'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Hi please can I join even though my age gap is 26 months?? They are both still in nappies if that counts :haha:

I'm feeling really lonely and struggling with accepting that Brody is my last x x

Hello,

Can I join?? I'm due to have less than 12 months between mine! Scary!!!x

Inxmhpy - of course! Mine are just over 24 months apart ... well I guess technically #2 and #3 are 8 minutes apart :haha: Hey does that mean I've got the closest age gap in the group so far? :)

Are you struggling with this being your last because you want more, but you're not able to, because of dh or medical reasons?

Any thoughts ~ Or new ideas?:coffee::

2 in Diapers! :shrug:

2+ in Diapers? :shrug:

2 button noses :shrug:

2+ button noses :shrug:

Close age gap group :shrug:

LOs close in age :shrug:

LO's close in age :)

I can now say my baby will be here next month!!! X

i like LOs close in age too :)
Kel, how is your LOs feeding going? still unsettled? my lil man seems to be getting worse so i'm starting him back on 100% comfort milk and i've ordered some MAM bottles which are supposed to be good!
He is now 10,14! little chunk! he was born 6,4 so its pretty much 1lb a week.....

I'm due 30th may but being induced early, haven't been given a date yet though.x

hey ladies :flower: can i join i have a gorgeous lil boy who turned one on the 21st march and we are expecting our baby girl in july :cloud9: will be a 16month age gap xx

Inxmhpy - of course! Mine are just over 24 months apart ... well I guess technically #2 and #3 are 8 minutes apart :haha: Hey does that mean I've got the closest age gap in the group so far? :)

Are you struggling with this being your last because you want more, but you're not able to, because of dh or medical reasons?

Hi :hugs: thanks

I do feel very strongly that I want another right now but I'm hoping it's just hormones! However there are many reasons it would be crazy to have another, my age and that Brody is no 6 being the main ones x x

Hi ladies! Il be following this group to see what its like to have kids with close gaps see what i can learn about what it wud be like! As id like to getr prregnant in maybe 4 months! I wud have got pregnant sooner if not for my emc! I think its fantastic for them to be close together n i hope to have 4 children alltogether x

Almost have our badge made ~ The lady is working on it now :thumbup:

Our group is going to be called:

'Little ones close in age' :dance:

Good choice Kelly :)

I'm due 20thmay sassy :) how have you been feeling x

Woo hoo, so hopefully our bubba's will be born around the same time. This pregnancy has gone sooooo fast for me, has it for you?

I'm feeling crap if I'm honest, I'm suffering wth awful SPD, I had it with my first but it 100x worse this time! I'm having physio, acupuncture and using crutches and a support belt but nothings helping :-(

How you feeling? Tell me about your LO? Is she good etc?x

This pregnancy is going far to fast, but I think it's because iv my LO keeping me busy etc aw sounds like your having a rough time :( but you havnt long left now keep focus on the end lol
My LO is such a good girl, I'm blessed to have had such a content little girl she sleeps well eats well and generally is very content. How about your LO?

Im doing ok, just bait of hip an back pain apart from that I can't really complain
X

Yeh that's what I'm doing, I know baby will be here before I know it and we don't plan on having anymore so I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can. Do you know the sex of your baby?

My LO is an angel, thank god as the thought of 2 under 1 is really scary! She's slept through since 6 weeks, eats everything in sight and is all round really happy and content, she's currently trying to walk bless her, she's so determined and strong minded.

Are you all ready for new baby? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->