little help please xxxx

c.c

1st baby 3rd trimester
Reaction score
ok please say if youve had this????

last night i got woken up at 3am with the worse pain ever was on my side well side of my bump and every now and again i would get shooting pains as well i couldnt lie down,sit or stand had to walk around was so bad felt sick and faint dont want to sound silly but thought i was in labour and if it lasted longer than it did i would of gone to hospital after around half hour it died down abit and i could lie down but all round my bump ached i feel ok today but just want to know if anyone else has had such severe pain???

thanks ladys xxx

Sorry can't help you with this but didnt want to read and run. I have had sharp pains like that, where i couldnt stand or sit, but they've been in my back. I'd ring my MW.
Sorry again.
Hope you don't have that sort of pain again
x

thanks hun dont have a number for a mw tho.. im trying not to worry :nope: xxxxxxxxx

Might be ligamant pain or nerve pain but call the MW !!

Does it feel as if the baby is on that side?

I've had this a few times too - i think it's just ligament pain. I tend to get the pains in the smae place - if I move to quickly or if I'm power walking anyway. Mention it to your midwife when you next see her, unless the pain gets very intense and lasts a long time - then go to hospital x

Is it possible that you may have pulled your stomach muscles a little, i know i have woken in the night with sharp pains on the side of my bump and not been able to move, where i have pulled a muscle somehow. If your worried call your dr or the hospital ward as you dont have your mw number.

thanks ladys... im not sure where baby is sitting how do i tell???
yeah if it happens again definatly going hospital was so bad:cry:

i have had a couple of flutters this morning so i think baby must be ok....

have a good xmas ladys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"