so I know I did Ov on cd 14.

Can anyone look at my chart? I had to override to show O. I was running a fever before O so it automatically discard those temps but now for some reason it won't give me crosshairs and I'm 6dpo. Just confusing. Always been regular so I know I did Ov on cd 14.

it looks to me like you might have Oed on cd 13 because of the ewcm. are you temping with a bbt or a regular thermometer? sorry the fever mucked up your temps. i hope you are feeling better now. crossables crossed!

Duckytwins, how r u? I wanted to stalk your chart but couldn't find it in your siggy?

Stinas, I'm getting sick of waiting so long! I think your chart looks like your body is still trying to O, when temps get low and steady I feel like that means something is trying to happen. Hang in there sweetie :hugs:

Momwannabe, chart looks awesome so far fx!

it's regular as i didnt read it right when got it online lol, but yes i think its either 13 or 14 but its the post O temps that are driving me crazy bc FF wont give me ch

Duckytwins, how r u? I wanted to stalk your chart but couldn't find it in your siggy?

Stinas, I'm getting sick of waiting so long! I think your chart looks like your body is still trying to O, when temps get low and steady I feel like that means something is trying to happen. Hang in there sweetie :hugs:

Momwannabe, chart looks awesome so far fx!

I think my thermometer is dying...I bought another one, but it only shows one number after decimal...but I took temps with both this afternoon(just to see) and they were very off...new one said 98.0 and old said 97.65...thats a pretty big difference considering I had them in my mouth the same time lol
Going to buy a new battery now and will be temping with both for now. Lets see. I hope I did O but if I didnt I guess I dtd enough. DH is getting tired of every other day, so we skipped last night.. I was pretty mad, but I guess I understand how he feels.

I hope you O soon too!! It seriously frustrating! I see all these people with these oops babies and I feel like going If you only knew how how it is for me you might smile at your baby a bit more!!!

Momwannabe - looks like cd13 is your O day. Looking good so far! fx

Well i took the fever part out on a pre O temp and it gave me CH for cd 14 as O day, finally lol. but my temps aren't the same as usual and kind of thinking i might be out even tho it's early.

Take a look at my chart (and vote on it if you want). I'm going crazy with what I thought was a good month and a bunch of BFNs. :(
Fertilityfriend wants to revise my O day to CD 35, but I changed it back. Any thoughts on that?

My Ovulation Chart

Take a look at my chart (and vote on it if you want). I'm going crazy with what I thought was a good month and a bunch of BFNs. :(
Fertilityfriend wants to revise my O day to CD 35, but I changed it back. Any thoughts on that?

My Ovulation Chart

I think your chart look good. I say wait a few more days to test. That dip looks
Good.

Thank you sooooo much!!! After everything we've been through this year I am so excited!!!

massive congtratulations duckytwins!!
come join us on the june bugs 2012 thread :D x

I got some brown cm last night and today. Hoping its a good sign even though my chart looks like crap. No sore boobs which usually happens by now when it's time for af. I guess I'm just wishful thinking here....plus my previous charts always looked great and no bfp so maybe the crappy chart might turn into a bfp. You never know. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->