'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

i was talking with OH earlier about everything. now just tracking my cycle until the time is right :happydance: as af only returned today, im not sure of cycle lengths etc so the figures in my ticker are just a pure guess so we'll see!

Hi hope everyone's well. The babies are a lot better today hut now I've caught it urgh I feel awful. Xx

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: Being i'll whilst having to care for LOs is tough, I know :flower:

Alls great now and we are planning baby no 3 :p

Oh wow! :thumbup: Good luck, when are you hoping to fall pregnant? :shrug:

Technically - we arent using anything lol, so im due on my period in the next day or 2.... so we'll see!! lol

:dust: Wishing you good luck :dust:

took Ruby out this morning :happydance: OH didn't have uni so the 4 of us went for a nice walk, we walked about 3 miles in total and it was nice to be out. then it started to pour down so OH and i got soaked :haha:

Aww ~ Sounds like a lovely walk, just shame about the rain, good ol' UK! :dohh:

Hey mamas iv been gone awhile an because I use my iPhone I'm finding it hard to catch up :(

Hope everyone an babies/bumps are well?

Everything's ok my end :) 36+ 3 an have another growth scan Monday, bubba hadn't gained much at our last one only just above the bottom line of our growth chart, she did say she would be concerned if our scan on Monday shows baby's below that bottom line x

:wave: Glad all is going well for you

Hope the scan goes well on Monday ~ Come & let us know :flower:

Ah Vicky just seen your talking about baby number 3!

Thanks I'll update on here my appointment isn't till 3:00 :( but my last one was 4:15 an was only there max 20mins, so another 20min would be fab!
X

youngnimum, good luck with your scan today, cant wait to hear all about it.

this weekend we are going to cardiff as we are moving there in june. we've got a 150 mile drive (each way!) so apprehensive especially as Ruby has only been in the car once but we have very regular breaks planned so hopefully all will be okay.

Hi Girls :wave: How are we all?

I had a contraception malfunction the night before last :shock: So had to get emergency pill yesterday, thank goodness for that!
I was so worried about it making me ill, but so far, im Ok :flower:
Hubby is due to go for 'the snip' but for some reasopn he is very slow at making the appointment! :dohh:

this weekend we are going to cardiff as we are moving there in june. we've got a 150 mile drive (each way!) so apprehensive especially as Ruby has only been in the car once but we have very regular breaks planned so hopefully all will be okay.

Good luck with the trip, hope it all goes smoothly, well, as smoothly as it can with LO's! :winkwink:

sorry everyone, so useless at keeping track on this post!!! Soooo broody at the moment too!! But thinking I 'should' wait until Blake is 2 as he is very demanding and plus has an awful temper...I really don't know what t do for the best!!!

Hope everyone else is well xx

Hi Girls :wave: How are we all?

I had a contraception malfunction the night before last :shock: So had to get emergency pill yesterday, thank goodness for that!
I was so worried about it making me ill, but so far, im Ok :flower:
Hubby is due to go for 'the snip' but for some reasopn he is very slow at making the appointment! :dohh:

Good luck with the trip, hope it all goes smoothly, well, as smoothly as it can with LO's! :winkwink:

Ooopsie!! Not trying to scare you just keep an eye on your cycle lol as my best friend has just fallen preg after taken MAP xxx

I guess its not so bad having two close in age if people want to have three close in age! :haha: not for me though! Maybe if I could find a surrogate ;) Im not in love with being pregnant nor labor, I LOVE babies though! Too bad the stork isnt real :nope:

Still feeling exhausted and sick most days, not to mention waves of depression and crying spells come often. I really hope 2nd trimester is better!

Today ..in about 1.5 hours is my doctors appointment! Excited to see baby but really hoping its not blood draw day..I REALLY hate needles. My husband had to work 24 hours yesterday so he only gets a two hour nap before my appointment so him and the boy are sleeping now. READY to go!

Ooopsie!! Not trying to scare you just keep an eye on your cycle lol as my best friend has just fallen preg after taken MAP xxx

You havent scared me at all!...:saywhat::ignore::argh::sulk:

:rofl:

I havent even had a period yet though & Doctor said map is 95% effective if taken less than 24hours after the 'incident' ~ so gonna try to stay calm :winkwink:

Oh dear Kelly - I'm sure it will have worked fine! :) OH is waiting to have the snip too as we seem to fall pregnant very easily! SO, he said as soon as he turns 30 in May he's booking the op.

angel - are you looking to have 3 close in age then? :)

mum_erin - have fun in Cardiff! :) Hope the weather is better there! :haha:

daddiesgift - good luck at your appt! :)

As for me, still feeling blah - boys kept waking up, so now I have a huge headache, and when our new HV came over the other day (we moved areas), she brought NO information on groups or anything so I'm feeling so down as I can't find anything to do here (used to live here as well!) baby group wise and all the ones I can find you have to pay for which we can't really afford to do at the moment as we need to save up for our deposit for the flat we're going to rent soon! The sure start centre activities are rubbish too - it's mostly for grandparents and childminders. :( And to top it all off MIL is really starting to bug me with her telling me how to parent. Last night she took Stephen to bed at 6.55pm because he turned the TV off. I always take Henry to bed at 7pm and when I know he's asleep I'll take Stephen up (usually about half 7). She then put the stair gate across his door - normally I'll put it across the stairs, he'll come out for about 10 mins, throw a bit of a tantrum but go back to bed by himself. Last night, as he couldn't open the door he went hysterical, literally banging on the door, screaming, and when I went up and realised what she had done, he wouldn't let go of me. She's always shouting at him as well for things that he doesn't need to be shouted at for, like splashing in the sink when we're washing up, or because he turned the tv off or we play games with his dummy so I'll take it out of his mouth with my mouth etc etc and she shouted at him because he wanted to play this game with him. We need to get out asap!

