'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Hello all!

Wow there are some close gaps in here! Mine are 21 months apart, both girls Eloise born May 2010 and Constance born February 2012. Some days are more challenging than others. Eloise goes to nursery three mornings a week which gives me time alone with Connie (very important to me) and time to potter in the house etc!

The thing that would worry me about putting DD1 into a big bed (with a bed guard) Is that she would just get herself up & get into mischief without me knowing! :wacko:

The bed guard on Eloise's toddler bed is so big that it takes up the entire side of the bed. So she can't get out (well until she works out that she could hop over the head of the bed I suppose!) and just lays there like she did in her cot!

Mine all have January birthdays - 3 birthdays in 12 days :wacko:

Dh is home from his business trip :happydance: I hate being a single parent even if just for a week! I don't know how single moms or military moms do it.

Hey all.. havent been on as much as would like..

will put the badge in the siggy later today.. love it kelly :)

Hope everyone is well.. Bryce is doing good.. sleeping great.. smiling.. making noises and all the fun.. :) my dd is potty trained she got it within a few days and is now compeletly done with diapers even at night.. has been great.. so only one in diapers now.. :)

Bryce had his 2 month jabs and checkup.. he is 10lbs 5oz.. was 7 7 at his 2 week check up and 6 6 at birth..

Kelly- Thanks for the encouragement, I need it! :hugs:

Guppy – Yeah, I think it will be a little bit harder but not much more different than running with 2. I think I’m up for the challenge and I never want to look back with regret. :winkwink:

3Boys & APPLE84- I love how all the birthdays are close together. You can have one big PARTY BASH and be done. :cake::cake::cake:

Charliekeys- You are going to do great with 3 don’t second guess yourself.
EVERYONE in my life was telling me that my life would be HECTIC with 2. They were wrong and I’m having the time of my life :haha:

its quite funny actually all 4 of my boys have feb birthdays all 6 days apart Ryan is 9th feb 6 days later is Jacobs on the 15th 6 days later is Caleb's on the 21st and then 6 days later is Evan's on the 27th.
Then my baby girls is in May 20th.

That sure is a lot of Birthdays so close to Christmas! :wacko: I have 2 December Birthdays & 1 February :cake:
I have 1 Son that is a June baby ~ Phew! :haha:

The thing that would worry me about putting DD1 into a big bed (with a bed guard) Is that she would just get herself up & get into mischief without me knowing! :wacko:

The bed guard on Eloise's toddler bed is so big that it takes up the entire side of the bed. So she can't get out (well until she works out that she could hop over the head of the bed I suppose!) and just lays there like she did in her cot!

My Daughter would suss that she could escape straight away! :dohh: She is a little tinker! :haha:

Mine all have January birthdays - 3 birthdays in 12 days :wacko:

Dh is home from his business trip :happydance: I hate being a single parent even if just for a week! I don't know how single moms or military moms do it.

Glad DH is home :hugs:

Another expensive time of year for you too! :cake: :dohh:

Hey all.. havent been on as much as would like..

will put the badge in the siggy later today.. love it kelly :)

Hope everyone is well.. Bryce is doing good.. sleeping great.. smiling.. making noises and all the fun.. :) my dd is potty trained she got it within a few days and is now compeletly done with diapers even at night.. has been great.. so only one in diapers now.. :)

Bryce had his 2 month jabs and checkup.. he is 10lbs 5oz.. was 7 7 at his 2 week check up and 6 6 at birth..

Yey ~ Glad you put the button in your siggy, looks great :winkwink:

My DD2 has her 8 week check with health nurse today ~ She hasnt been weighed since a week after birth! :baby:

Charliekeys- You are going to do great with 3 don’t second guess yourself.
EVERYONE in my life was telling me that my life would be HECTIC with 2. They were wrong and I’m having the time of my life :haha:

:thumbup:

Aww Kelly thanks.. and cant wait to hear how the checkup went.. :) love to find out their weights so fun..

