'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

how old were your LO's when you took them out for the first time? i havent been out with Ruby yet

edit: for those of you who don't know, Ruby was premature and only came home from the hospital 2 days ago. i haven't kept her cooped up for a month!

I had both mine out the day after we got home :) wrapped up all cosy with a wooly hat :) usually get a good sleep too with all the fresh air!

HI!!!! My 2 are 8 month apart :) Lauren - 7/2/2010 & Emily 2/10/2010

They are so cute!!!

So i lost my voice (been having a fever, sore throat, runny nose). The doc called in a prescription for me. Its an antibiotic. Apparently i have laryngitis. It started as allergys and then turned for the worst. Just a little word of advice, if you ever have a sore throat, Echaneca and Elderberry liquid is fabulous! It has def helped with the pain in my throat and vocal cords. To top off my lovely day without speech, our car battery died :dohh: now, this wouldn't be a huge deal to most ppl...but we only own one car :blush:....so needless to say i think we are going to have drop so major $$ and get a car battery :grr: Our Jeep has almost 120,000 miles. We did charge the battery, but im not really sure how long thats going to last? :shrug:

wow!!! 8 months! They look so gorgeous in their matching dresses!

I'm so down today - Stephen has really been pushing me to my limits that it got to 7pm and I just broke down and cried. He answers me back, he's started hitting me, constantly telling me no, he's started throwing tantrums when we're out, he actually bit my boob and it frigging hurt :(, he pushed Henry over when he was walking with his walker, he kept going into the fridge and cupboards taking stuff out, climbing up on the table t get my diet coke etc. Then when I took him to bed he just kept getting out and so I'm feeling deflated and down hoping that tomorrow he might actually be better behaved which I doubt as he's been like this for a few days now. To top it off he's waking up at ridiculous times so he's overtired but refuses to sleep past 6am and then wakes his brother up so everyone here is shattered. It feels like we're constantly giving him 'time outs' but how many is too many? What else can I do? I got so close to just walking out before I broke down. Sorry for the self-pitying post :(

With toddlers, things can be quite the challenge :hugs: but you are doing a great job mama! Just keep being consistant, thats the most important thing. If you put your foot down, then dont give in-ever (for whatever you put your foot down with). Also, have you tried positive reinforcement? That may be worth a shot as well.

Hi Girls :wave: Love to get up & have a lot of posts to read through over my coffee! :coffee:

So having a tough few days myself, I & my 2 Daughters have colds & DD1 also has suspected tonsilitus & is on antibiotics, which gives her diaoreah (sp?) & nappy rash, no matter how much cream etc I put on :cry:

throwing this out there, out of the blue...but i want honest opinions....what is your initial reaction to the name Cocoa (for a girl)? be brutally honest.

Hope you are starting to feel better :hugs:

I like the name Cocoa, but....since ive watched 'ice loves coco' it will always remind me of her! :kiss:

Hi :wave: Lovely to see you here :flower: Were you a December Dreamer? I recognise 'you'

