List of TTC Charts Ladies

Your chart still looks great!! All those symptoms sound really good! Anything that's different from what you usually get is a good sign I think :thumbup:
I've already gotten my hopes up, because my boobs always get sore right after O, but this time it's mostly my nipples, that hasn't happened before :)

And you should test whenever you feel comfortable doing so ;) They do say one should wait until after AF doesn't show.

FX for you!

Dropping off my link for my chart so I can be added. If you can do green for me that would be great also. Thanks! I'm new to charting but been TTC agressively since Sept 2010 with no b/c for the past 8 years give or take and no luck. I had HSG done and found both tubes blocked but the left one opened with the dye so back in business!

Here's the link : url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37a86c]My Ovulation Chart[/url

Dropping off my link for my chart so I can be added. If you can do green for me that would be great also. Thanks! I'm new to charting but been TTC agressively since Sept 2010 with no b/c for the past 8 years give or take and no luck. I had HSG done and found both tubes blocked but the left one opened with the dye so back in business!

Here's the link : url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37a86c]My Ovulation Chart[/url

Welcome, goodluck this cycle hun.

You've been added.

Your chart still looks great!! All those symptoms sound really good! Anything that's different from what you usually get is a good sign I think :thumbup:
I've already gotten my hopes up, because my boobs always get sore right after O, but this time it's mostly my nipples, that hasn't happened before :)

And you should test whenever you feel comfortable doing so ;) They do say one should wait until after AF doesn't show.

FX for you!

I hope so!!!
I never really know exactly when AF is due...she is usually here by now....like 2 weeks ago! CD 54 today....longest ever!

Typically, as a rule, AF is due 14 days after O. I'd say it's safe to test 14dpo if AF doesn't show:)

:hi: messymommy.
Looks like you ate going to O any day now, keep bding! :) fx!

Can you ladies check this out and let me know what you think?

www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/775056-thoughts-comments.html

On the cheapy HPT's I did not get a good positive until after I had got a positive with frer and clearblue digi.

Your HPT looks very much like mine did at 6dpo, I got a pos on FRER at 10dpo, although now my scan changed my dates slightly, it may actually have been 14dpo. I am not convinced by scan dates tbh I just think baby is larger than it should be for dates, and as OH has Acromegaly and possibly carries giantism gene, large baby is highly likely.

The cheapy HPT's seem to look like evaps up until you can get pos on frer tbh, then they look a good positive.

Can you ladies check this out and let me know what you think?

www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/775056-thoughts-comments.html

On the cheapy HPT's I did not get a good positive until after I had got a positive with frer and clearblue digi.

Your HPT looks very much like mine did at 6dpo, I got a pos on FRER at 10dpo, although now my scan changed my dates slightly, it may actually have been 14dpo. I am not convinced by scan dates tbh I just think baby is larger than it should be for dates, and as OH has Acromegaly and possibly carries giantism gene, large baby is highly likely.

The cheapy HPT's seem to look like evaps up until you can get pos on frer tbh, then they look a good positive.

Oh wow thank you! This helps me out a lot and gives me hope! :flower:

Gl liz :)

Stinaz have you tested yet?

Girls what do you think of my chart is it looking ok for 5dpo?x

well im stil waiting for that BFP!
but.. my temps havent dropped!!!

EEEEEK :happydance:

Your chart looks great!! That temp spike is a good sign! You are one more DPO than me :)
I hope we both get our bfp this time! And I hope I get a nice temp spike like yours tomorrow! :dust:

Wow sore BBs are really kicking in today, ouch! Hope that's a good sign!

liz FX for you
ladies your charts looking so good got a feeling there going to be some :bfp:'s this month.

stinas are you going to test today or have you already?

Tallmom2b- That's good we can do this tww together :) so a temp spike is good yeh? What am I looking for now? I hope you get a temp spike then if it's good :) Be great if we both got a :bfp: My boobs are so sore too! Oh please god give us some good news this month!

Hotpink- how are you today? X

Hotpink- how are you today? X

Feel fine beside my left side cramping up other then that im fine lil tired but not too bad, heartburn i think is starting to kick in again but that could have been from the pizza we ate for hubby Birthday lastnight.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->