Hayden was 6,4 at birth (2 weeks early) and last thurs he was 12,11! I have a little chunk! In his 3-6 month clothes already!

hiiii everyone! How are we all today? :) Thanks Beccagal!!! :hugs:

So finally after 3 weeks of moving we had a call from the HV and she wants to come round next Wednesday! Finally can get them weighed!!! And both boys are asleep at the same time........... HEAVEN!!!! Need to go Asda too but it's a mission getting out and a mission trying to find a double trolley! Anyone else have that problem??

Birthdays... we have one in August, one in October and now hopefully one in November nad then Christmas.... yay expensive! ;)

Hi!
I'm just being a bit nosey really.... I'm not pregnant but I've got 3 older girls that are 16months & 12months apart, so reading some of your posts takes me back!

My girls are now 10, 9 & 8 (plus LO who is 18months)

Just thought I'd wish all of you the very best!

:hug: xxx

Hi!
I'm just being a bit nosey really.... I'm not pregnant but I've got 3 older girls that are 16months & 12months apart, so reading some of your posts takes me back!

My girls are now 10, 9 & 8 (plus LO who is 18months)

Just thought I'd wish all of you the very best!

:hug: xxx

Welcome Going Crazy! :hi:
It's nice to have someone who's gone through it already.
Here's a question for you, what was your most challenging time raising your 3 so close?
Baby, toddler or when they are a bit older and why?

Hi! :wave:

I am finding now to be the toughest time to be honest and I think it's for a number of reasons, some of which are:

* They are 3 girls, all approaching puberty. My house feels very hormonal at times!
* I am older myself
* They have all developed very different personalities. 10yr old = into whatever is going on and can fit in with most things, 9yr old is so so girly/feminine, used to be into princesses but now starting to get into fasion, make up etc & 8yr old is just a typical 'tomboy' - used to be into spiderman, batman etc and is now into computer games (loves mariokart) and will refuse to wear skirts! And it is sometimes hard to buy things/do things that accomodate for everyones interests!

I loved the baby & toddler stage as they all played with much the same things, and apart from the usual sibling rivalry they all got on well. My life has always had a good routine that although was broken occasionally we stuck to and I think that helped life run smoothly!

I am just off to do the school run now, but if you have any other questions feel free to ask, I'll be back online later! xxxx

Hi! :wave:

I am finding now to be the toughest time to be honest and I think it's for a number of reasons, some of which are:

* They are 3 girls, all approaching puberty. My house feels very hormonal at times!
* I am older myself
* They have all developed very different personalities. 10yr old = into whatever is going on and can fit in with most things, 9yr old is so so girly/feminine, used to be into princesses but now starting to get into fasion, make up etc & 8yr old is just a typical 'tomboy' - used to be into spiderman, batman etc and is now into computer games (loves mariokart) and will refuse to wear skirts! And it is sometimes hard to buy things/do things that accomodate for everyones interests!

I loved the baby & toddler stage as they all played with much the same things, and apart from the usual sibling rivalry they all got on well. My life has always had a good routine that although was broken occasionally we stuck to and I think that helped life run smoothly!

I am just off to do the school run now, but if you have any other questions feel free to ask, I'll be back online later! xxxx

Youre family sounds lovely!
I think that would be the heardest time for me too. I'm loving the baby days and it also comes easy thanks to an AIR TIGHT Routine/schedule.

The older days is what makes me a little nervous.

Hi everyone busy day here. My two boys have holes n their hearts, Harley had hs check up today. It not got any smaller so backin 6 months for another check. We got a kitten today too, we haven't thought of a name for him yet though xx

Aww Kelly thanks.. and cant wait to hear how the checkup went.. :) love to find out their weights so fun..

Aww~ Well, all was great, she is growing & putting on weight well 12lb 8oz ~ She was 9lbs 2oz at birth :baby:

Just discussed more tummy time with me & wants to re-check how she is getting on in 2/3 weeks

Need to go Asda too but it's a mission getting out and a mission trying to find a double trolley! Anyone else have that problem??

