List of TTC Charts Ladies

True you chart is quite flat in comparison of that :haha: , Although I would put the crosshair to a day later because the temperature on day 14 is on the general height of the follicular phase , and the first higher temperature would be day 15 then :)(meaning you would have an extra day of luteal phase if it is kept like this :)

I can't wait to hear hotpink!

Hispirits, your temps ate staying up! That's awesome!

i did a test yesterday, just a cheap one, i kinda though there was a little hint of something there, but i did the second with fmu today and theres nothing ther, and i just went out and stocked op on frer, had to pee on one, and its definitely stil :bfn: but early days yet, i just read in the tww thread a girl didn't get her :bfp: til 17dpo, so keeping my fingers crossed. xx

Sending you lots of :dust::dust: And will have my f'xd all day.

According to FF I've finally ov'd so I'll be testing in 11 days! Feels like an age away!

I agree it looks like you Od:happydance:
now you need two more high temps to confirm:thumbup:

My chart is freaking out:wacko: I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show:haha:

Sending you lots of :dust::dust: And will have my f'xd all day.

According to FF I've finally ov'd so I'll be testing in 11 days! Feels like an age away!

I agree it looks like you Od:happydance:
now you need two more high temps to confirm:thumbup:

My chart is freaking out:wacko: I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show:haha:

i think give it a couple more days and ff will put your cross hairs back.
i think you should def get cbfm if they don't reappear.:hugs: xx xxx

Funny you should say that, cuz I was looking at them last night on eBay, isn't that where you got yours? How much did you get yours for? I'm a little wary of getting an used one though.:shrug:

Funny you should say that, cuz I was looking at them last night on eBay, isn't that where you got yours? How much did you get yours for? I'm a little wary of getting an used one though.:shrug:

on amazon they sometime go at half price, i got a brand new one of ebay half price too
my friend clairmichael got one in superdrug last week hlf price and half price again at the til she ended up getting for £20 i think!!!, shop around you'll get one cheap somewhere. x

The charts look a bit messy to me. By the way my first chart links only costs a bit less than 12 euro a year (99c a month) and I know sites which have the same service and they don't cost anything at all.. I think the paid FF is a huge rip off lol.
Anyway Do you know when to exclude temperatures? If you have at least 2 statuses why they could be excluded: a) they are a lot higher than your normal lower phase temperature and b) did you have a late waking, or were ill or anything else? Because you have some huge spikes in your chart.

i take my temp every morning at the same time hun

Hey ladies, can I join? I am not too far in my cycle but I like charts. Just starting out myself. I'm hoping for a girl, so any girly color is fine for me. :)

Hotpink, where are you in MO? My family is there. I have a trip planned home in 2 mos. Hopefully we'll have a BFP by then!

The charts look a bit messy to me. By the way my first chart links only costs a bit less than 12 euro a year (99c a month) and I know sites which have the same service and they don't cost anything at all.. I think the paid FF is a huge rip off lol.
Anyway Do you know when to exclude temperatures? If you have at least 2 statuses why they could be excluded: a) they are a lot higher than your normal lower phase temperature and b) did you have a late waking, or were ill or anything else? Because you have some huge spikes in your chart.

Maybe there was some other bad factor. How long do you take your temps for ?

Maybe there was some other bad factor. How long do you take your temps for ?

3-4 min

Hey ladies, can I join? I am not too far in my cycle but I like charts. Just starting out myself. I'm hoping for a girl, so any girly color is fine for me. :)

Hotpink, where are you in MO? My family is there. I have a trip planned home in 2 mos. Hopefully we'll have a BFP by then!

your added hun and im close to springfield but 45 min north

Small world! I have some family in Nixa, Laquey, Waynesville, Lebanon, Iberia. All over the area, really. I grew up there but moved to VA when I was 14. I miss it though, so we are there about twice a year. Wish we could move back but DH's family live 3 mi. away and they're very close. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!

Small world! I have some family in Nixa, Laquey, Waynesville, Lebanon, Iberia. All over the area, really. I grew up there but moved to VA when I was 14. I miss it though, so we are there about twice a year. Wish we could move back but DH's family live 3 mi. away and they're very close. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!

Wowzers the fourth city is my home now lol i moved from California State to here in 06 after i gradurated high school more of my family is here then cali though

My dad lives in Lebanon right now. I spent most of my childhood in Waynesville but did live in Lebanon for 1.5 years. Ahh, the memories. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->