List of TTC Charts Ladies

Anyone know what is going on with my tww temps? Idk what to make of it. My thermometer is only 5 months old.

I got some brown cm last night and today. Hoping its a good sign even though my chart looks like crap. No sore boobs which usually happens by now when it's time for af. I guess I'm just wishful thinking here....plus my previous charts always looked great and no bfp so maybe the crappy chart might turn into a bfp. You never know. Lol

if its all different to normal thats a good sign, fx for you chick x

I got some brown cm last night and today. Hoping its a good sign even though my chart looks like crap. No sore boobs which usually happens by now when it's time for af. I guess I'm just wishful thinking here....plus my previous charts always looked great and no bfp so maybe the crappy chart might turn into a bfp. You never know. Lol

if its all different to normal thats a good sign, fx for you chick x

I hope so but I doubt it. Temps look like af is on her way. Looks like I never o this month. :-( first time for everything.
I'm going to make an apt with the doc today hopefully if I get enough courage to do it

Any news anyone?
I had spotting the other day, but its gone. Wonder what that means? Temps look like af should be here by now, but who knows.

stinas, forgive me if i missed it, but are you late? have you tested yet? i had a pretty weird lookng chart this month too. crossables crossed for you!

i was about to say the same think duckytwins.
fx stinas this is your month!! x

My cycles are weird so I could be late but then again I might not be. I go from 33-44ish day cycles.
I haven't tested yet, maybe in the am I will.
I hope its my month. I'm all sexed out!! Haha

It's been a weird chart cycle...even when comparing it to the last two cycles. Hopefully it's a good sign.
Thanks for giving me some hope!!

BFN for me. No shock. Sometimes I feel like it's never going to happen.

Hello ladies!

I hope you are all doing well. Can someone take a peek at my chart? I know it's only half way done and I probably haven't Ov'ed yet but I want to know if my tempature range look normal? They seem very close together. What do you think?

Thanks for your help, ladies! :thumbup: Good luck this cycle!! :dust:

Hello ladies!

I hope you are all doing well. Can someone take a peek at my chart? I know it's only half way done and I probably haven't Ov'ed yet but I want to know if my tempature range look normal? They seem very close together. What do you think?

Thanks for your help, ladies! :thumbup: Good luck this cycle!! :dust:

I just had a quick look, the pattern itself looks ok and as you say, ovulation looks as if it will come soon.

I have to convert to celcius for temps to make sense, but what I did notice is that your pre ovulation temps look quite high, I only had some of those temps in my triphasic chart from being pregnant. Have you been ill at all??

Thanks for taking a look, Twilliamssbt! I haven't been sick so I don't know why my temps are so high :shrug: I thought they were normal. Although, I do wake up often and toss and turn at night. Could that cause high temps? :shrug: I guess we'll see what happens. I think I'm having Ov pains today (maybe) so hopefully my temps will take a major dive.

By the way, congratulations on your bfp! H&H 9 months to you and baby!!!

Thanks for taking a look, Twilliamssbt! I haven't been sick so I don't know why my temps are so high :shrug: I thought they were normal. Although, I do wake up often and toss and turn at night. Could that cause high temps? :shrug: I guess we'll see what happens. I think I'm having Ov pains today (maybe) so hopefully my temps will take a major dive.

ahh, are you getting 3 hrs sleep and taking temps at regular time as soon as you wake, this could affect your temps and make them a bit higher.

Thank you :thumbup:

I tested this morning and got a BFN. :( calling the doctors monday as i should have had an AF or postive test by now, :(

ahh, are you getting 3 hrs sleep and taking temps at regular time as soon as you wake, this could affect your temps and make them a bit higher.

Thank you :thumbup:

I try to get 3hours straight but sometimes I wake up an hour or right before I'm supposed to test. I was tossing and turning last night as well and woke up numerous times yet my temp went back down this morning. I'm not sure what it all means :shrug: as soon as my alarm clock says 5am I take my temp. I try not to move that much. Hopefully it all will mean something soon.
Thanks again! Hope you're doing well!

BFN for me. No shock. Sometimes I feel like it's never going to happen.

Hey Stinas, I think that there is a good chance that you might have O'd, if your temps keep going up I'd say you did :thumbup: Seems like your body was gearing up for multiple days in a row :shrug: maybe. But last cycle your temp dipped down that low for O too.

FX for you!

Tallmom - went back down once I again today. I just want this cycle to be over already. I'm done with it.
How are you doing?

This is the lowest my temp has ever gone actually....possible O today?? hmm...hopefully dh is in the mood tonight....im going to have to take out the sexy stuff tonight lol

It really looks like O will be any day now! Glad you bd! Keep it up your temps look promising for O. Fx for you!!

I had some eggwhite cm yesterday, so hope O is just around the corner for me too! My temp hasn't dropped yet though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->