'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Thanks everyone for your suggestions :hugs: I will give white noise a go as its something that worked with Skyla although only when she was older. He hates his vibrating chair-he's screaming before I can even get him fastened in :haha:

I think a lot of the problem is over tiredness x x x

Everyone told me second babies were easier, especially boys... Seems the opposite for me!

:hugs: I guess it depends on the baby :shrug: I have one super easy twin and one very fussy twin.

Speaking of the fussy twin, I brought her to the dr today, because she cries so much and someone suggested reflux, but he said no she's just colicky. I just have to be patient. Great.

Some days with three close in age are great, but today it's just miserable. I want to go on a long vacation and leave all the babies behind :cry:

I know that feeling Apple!
I'm walking to Tesco today (5 miles there and back..) that's my vacation!!

Has anyone got anything nice planned for Easter Weekend? :flower::bunny::flower:

Moving house, with a 10 month and heavily pregnant should be fun lol!!

You?xx

You?xx

Cant be as crazy as what I did when pregnant & with an 11 month old....

Emigrated from Uk to Australia in November
Lived in holiday rental until January
Moved into another rental until February
Moved into our own place on the Monday night, had LO on the Friday!! :loopy:

Treat yourself with lots of yummy Easter Eggs when you get there :munch:

OMG yes you definately win :rofl:

That's a long way to move, how you finding it?xx

Ahhh I'm sorry, big hugs.

Can I ask why you moved? Will you ever come back or is it long term?x

Ahhh I'm sorry, big hugs.

Can I ask why you moved? Will you ever come back or is it long term?x

Thank you :flower:

We moved to try & give the kids (Four of them age range from 19 years ~ 5 weeks) a better style of life....& hopefully a good future

But actually living here, there are some great things, but some not great things....So this along with not having family here :cry:

We are planning on staying to get citizenship, so the kids will always have the choice to live here, even when they are adults :thumbup: But thats another 3 years away! :wacko:

Have changed the threads name :happydance:

Have changed my siggy link to the thread :happydance: (thanks youngNImum :winkwink:)

Now....as long as LO's dont need me, im off to add the new members :thumbup:

Managed to work back from here to page 30 ~ Added all new members :flower:

LO is now after her bottle, so must go :baby:

Will update any ive missed later (if I have time)

Please check I have your details correct, let me know if not & i'll edit :winkwink:

Hi, can I join you? There will be 11 months or so between my little ones by the time this baby is born :thumbup:

Hi everyone!

My little guy turned 1 on Wednesday and I'm set for a c-section on Friday the 13th for my daughter, so they will be 12 months and 9 days apart. I am super nervous, but I'm really struggling at the end of this pregnancy now that I can't wait for the next 7 days to go by!

Hi, can I join you? There will be 11 months or so between my little ones by the time this baby is born :thumbup:

Hi everyone!

My little guy turned 1 on Wednesday and I'm set for a c-section on Friday the 13th for my daughter, so they will be 12 months and 9 days apart. I am super nervous, but I'm really struggling at the end of this pregnancy now that I can't wait for the next 7 days to go by!

Hi Girls :wave: Great to have you join us :hugs:

How are you feeling about the age gap?

Hows pregnancy going with a LO to care for :flower:

Good luck for the 13th tinkerbellkj ~ My Birthday is the 13th & I say....'its lucky for some' :winkwink:

Hi ladies!

My boys are 51 weeks apart..eldest will be 4 on 22nd august and youngest will be 3 on the 15th august..little rats they are now lol
im due on the 2nd june with another little lad there will be nearly 3+4 yrs between them all but a few months and we plan to have another in 18months or so :happydance:

You?xx

Ohhhh me too! Were moving next sunday and we have no help with the kids and im like a cripple and can barely walk..oh what fun that will be :haha:

I hope everything runs smoothly for you!

:hugs: I cant imagine moving while pregnant AND with a little in in tow too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->