'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

It's no fun thats for sure, I down it last time 8 months pregnant! We keep outgrowing our houses :rofl:

Ahhh I'm sorry, big hugs.

Can I ask why you moved? Will you ever come back or is it long term?x

Thank you :flower:

We moved to try & give the kids (Four of them age range from 19 years ~ 5 weeks) a better style of life....& hopefully a good future

But actually living here, there are some great things, but some not great things....So this along with not having family here :cry:

We are planning on staying to get citizenship, so the kids will always have the choice to live here, even when they are adults :thumbup: But thats another 3 years away! :wacko:

Just goes to show what amazing parents you are doing all that for your kiddies. I hope it gets easier. :hugs:

Hi, I've got a little girl whos nine months called Connie and due July 24th with boy Harvey will have 13 month age gap :) x

Really good to see so many other crazy/brave mummies. :rofl:

Was everyone's 2nd babies planned? Ours wasn't, we was originally going to wait until my lo was 6 months, over the moon now though and soooooo excited to be a mummy of 2!x

Sorry to ask but how do have an unplanned pregnancy, as if ur having sex without protection of any sort u know it can happen?

(please dont take it mean, not meant to be at all

Lol I don't take it meanly at all, I was on the pill!x

Oh really.. i thought you werent on anything.. as most ppl seem to want their kids so close together like that.. I thinks its crazy lol.. but we plan to start ttc in nov-dec when my son is 9-10 months old..

So did it just not work for you or did you miss a pill or what happened do you know

I didnt want to sound mean or anything.. saying things online is hard and can be taken the wrong way so easily.. :)

Hi :) my ds is 20months and dd is 3months!! Great thread btw
xx

My 2 yr old is off camping with Grandma this weekend, so I've only got two babies. It's funny to think of newborn twins as a break :haha:

^^^ :rofl: most people couldn't cope with that at all, suppose you just so use to it with another lo aswel.Xx

Oh really.. i thought you werent on anything.. as most ppl seem to want their kids so close together like that.. I thinks its crazy lol.. but we plan to start ttc in nov-dec when my son is 9-10 months old..

So did it just not work for you or did you miss a pill or what happened do you know

I didnt want to sound mean or anything.. saying things online is hard and can be taken the wrong way so easily.. :)

Nope never missed one, was only taking it for 3 weeks and felt really sick one day, took a test and sure enough I was preggo! I seem to be super fertile, I've been pregnant 6 times in just over 2 years.xx

A pic of my "LIttle Ones Close in Age" :cloud9:

https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/SAM_1201.jpg

Ahhh what a lovely pic, although it must be hard just seeing a photo like that must make it all so worth it.xx

Ours was planned(ish) came of the pill that month and go pregnant straight away.... mad! x

Im loving all the new members joining & the chatter....Its so nice to hear all the experiences you are all having, after all, we are all in the same boat :shipw:

Hi ladies!

My boys are 51 weeks apart..eldest will be 4 on 22nd august and youngest will be 3 on the 15th august..little rats they are now lol
im due on the 2nd june with another little lad there will be nearly 3+4 yrs between them all but a few months and we plan to have another in 18months or so :happydance:

Welcome :wave: Lovely to have you join us

Wow, your already planning your next LO, amazing....I defo was never doing that whilst pregnant, too darn uncomfy! But then I was carrying GIANT LOs!!
:wacko:

my LO will be 15 months when babys here x

:wave: Welcome ~ Great to have you join, how are you finding being pregnant with a LO already? :flower:

Ahhh I'm sorry, big hugs.

Can I ask why you moved? Will you ever come back or is it long term?x

Thank you :flower:

We moved to try & give the kids (Four of them age range from 19 years ~ 5 weeks) a better style of life....& hopefully a good future

But actually living here, there are some great things, but some not great things....So this along with not having family here :cry:

We are planning on staying to get citizenship, so the kids will always have the choice to live here, even when they are adults :thumbup: But thats another 3 years away! :wacko:

Just goes to show what amazing parents you are doing all that for your kiddies. I hope it gets easier. :hugs:

Aww ~ Thankyou so very much, thats a lovely thing to say :friends:

Hi, I've got a little girl whos nine months called Connie and due July 24th with boy Harvey will have 13 month age gap :) x

:wave: Welcome, lovely to have you join ~ How is pregnancy treating you, with a LO already? :flower:

Really good to see so many other crazy/brave mummies. :rofl:

Was everyone's 2nd babies planned? Ours wasn't, we was originally going to wait until my lo was 6 months, over the moon now though and soooooo excited to be a mummy of 2!x

My close age gap was planned, as I already have HUGE age gaps, DS1 is 19 years! DS2 is 8 years....Then DD1 & DD2 :cloud9:

It usually took us a long time to concieve, hence, getting on with it, so no more BIG age gaps....
Was expecting another long wait, but equally said 'if it happens sooner, thats fine too'......It did! :winkwink: 1st cycle :baby::cloud9:
I was so shocked it happened that quick, but also so happy that I got my 'little ones close in age' :twingirls::cloud9:

Hi :) my ds is 20months and dd is 3months!! Great thread btw
xx

Thankyou ~ Glad you like it :flower:

Welcome :wave: Lovely to have another new member....How are you getting on with your 'little ones close in age' :oneofeach:

A pic of my "LIttle Ones Close in Age" :cloud9:

https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/SAM_1201.jpg

They are just so sweet & your DS looks so happy :bunny: Bless

Ahhh what a lovely pic, although it must be hard just seeing a photo like that must make it all so worth it.xx

There really is no feeling like it....:cloud9:

When I have to change both LOs diapers, I lay them on my bed, next to each other & DD1 looks over to her little Sister & is so happy, she just loves her, she touches her face gently & squels with delight :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Ours was planned(ish) came of the pill that month and go pregnant straight away.... mad! x

The nurse told me, when I said I was shocked I fell pregnant so quickly, that we are SUPER fertile after having a LO, as our bodies still know 'just what to do' :winkwink:

Wow sassy bet you were shocked then.. :) I want to start trying for our next one when he is 9-10months old.. so this nov. we will start again.. :) Crazy not too far away

we were ttc for our 4th for 5 months. he was supposed to be our last. we decided after him we wanted one more. he was only 5 months old at that time. we figured we would start early since it took 5 months to get pregnant with him and we were another year older. we got pregnant first cycle ttc, so there are 14 months between #4 and #5. we then decided to ntnp the rest of our lives and when #5 was 4 months old we got pregnant. we werent ttc, but since we werent preventing anything its always a possibility. that made 12 1/2 months between #5 and #6. im BF now so that may interfere with getting pregnant again real soon, but it could always happen anytime. :flower:

What change/diaper bag do you all have? :shrug:

Im still using a really small one I got free in the Uk ~ It has ripped parts inside :wacko: & is really hard to fasten when I have both LOs things in it!

I hope its not too late for me to join!

My two boys are 17 months apart!
So far i have :blue: & :blue:

Once Elliot (my youngest) initiates baby lead weaning, and once thats completed we are going to try for a girl. So the next baby will be close in age too :D

I was between contraceptions and got drunk and horny one night.... Only one time without contraception and we got pregnant! Completely unplanned! I actually thought I was getting my period when I got a bit of spotting and I was about to re-start my pill but i thought I'd do a pregnancy test before taking it and it was positive!
Took my lil man to the doc yesterday and diagnosed silent reflux so we have ranitidine and Carobel to thicken his milk. So far so good! Slept 9:30 last night to 4am, quick feed then back to sleep til 7! I feel so refreshed! And we haven't had hours of screaming this morning either :)
Hi to all the new ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"