List of TTC Charts Ladies

Hey ladies, I hope everyone's doing well.

I'm busy driving myself crazy this morning. I tested yesterday at 7DPIUI, 9DPT because I wanted to see if the trigger was out of my system. For today's test, I think I see a line. My temps have been on the higher end, based on the past several months of temping. And I haven't had a huge dip -- my temps usually go down to the coverline one or more times during the LP. Anyone want to check out my temps and/or the test?

Here's the link to the test:

https://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=14682

Thanks!

:hi: littlebird! I do see a very faint line on the bottom test!!! And your temps do look really good! Fx for you! Test again in a couple days cuz hcg hormone doubles every 48 hours:) I'll be chart stalking you!

I bd again last night. Temp was the lowest ever so I figured maybe it's O day. Today temp went up. Hopefully it stays up!!
I hope it's our month tallmom! Fx

Littlebird - I see a tiny faint line on the second test...and I'm looking from my iPhone!!
Fx!!

How is everyone??

Little bird - any news???

I think I finally O! Hopefully Tom my temp keeps going up!!

Fx those temps keep going up Stinas!

Littlebird your chart looks awesome!!!! Have you POAS again?

Aw, ladies. I'm touched that you checked in with me again. I love you guys!

Ok, so I did POAS again today. Actually, a couple of times today. And the lines are getting darker. I put the links in my journal to the tests, but I'm really starting to believe this is happening. Man, I hope this is it! I'll test again in the morning, but this is not like the evaps I've had over the past few months. With those, I would think I saw something on one test but the next would be a definite BFN. This time, there's a line every time and it's starting to get a tiny bit darker. I just want it blazing dark before I accept it! :)

Stinas, I really hope you did ovulate! It's amazing how much we can tell about our cycle by the temps. I hope your temps go up and stay up!

Oh littlebird!!!! Im super excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! A line is a line!!!!! yay!!!
Keep us posted!!!

Sounds very good LittleBird!

My temp keeps going up and up. I know I'm going to be an emotional wreck if it drops. I'm getting hotter and hotter, I'm going to combust if I keep going like this.

I did do a test this morning even though it was too early and then convinced myself that I had seen something, though I'm fairly certain I was just seeing what I wanted to see. Fingers crossed everyone. :)

Hi Ladies,

Would someone mind having a look at my chart for me please :)

My temps are just looking consistently higher then this time for the last 3 months??

It may still drop but im driving myself crazy comparing them!

My Ovulation Chart

Yay, Stinas! Looks like you ovulated!

I hope so!!
How are you feeling?!

Hi Ladies,

My temps are just looking consistently higher then this time for the last 3 months??

My Ovulation Chart

It looks good to me!!!
Dont bother with comparing much...every month is different.

Yay, Stinas! Looks like you ovulated!

I hope so!!
How are you feeling?!

Hi Ladies,

My Ovulation Chart

It looks good to me!!!
Dont bother with comparing much...every month is different.

Thanks Stinas :)
i guess its normally prety similar...but will jsut have to be patient! hehe

Stinas, I'm good, feeling some nausea. I have my first blood test this morning so I'm nervous. The past year, this has been the nerve-wracking part where I learn that bad news is coming. I hope this time is different!

Rosabelle, your temps are looking higher than last cycle, but it is hard to compare this early. I hope this is it for you!

Littlebird, good luck with the blood test today! Your temps look really good, and I'm sure the progesterone is helping. :hugs: let us know how it goes:)

Stinas, your temps are looking good so far!! Different and better than last cycles:thumbup:

Well, I think I O'd!! I guess i missed my surge with the OPKs. I'm going to try not to get my hopes up until I get a couple more days of high temps. Rise baby rise!! :happydance:

Tallmom2b, I hope the temps stay up! Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->