'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

No another yellow bump :) do you no?
Ah that's fantastic :) my LO has took 5 steps unaided but not a walker just yet, yea I'm pretty much sorted bought our pram yesterday and bottles they where the last big things I needed to get, just need to wash babies clothes and pack the hospital bags, altho I keep thinking iv bloody forgot something???
What about you? X

Ahh well fingers crossed your lo will walk before baby arrives, I'm hoping mine will :)

Yep we're having a little boy, never found out with Poppy so wanted to know this time around.

Ooohhh what pram did you go for? I still haven't decided! I'm really struggling on what to choose, iCandy peach is winning for me atm though!

Apart from the pram I have everything, just need to pack our bags which I'll do in a few weeks, seems like only yesterday I done it for my first child, scary!xx

God Ino would be good if our LO'S are walking before the babies arrive, me and OH where gobsmacked earlier she took 10 steps!!!

I got the hauck roadster duo we wonted a side by side 4wheel as neither if us where keen on a tandem 3wheeler. I also liked the fIrst wheels but the dimensions where to big.

My mum and OH packed mine before I went to the hospital, my mum went over board and packed stuff I didn't need lol

X

Hi can I join you ladies. Just found out I'm pregnant with no 2 and my ds is only 8 months so will be a 16 month age gap if everything stays well. We were ttc as wanted a small age gap so over the moon but a bit worried what people's reactions will be to it- esp work as I only just gone back. fingers crossed won't show for a while so can keep it a secret for as long as possible.

I don't know if I can join, since I'm not "pregnant" but I have 2 that are 13 months apart (currently 16 and 3 months old). :D

I don't know if I can join, since I'm not "pregnant" but I have 2 that are 13 months apart (currently 16 and 3 months old). :D

Hello,

Sooooo what's it really like to have 2 that close in age?? I'd love some honest advice.xxx

God Ino would be good if our LO'S are walking before the babies arrive, me and OH where gobsmacked earlier she took 10 steps!!!

I got the hauck roadster duo we wonted a side by side 4wheel as neither if us where keen on a tandem 3wheeler. I also liked the fIrst wheels but the dimensions where to big.

My mum and OH packed mine before I went to the hospital, my mum went over board and packed stuff I didn't need lol

X

Wow, bless her I bet she'll be walking in no time then. :thumbup:

Lol, your brave, my hubby would be useless at packing my hospital bag! I packed way too much food before, the last thing I wanted to do was eat!! :wacko:

I promise to make time & add the new members soon ~ Welcome to you all :wave: ~ Just having a really busy time right now! :wacko:

Ooohhh what pram did you go for? I still haven't decided! I'm really struggling on what to choose, iCandy peach is winning for me atm though!

We bought the Baby jogger city select, a 4 wheel, one behind the other pram & its fantastic :thumbup:

You can change the seats all kinds of ways, its easy to fold, unfold, lift & great to push ~ Really do love it! :cloud9:

Have a look here:

https://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx

Of course you can :friends: I must get the front page changed to say that you dont have to be pregnant :winkwink:

We have LOs very similair age :baby::baby:

We will have our new badge soon :dance: Hope lots of you will use it in your signatures :winkwink:

Welcome newbies :)

I never wonted any food in my bag altho mum brought me fruit once LO was born which was gone in no time, I'll be putting orange juice in my bag this time and one if those wee handheld fans :)

Great kelly can't wait to see/use it :D

X

Here Kelly you no your signature you have the bit advertising this group, you can make it neater like my NI one all people have to do it click where it says click here
Do you no how to do that? If not it's easy I can tell you ;) x

Here Kelly you no your signature you have the bit advertising this group, you can make it neater like my NI one all people have to do it click where it says click here
Do you no how to do that? If not it's easy I can tell you ;) x

No, I dont know how to do that....would be great to know, thanks :flower: (I did ask mods, but no one answered! :dohh:)

Should get the badge soon though hopefully ~ Im looking forward to seeing it :winkwink:

Type the word of phrase you want to link (Example: 'Click here to see my journal').
Highlight the word or phrase by holding down the left mouse button and dragging your cursor over it (just like you would if you were going to copy and paste).
Press the world with a sliver link icon button.
Copy and paste the URL you want to link to into the box that pops up, and press 'OK'.

I promise to make time & add the new members soon ~ Welcome to you all :wave: ~ Just having a really busy time right now! :wacko:

We bought the Baby jogger city select, a 4 wheel, one behind the other pram & its fantastic :thumbup:

You can change the seats all kinds of ways, its easy to fold, unfold, lift & great to push ~ Really do love it! :cloud9:

Have a look here:

https://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx

Of course you can :friends: I must get the front page changed to say that you dont have to be pregnant :winkwink:

We have LOs very similair age :baby::baby:

Yay! :happydance: I look forward to getting to know you ladies! :hugs:

And we do, don't we? :D

Hi :hugs: just wondering how everyone is finding having two close in age? Mine aren't even as close as most but I feel like I'm going insane! Skyla is a very demanding 2 year old and I'm breast feeding Brody. He won't sleep anywhere during the day except in my arms. Not even his pram!!

Anyone have any advice at all???

I'm wondering the same thing! Have you tries swaddling? I find Hayden prefers to sleep on me and as soon as I pop him down he wriggles and I think that's what wakes him up! Although I will sometimes just pop him in his Moses not expecting him to sleep and he just dozes off no bother!
Ladies, I have the bugaboo Donkey and I friggin love it!

Michelle - I like the look of the donkey but worried it'll be a nightmare around the shops or getting through doors, how are you finding it?xx

Michelle I've tried swaddling him and it makes no difference during the day. I honestly don't know what to do but can't continue like this! As much as I love breast feeding I do wonder if he'd be more settled on formula :shrug:

Have you tried white noise? What about a swing or vibrating bouncy chair? Or you could wear him in a carrier for naps for now?

Sassy, in double mode it fits thru the front door of out new build house... Also fitted fine at out old fashioned Council building, and a local cafe.. I think it pretty much fits in everywhere.. It's just manoeuvring round smaller shops when they are busy that's a pain in th ass!!
Inxs, I switched to formula and he is no more settled!! The only thing is that I can monitor how much he eats and at least rule hunger out as a cause of being a grumpy little sod! We also have a vibrating swinging chair, works occasionally!
Everyone told me second babies were easier, especially boys... Seems the opposite for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->