Erin my scans on Monday :) but I'll update you girls getting abit nervous now :S hope use have a nice trip at the weekend.

:O Kelly! OH keeps saying would I like him to get the snip but I think I'd like 1 more before I'm 30 :)

Think I may have to stop having a bath at night an just have a shower, past 2 nights when iv been lay in the bath if been having a few sharp pains in my lower back, an a few not so strong ones when out (watching tv etc) think maybe iv just hot the bath to hot?
I think I might ov pulled a muscle or something around my lady parts in agony when I being my right leg forward and back :(

X

sorry youngnimum, i assumed it was today. i didn't read your signature properly!

to describe today's journey as 'eventful' would be an understatement. put Ruby in the car and she just howled. balled and balled her eyes out, made it 20 minutes from home before she was sick and the crying did not stop after that. got onto the m4 motorway and her crying was far from over. she wasn't evening whining or irritated (due to hunger, wetness etc), she was screaming so finally stopped the car at Reading train station (about 40 miles from home) and i said to OH that i'd take Charlie and Ruby from here. he had a job interview today in Cardiff so one of the reasons we were going this weekend, but given that it had taken a good 90 minutes to drive 40 miles as we were continually stopping at service stations, i was ready to get on the train and head back to London. 20 minutes after wondering around Reading station like a lost soul, Ruby fell asleep so jumped on to the next train to Cardiff and finally made it here 2 hours later! OH arrived not long before we did as he carried on driving.

really not sure what was wrong with Ruby in the car but as you can imagine OH and i were very distressed. she wasn't hungry, wet or uncomfortable as i said so we're thinking she doesn't like motion, the noise of the car or possibly the sound of heavy rain on the roof. going to attempt to take her out in the car tomorrow and see how she is then. it was only the second time she'd been in the car, the first being when we brought her home and she was sound asleep. does anyone have any ideas what we can do or what may be wrong? Charlie was and still is fine in the car so we're struggling to think what could be wrong.

Hey all, new to this thread and will have a good read through later. I'm a mummy with LO's close in age - my DS Arthur is just over 2 and my DD Violet turned one last week. There's a 14.5 month age gap between them and I have number 3 on the way too! So between Vi and the new baby there will be around a 15.5 month age gap. It's gonna be crazy here lol :wacko: Its lovely though, most of the time. My LO's get on so well and they're such great companions for each other, plus I've been in baby mode since Arf was born and so I don't feel like I've ever really got out of it.

It took us five years of ttc to get DS, I had to have my left Fallopian tube removed and we should have started our first course of IVF at the end of June 2009 only I got my BFP 18th May 2009. Since then they've just kept coming lol. I love small age gaps but I'm pretty certain when this one comes along things are gonna get a LOT tougher!

welcome! it sounds as if you have a great gap between Arthur and Violet, do you know what sex #3 is?

they have beautiful names too, btw. OH and i love the name Violet, it'll be the middle name for our next daughter if we have another girl so fab choice! ;)

No time to reply right now ~ having a bbq here with friends tonite & need to tidy etc! :dishes:

Hey all I'm new to this thread so I haven't really had a chance to read through it yet but figured I would say Hi :flower: DD#1 and DD#2 are 1year 1month and 1day apart and In most ways I love it but I do feel like they both are growing up wayyyy to quickly!! My youngest now tries to copy everything her Big sister does and it kinda scares me :haha:

I had a great appointment yesterday, baby has gotten much bigger and actually looks like a baby now! Not just a blob :haha: it was cute seeing it move its little arms and legs. I have a feeling it is a girl! So everyone keep your fingers crossed. :)

:nope: today has not been so great so far. My marriage, to me anyways has been on the fritz lately. Ever since Ive found out im pregnant I feel us fighting more and more and growing apart :(. I dont know what to do and we had a bad fight earlier where all I could think of was leaving him. I hope today gets better, we just need some time apart. Going to some friends later while he goes to his friends. Wish us luck

Hey newbies :D

Erin sounds like you had an eventful day, an poor ruby :( my little girl loves the car and most of the time she falls asleep.

I'm 37wk tomorrow!! :O

Kelly hope you had a great BBQ wish I was there!

X

Daddiesgift - I'm so sorry about your marriage problems. We found it so hard when we had Henry - we were arguing all the time, shouting and sniping at each other, he was inconsiderate and I then went all weird and didn't wanna cuddle him etc but we just worked through it and it was hard, but now we're really good - so it CAN get better it just takes a lot of hard work. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->