'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

:hi: Can I join?
My two are just under 25 months apart. Connor was born in March 2010 and Rowan was born April 2012!

Hi, we still haven't got a name for the cat lol. I cant upload a pic from the iPad but there's one on my facebookif anyone want to see jut inbox me.
We have had a terrible weekend, the 3 babies have got a sickness bug. I've never done so much washing in all my life. Xx

Baby number 2 bday is supposed to be the same as DS making it exactly 12months apart :shock:

mind if i join? my son Charlie was born in December 2010 and my daughter Ruby was born in March 2012. there's 14 months between them!

Alreet loves. Thanks for putting up with me being a debbie downer last week. I am feeling much more positive now and looking forward to the new arrival again more than I am scared lol.

How are you all?

A question for those of you that already have your 2 close in age here... how have you found losing weight after the second baby arrived? Easier from having no time to rest or harder perhaps rom having no time to cook healthily? xx

Also - I know my little Millie isn't here yet but can I be made all official on the front page? Pretty please? xxx

Easier I would say, I'm back in my size 12 skinny jeans (they are from topshop tho so probably a size 10 in normal shops!) I don't really have time to eat nowadays, breakfast is normally the crusts from Tabithas toast, since my OH is home for lunch everyday I get a sandwich and then I don't eat dinner til 8ish so I'm full all evenin and won't snack :)
Although we have had quite a few takeaways!

Weight loss is easier this time! I am already down 32lbs down in less then 3 weeks.

Well in my case the second pregnancy was twins and so I gained more than with my son, but am also exclusively breastfeeding two babies ... kind of hard to compare, but I am losing faster this time than last time. For one, it's harder to eat junk with a toddler around. I can't give him a nutritious lunch while I munch on a chocolate bar without causing a giant tantrum. Also, with just one baby we still ate out often. It never happens with three kids. Also for me, I'm more motivated, because I know these are my last babies. Last time I sometimes felt like what's the point, since I want to eventually get pregnant again anyways.

Btw I'm 3 months pp and down 41lbs ... still 22lbs to go though :wacko:

my experiences have been so different so for me it's hard to say. Ruby was born a month early and was in special care until this morning when they finally discharged her after 33 days. i've lost almost all of my baby weight (3lbs to go before i am back at my pre-pregnancy weight) but that could be down to stress, spending a lot of time at the hospital seeing her and not always eating properly plus a very active little boy!

:hi: Can I join?
My two are just under 25 months apart. Connor was born in March 2010 and Rowan was born April 2012!

:wave: Welcome ~ Great to have you join us ~ I recognise your name from somewhere, just not sure where, mayby 'baby club'? :flower:

Hi, we still haven't got a name for the cat lol. I cant upload a pic from the iPad but there's one on my facebookif anyone want to see jut inbox me.
We have had a terrible weekend, the 3 babies have got a sickness bug. I've never done so much washing in all my life. Xx

:hugs: To the children, hope they feel better soon :bunny:

My DD1 has picked up my cold now
:-(

Baby number 2 bday is supposed to be the same as DS making it exactly 12months apart :shock:

:wave: Welcome ~ Great to see you here :flower:

mind if i join? my son Charlie was born in December 2010 and my daughter Ruby was born in March 2012. there's 14 months between them!

:wave: Lovely to have you join us ~ You have the same age gap as me :flower:

Also - I know my little Millie isn't here yet but can I be made all official on the front page? Pretty please? xxx

Of course I can ~ Think I was just waiting to know what your age gap will be :flower:

Btw I'm 3 months pp and down 41lbs ... still 22lbs to go though :wacko:

:thumbup: Well done you :flower:

my experiences have been so different so for me it's hard to say. Ruby was born a month early and was in special care until this morning when they finally discharged her after 33 days. i've lost almost all of my baby weight (3lbs to go before i am back at my pre-pregnancy weight) but that could be down to stress, spending a lot of time at the hospital seeing her and not always eating properly plus a very active little boy!

Great news on Ruby coming home :happydance: Bet your so excited :dance:

welcome ladies!

i have lost all the weight from this pregnancy, but i still have some from my 4th baby i never lost before this pregnancy or the last. :wacko:

i tried to cut back on my eating but i noticed a drop in my breastmilk so i figure thats more important than losing weight right now. im just gonna try to eat good and worry about the weight later :thumbup:

Hiya

My baby is 11mths old tomorrow and I am six weeks pregnant :thumbup:

Hi :) Can I join? There will be a 19 month age gap between my LO's (not sure if that is a close enough age gap though?) I am due Xmas day!

I would love to join! My son will be almost 15 months exactly when new baby is born. Not sure gender yet as Im only 9 weeks gone :)

hiiiiiii to you newbies :) :)

Kitty - I lost a stone after just having Henry but then put weight on...a nd then I managed to get to my pre- Henry weight and found out I was pregnant again :dohh: I was only a stone off pre-Stephen weight but so far since being pregnant I've lost another 4lbs :) Hoping it shifts quickly in NOvember!

Good morning ladies! I was feeling pretty burnt out this weekend, but dh let me go out for a couple hours yesterday and now I feel ready for a new week. The twins slept 11.5 hours straight last night! That's not a bad way to start a Monday.

Hiya

My baby is 11mths old tomorrow and I am six weeks pregnant :thumbup:

:wave: Welcome & Congrats :bfp: What will your age gap be please? So I can add you

Loving your avatar ~ I love boxers, we had one for 12 years, he sadly passed away last year, but what a fantastic family dog he was ~ Loved him soooo much :cloud9:

Hi :) Can I join? There will be a 19 month age gap between my LO's (not sure if that is a close enough age gap though?) I am due Xmas day!

Welcome ~ We have ladies on here with bigger gaps than that :wave: Congrats on a Xmas time baby :happydance:

I would love to join! My son will be almost 15 months exactly when new baby is born. Not sure gender yet as Im only 9 weeks gone :)

:wave: Welcome & Congrats :bfp:

Good morning ladies! I was feeling pretty burnt out this weekend, but dh let me go out for a couple hours yesterday and now I feel ready for a new week. The twins slept 11.5 hours straight last night! That's not a bad way to start a Monday.

Wow, what good babies ~ :baby::sleep::baby:

So...where did you go for your 2 hours break? :happydance::shrug:

hey im joining u ladies with 2 close in age my due date is december 29th and i had my daughter nov 19 2011 so 13 months

hey im joining u ladies with 2 close in age my due date is december 29th and i had my daughter nov 19 2011 so 13 months

:wave: Welcome & Congrats on your :bfp: I see you have only just found out ~ How lovely :cloud9: How are you feeling? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->