Yes, I do have that problem too, I tend to take them in the double pushchair & grab a basket of things in the weekdays when needed, then weekend hubby comes with me :thumbup:

If I was still in the Uk, id be doing online shopping, love it, so much easier :winkwink: They do have it here, but delivery charge is so much & im not 100% familiar with the products yet, so prefer to go see it all
:wacko:

Hi everyone busy day here. My two boys have holes n their hearts, Harley had hs check up today. It not got any smaller so backin 6 months for another check. We got a kitten today too, we haven't thought of a name for him yet though xx

:hugs: Sorry to hear of your little boys health problems :hugs:

Congrats on your new addition ~ I just adore kittens (& puppys) :cloud9: Have you thought of a name yet? Can we see a picture? :winkwink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those with young babies :baby: how much tummy time do yours have? :shrug:

Hi Everyone

Just found this thread whilst searching for advice on double buggys. I will come back later when I have more time and introduce myself properly! In the meantime does anyone have any double buggy recommendations? My eldest will be 18 months when LO arrives. At the moment we are mainly looking at an out and about nipper 360 (love it but worried it might be too wide in shops and around town) and a phil and teds (not sure I like how low the second seat is but can see the advantages of it being the same size as a single) Any advice? x

Kelly - we never did tummy time with the boys because they HATED it... so we waited until they could roll which was about 4/5 months and then they did what they wanted :) Why - are you concerned?

Hey everyone :hugs: Just a little visit again as I hate trying to type with one hand :dohh:

Kelly I never did tummy time with Skyla because she hated it! I'm trying with Brody-a few minutes here and there. He is always on his tummy 'on me' anyways.

I feel sad I can't keep up with this thread properly....sigh...but I hope everyone and all your LO's are well x x x x

kelly- i havent really done tummy time with any of mine. they all seem to not like it so i dont bother. they still develop fine without it.

my LO nathon turned 1 on feb 21st. he has been walking little bits here and there but yesterday he woke up and was walking all day long like he had been doing it for weeks lol. so adorable to watch them learn new things :cloud9:

Hi Girls ~ Have had such a stressful day today :wacko: & not helped by me having a sore throat & runny nose, have a sinus headache too! :wacko:

Hi Everyone

Just found this thread whilst searching for advice on double buggys. I will come back later when I have more time and introduce myself properly! In the meantime does anyone have any double buggy recommendations? My eldest will be 18 months when LO arrives. At the moment we are mainly looking at an out and about nipper 360 (love it but worried it might be too wide in shops and around town) and a phil and teds (not sure I like how low the second seat is but can see the advantages of it being the same size as a single) Any advice? x

Hiya ~ Glad you found us & look forward to getting to know you

I have a baby jogger city select & I totally love it, I really cant say how great it is enough! :thumbup:

Kelly - we never did tummy time with the boys because they HATED it... so we waited until they could roll which was about 4/5 months and then they did what they wanted :) Why - are you concerned?

The health nurse said DD2 has a small flat spot on one side, but I think they are really hot on it here :baby::shrug:

Hey everyone :hugs: Just a little visit again as I hate trying to type with one hand :dohh:

Kelly I never did tummy time with Skyla because she hated it! I'm trying with Brody-a few minutes here and there. He is always on his tummy 'on me' anyways.

I feel sad I can't keep up with this thread properly....sigh...but I hope everyone and all your LO's are well x x x x

Its lovely to hear from you, as always :flower:

kelly- i havent really done tummy time with any of mine. they all seem to not like it so i dont bother. they still develop fine without it.

my LO nathon turned 1 on feb 21st. he has been walking little bits here and there but yesterday he woke up and was walking all day long like he had been doing it for weeks lol. so adorable to watch them learn new things :cloud9:

Happy 1st Birthday Nathon :cake: & many Congrats on such brilliant walking :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->