'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

pretty good have had a backache for 4 or 5 days. waves of nasuea, and sore boobs oh n tired. but a lil stressed to.. how am i gunna cope with them being 13 months apart

pretty good have had a backache for 4 or 5 days. waves of nasuea, and sore boobs oh n tired. but a lil stressed to.. how am i gunna cope with them being 13 months apart

Your in good company here, lots of great girls, with great advice...:flower:

I remember early pregnacy being tough, nausea & dirty diapers dont mix!
:sick:

no when i was at the health department today in the room when she told me i was pregnant my baby girl ella decieded to poop and i thought i was going to vomit all over the poor old ladies triage room

no when i was at the health department today in the room when she told me i was pregnant my baby girl ella decieded to poop and i thought i was going to vomit all over the poor old ladies triage room

..... Kids hey! :haha:

My SIL isn't a member of BnB but she had her scan yesterday... she's due in October... her first was born in November. So an 11 month age gap due. I would be shitting itlol xx

Im pretty sure the minute the placenta is out Ill be asking for my birth control pill! I think if I wouldve waited a few years I wouldve forgot what it was like being pregnant, what labor was like, what having a newborn was like and have fond feelings of it. But now Im just terrified!!

Labor was horrible
That first month was pretty much HELL
I have been sick EVERYDAY for the last five weeks
and all that work I put into losing baby weight and getting sexy again is now flabby bloat!

Some days Im excited about having another baby but most days im just scared shit less. This is going to be EXCITING!

:haha: daddiesgift! I wasn't hoping for a 3rd for a long time BUT it happened! OH is getting the snip now so NO more babies!

my son is a christmas baby, born on the 24th. for me it's hard to believe that christmas 2012 babies are already on their way!

Hi ladies. Sorry ive been slacking in here. I have been sooo sick. I have a virus and laryngitis :sick: i lost my voice yesterday and having a very challenging time communicating with Isaiah. DH worked from home today ( i am so thankful he is in IT and has a computer that he can do that!) But im still having quite the struggle.

throwing this out there, out of the blue...but i want honest opinions....what is your initial reaction to the name Cocoa (for a girl)? be brutally honest.

Wow there are some close gaps.. I think im crazy for thinking of an 18 month gap.. for our next one.. as my first two are 2.5 years.. in sense though that gap is nice but hard too.. so i think any gap has its pros and cons.. :)

Welcome to all the new ladies.. and congrats to you all :)

HI!!!! My 2 are 8 month apart :) Lauren - 7/2/2010 & Emily 2/10/2010

Attachments

• girls.jpg
    girls.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 19
wow 8 months apart! that must be hard especially as your youngest was born early. they look adorable. do they get mistaken for twins a lot?

Ugh. Having a blah day and hate potty training. Please send me some positive attitude vibes ... I need them today.

wow!!! 8 months! They look so gorgeous in their matching dresses!

I'm so down today - Stephen has really been pushing me to my limits that it got to 7pm and I just broke down and cried. He answers me back, he's started hitting me, constantly telling me no, he's started throwing tantrums when we're out, he actually bit my boob and it frigging hurt :(, he pushed Henry over when he was walking with his walker, he kept going into the fridge and cupboards taking stuff out, climbing up on the table t get my diet coke etc. Then when I took him to bed he just kept getting out and so I'm feeling deflated and down hoping that tomorrow he might actually be better behaved which I doubt as he's been like this for a few days now. To top it off he's waking up at ridiculous times so he's overtired but refuses to sleep past 6am and then wakes his brother up so everyone here is shattered. It feels like we're constantly giving him 'time outs' but how many is too many? What else can I do? I got so close to just walking out before I broke down. Sorry for the self-pitying post :(

I will be joining you and am terrified~! this one was not planned, our daughter is 9 months old and the age gap will be 18 months! I'm soooo scared....

welcome Laila. there's 14 months between my son and daughter and things couldn't be more perfect. he absolutely adores her and just stands next to her all the time looking at her. it seems as if he's going to be a very protective big brother! don't be scared though i know that's easier said than done. when are you due?

charliekeys sorry you've had a hard, down day. i don't have any advice or suggestions, only hugs! i hope things improve for you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->