Ugh. Having a blah day and hate potty training. Please send me some positive attitude vibes ... I need them today.

~~~~~Positive attitude vibes coming your way ~ Good luck~~~~~~

I'm so down today - Stephen has really been pushing me to my limits that it got to 7pm and I just broke down and cried. He answers me back, he's started hitting me, constantly telling me no, he's started throwing tantrums when we're out, he actually bit my boob and it frigging hurt :(, he pushed Henry over when he was walking with his walker, he kept going into the fridge and cupboards taking stuff out, climbing up on the table t get my diet coke etc. Then when I took him to bed he just kept getting out and so I'm feeling deflated and down hoping that tomorrow he might actually be better behaved which I doubt as he's been like this for a few days now. To top it off he's waking up at ridiculous times so he's overtired but refuses to sleep past 6am and then wakes his brother up so everyone here is shattered. It feels like we're constantly giving him 'time outs' but how many is too many? What else can I do? I got so close to just walking out before I broke down. Sorry for the self-pitying post :(

:hugs: Dont apologise, we are here to support one another :hugs: Having 2 LOs close in age is tough & your pregnant, so heres lots of :hug:

Do you have a nice health visitor you can get advice from? :shrug:

Heres hoping for a better new day for you all :flower:

I will be joining you and am terrified~! this one was not planned, our daughter is 9 months old and the age gap will be 18 months! I'm soooo scared....

:wave: Lovely to have you join ~ How are you doing? :flower:

how old were your LO's when you took them out for the first time? i havent been out with Ruby yet

edit: for those of you who don't know, Ruby was premature and only came home from the hospital 2 days ago. i haven't kept her cooped up for a month!

I think it was about a week after they came home, having had a csection, I didnt feel up to anything sooner than that....But once I was out, the fresh air & just to get out of the house was lovely :winkwink:

Good luck & let us know how it goes :thumbup:

I took my son out at four days old, I had to take my husband to airport for him to go back to Afghanistan :( very sad day but my son did well and did not get sick or anything and you would think any place they would get sick it would an airport!

How do you keep baby from jumping all over your belly? My son crawling all over me, or sitting with me and kicking me, or kneeing me in his sleep in the stomach worries me! If I just did not let him Id never be picking him up or holding him again since he is a little wiggle worm!

wow 8 months apart! that must be hard especially as your youngest was born early. they look adorable. do they get mistaken for twins a lot?

Yea very very often lol and i didnt realise how much alike they looked til that pic was taken last week!!

She also had a cleft palate making things very very hardwork as Lauren wasnt even 2 by the time Emily had that repaired. But we got there, Alls great now and we are planning baby no 3 :p

Yep - i was technically a dreamer lol

Hi Girls :wave: Love to get up & have a lot of posts to read through over my coffee! :coffee:

So having a tough few days myself, I & my 2 Daughters have colds & DD1 also has suspected tonsilitus & is on antibiotics, which gives her diaoreah (sp?) & nappy rash, no matter how much cream etc I put on :cry:

throwing this out there, out of the blue...but i want honest opinions....what is your initial reaction to the name Cocoa (for a girl)? be brutally honest.

Hope you are starting to feel better :hugs:

I like the name Cocoa, but....since ive watched 'ice loves coco' it will always remind me of her! :kiss:

Hi :wave: Lovely to see you here :flower: Were you a December Dreamer? I recognise 'you'

Ugh. Having a blah day and hate potty training. Please send me some positive attitude vibes ... I need them today.

~~~~~Positive attitude vibes coming your way ~ Good luck~~~~~~

:hugs: Dont apologise, we are here to support one another :hugs: Having 2 LOs close in age is tough & your pregnant, so heres lots of :hug:

Do you have a nice health visitor you can get advice from? :shrug:

Heres hoping for a better new day for you all :flower:

I will be joining you and am terrified~! this one was not planned, our daughter is 9 months old and the age gap will be 18 months! I'm soooo scared....

:wave: Lovely to have you join ~ How are you doing? :flower:

I think it was about a week after they came home, having had a csection, I didnt feel up to anything sooner than that....But once I was out, the fresh air & just to get out of the house was lovely :winkwink:

Good luck & let us know how it goes :thumbup:

Lauren day after she came home, however she was a term, Emily i think i kept her in for a few days and then we just went for a lil walk, but she was 10 week old :blush:

Urm Stephen we took out about 3 days after... Henry was the day after! But it's down to how comfortable you feel doing it :)

Hi hope everyone's well. The babies are a lot better today hut now I've caught it urgh I feel awful. Xx

took Ruby out this morning :happydance: OH didn't have uni so the 4 of us went for a nice walk, we walked about 3 miles in total and it was nice to be out. then it started to pour down so OH and i got soaked :haha:

Hey mamas iv been gone awhile an because I use my iPhone I'm finding it hard to catch up :(

Hope everyone an babies/bumps are well?

Everything's ok my end :) 36+ 3 an have another growth scan Monday, bubba hadn't gained much at our last one only just above the bottom line of our growth chart, she did say she would be concerned if our scan on Monday shows baby's below that bottom line x

Vicky *waves* how's you an the girls? X

we are fabulous!!! Not spoke 2 anyone forever lol changed my fb and lost everyone on it ahhhh. woo hoo to u being preg again also!!! Hope alls good with the growth scan!

af has returned, definitely a lot earlier than i expected. currently sat on the sofa with Charlie watching the lion king with Ruby sleeping in her moses basket thinking about #3. it's far too soon to even consider another baby but i really hope its not long before we do :-$

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->