'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Hello Ladies, I haven’t posted in a while but needed to vent and hoping you will not judge me here.

I MUST have lost my mind! :nope:
For the last few weeks I have been feeling highly euphoric with my kids and life at home. I just can’t believe how happy I am and how life is SO EASY with my 2 little girls. (Probably since I have them on an air tight schedule)
PLUS - I have never felt so happy with these emotions in my entire life! :shrug:

So after a few date nights my husband and I BD without concern of getting pregnant. We both were just so happy and said what the hell lets do it again. :sex:
So I have stopped breastfeeding 3 weeks ago and had REALLY unprotected BD a week ago.

Now we finally came down from “what ever we were on” and decided not to try for anymore. Damn, NOW I’m totally ready to get back into shape and move on from the pregnancy days.

So I will start my Birth control when and/if my AF arrives. I had cramps the last 2 days along with low backache but feel totally fine today.

Now I’m freaking out and saying ”what the HELL was I thinking”!!

Thanks for letting me vent. :flower:

Does anyone know when I should get AF after I completely stoped breastfeeding 20 days ago?

:hugs: You are always welcome to vent here :hugs: We have a lovely group of supportive Girls here :friends:

I dont know when your AF should return, it seems that its different for everyone, I stopped b/f at 1 week & havent had a period, although, like you im getting a few period type pains

I am sure that you'll be Ok, but of course you are extra fertile after having a baby ~ I would get yourself to the doctor just to be on the safe side

Its amazing what mother nature & hormones do to us....:hugs:
As I sit here, im wishing I could have another baby, but I cant, my surgeon said I am NOT ALLOWED! :nope:

Good luck & keep in touch ~ Will be thinking of you :flower:

I was bfing my son exclusively and I ot my period back at 8 weeks pp :shrug: No sign of it yet, but I'm ebfing 2 babies this time, so I'm hoping that will hold af off a bit longer this time.

Girls ~ Im really excited, im getting a 'badge/button/link' made to this thread :happydance:

We just gotta come up with a name! :winkwink:

Any other suggestions for theme, colours etc? :coffee:

Hiya!!

Found out today I am on team :pink: once again!! :D :happydance:

Yey ~ Amazing news :cloud9: Many Congrats on another sweet little :pink: one!

Hi all, hi kelly would love to join too though mine are a bit farther apart not by choice but by 2 mc's before my son...hoping next baby to be closer in age though,

Welcome :wave: Lovely to have you join us :hugs:

Aww thanks Kelly.. happy to be able to join since my two arent that close in age.. they are like 2.5 years.. and my dd is pink and son is blue.. hope the next are a bit closer.. hoping for 2 under 2 :)

Would love to hear how you all find having little ones.. I know its hard and a lot of work.. but the reward is worth it right.. and did any of you worry what others would think of you..
THanks

Hello Ladies, I haven’t posted in a while but needed to vent and hoping you will not judge me here.

I MUST have lost my mind! :nope:
For the last few weeks I have been feeling highly euphoric with my kids and life at home. I just can’t believe how happy I am and how life is SO EASY with my 2 little girls. (Probably since I have them on an air tight schedule)
PLUS - I have never felt so happy with these emotions in my entire life! :shrug:

So after a few date nights my husband and I BD without concern of getting pregnant. We both were just so happy and said what the hell lets do it again. :sex:
So I have stopped breastfeeding 3 weeks ago and had REALLY unprotected BD a week ago.

Now we finally came down from “what ever we were on” and decided not to try for anymore. Damn, NOW I’m totally ready to get back into shape and move on from the pregnancy days.

So I will start my Birth control when and/if my AF arrives. I had cramps the last 2 days along with low backache but feel totally fine today.

Now I’m freaking out and saying ”what the HELL was I thinking”!!

Thanks for letting me vent. :flower:

Does anyone know when I should get AF after I completely stoped breastfeeding 20 days ago?

:hugs: You are always welcome to vent here :hugs: We have a lovely group of supportive Girls here :friends:

I dont know when your AF should return, it seems that its different for everyone, I stopped b/f at 1 week & havent had a period, although, like you im getting a few period type pains

I am sure that you'll be Ok, but of course you are extra fertile after having a baby ~ I would get yourself to the doctor just to be on the safe side

Its amazing what mother nature & hormones do to us....:hugs:
As I sit here, im wishing I could have another baby, but I cant, my surgeon said I am NOT ALLOWED! :nope:

Good luck & keep in touch ~ Will be thinking of you :flower:

Thank you so much for your comforting words. :flower:
I hope I don’t have to learn a hard lesson for getting all wrapped up in emotions. Damn hormones!! :grr:

Why does your Dr Say no to more kids? I was watching that show “19 and counting” and now wonder how many doctors tried to tell her no more. I’m sure she had a good number of c-sections?!

Keeping my fingers XX that AF arrives for me ASAP!

:hugs:

lilrojo- i love having them close. the hardest part i think is when they are sick. they all pass it to each other and its hard to take care of many sick little ones. DH and i have heard our share of rude comments from people. it used to bother us, maybe two or three kids ago lol. now we just expect it. this is our family though and we do whats best for us. we certainly dont tell anyone else how many children they should have or when :flower:

becca- i hope af starts soon! :hugs: have you thought about testing just to see??? i think the 19 and counting mom had two or three c-sections

Kel, I'm just over 5 weeks pp and no AF, like you I bf 1 week and have been getting a few cramps but no AF as yet... We did BD with no contraception but (sorry tmi) it was for about 5 seconds and I told him to bugger off as even the slightest leak and cunning little spermy could get me!

:rofl: yeah dh and i dtd 6 weeks pp and he was like, we don't need protection do we? I told him I may be bfing 2 babies, but I'm not taking any chances, especially since my chance of another set of twins is quadrupled now or something :wacko:

I Picked up a cheapie pregnancy test and an ovulation test on the way home from work. Happy to say I got a BFN and + on the ovulation test. So feel pretty good that I'm not pregnant again. SO HAPPY!!:happydance::happydance:

Thank you girls so much for listening!! :flower:

Why does your Dr Say no to more kids? I was watching that show “19 and counting” and now wonder how many doctors tried to tell her no more. I’m sure she had a good number of c-sections?!

The surgeon had a tough time performing my 4th csection & when she opened me up, she realised that I had a uterine rupture! :shock: My bladder was also stuck to my old scar tissue
She said I/the baby could die if I have another, or best case, I could lose my bladder :cry: Just gotta fight the broody feelings :grr:

I Picked up a cheapie pregnancy test and an ovulation test on the way home from work. Happy to say I got a BFN and + on the ovulation test. So feel pretty good that I'm not pregnant again. SO HAPPY!!:happydance::happydance:

Thank you girls so much for listening!! :flower:

:wohoo: So pleased for you ~ Thats great news....Now you can relax :flower:

i dont know anything about that either, sorry

Girls ~ Im really excited, im getting a 'badge/button/link' made to this thread :happydance:

We just gotta come up with a name! :winkwink:

Any other suggestions for theme, colours etc? :coffee:

^^ Post 343

No-one has any ideas then..... :nope:

I can't think of a name every time I write one it looks to long, has there been any suggestion yet?

X

I can't think of a name every time I write one it looks to long, has there been any suggestion yet?

X

No suggestions yet.....So im gonna get my thinking cap on

I have a lovely lady ready to make a badge :winkwink:

Mmm...cant think of anything clever! :dohh:

How about.........

Close age gap group!
:haha:

I have no imagination! how about the Crazy people who have kids close together?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->