'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Daddiesgift - I'm so sorry about your marriage problems. We found it so hard when we had Henry - we were arguing all the time, shouting and sniping at each other, he was inconsiderate and I then went all weird and didn't wanna cuddle him etc but we just worked through it and it was hard, but now we're really good - so it CAN get better it just takes a lot of hard work. :hugs:

Thanks! That makes me feel better. I blame a lot of it on the pregnancy mood swings Im having then some I blame on him. When he gets snippy I just find myself not wanting him to touch me either or even talk to me. I cry at least once a day about something even if it has nothing to do with him or our marriage. These hormones are really getting to me! I was not like this at all with my son, so I really hope that means Im having a girl! Plus we are under moving stress since this year we are moving from Germany to America, plus my son being clingy and teething and my worried about taking care of two babies has me on the edge.

Now if only he would turn into prince charming we would be fine!! :dohh:

I think they struggle to understand how stressful it is being pregnant.... and then being pregnant AGAIN when you have another young baby. I was a major stress head second time around - this time is more chilled out; but he needs to remember you have hormones from this pregnancy AND your last pregnancy (apparently they last up to a year pp?) So of course you're going to be on edge and moving house is a huge stressor, let alone to a different country!!

Is there anyway you could find a babysitter and you two just go out for dinner or to do something you both enjoy? It could be a very good chance to reconnect with one another :)

took Ruby out in the car today and she was absolutely fine! not a peep out of her, she was wide awake too. her behaviour was very strange yesterday :shrug: but very glad she was okay today! OH and i have decided that maybe she felt the car was a strange experience which is why she was so distressed? it was only her second time in the car after all.

daddiesgift, i hope you and your OH are able to resolve things. sorry you're having problems, big hugs to you!

ahh 7 weeks until we move here to Cardiff. we are here until tomorrow afternoon sorting various things out plus OH had his job interview yesterday. we're hoping to hear about that soon so fingers crossed for him!

have you all had a nice saturday?

Hey ladies, can I join you? I have a daughter who is 2 and 4 months and a son who is going to be one on Monday :happydance:
There are 16 months between them.
Also, I have a question..... do any of you have two close together and have or are considering a third? I REALLY want another baby. My DH says he is happy to have a third but he wants a bigger gap. I don't want two close together then a massive gap and one much younger. No way we are going to manage 4! Any experience or thoughts welcome!

i've already been thinking about #3! Ruby is far too young though and im only thinking about a third because shes growing up so quickly already. we have names planned for another son and daughter though so i am continually telling OH "ohh but think we could have ourselves little baby __" soon and he is having none of it just yet. realistically going to start thinking about #3 in a years time. i wouldnt be devastated if we didn't have any more but since we've had 2 boys names and 2 girls names planned since we found out we were having Charlie, i can't imagine not having those children if that makes sense?

MEEEE!! lol im planning for number 3 as we speak, i have 2 girls 8 month apart :)

I have three, but obviously #3 wasn't planned. We were only going to have 2 kids, but as soon as I found out I was having twins, I couldn't imagine not having three. And it's sometimes tough right now, but I'm excited that my three are close in age and I think they'll be great playmates in a year or so.

I've got to say that I'm happy that I won't be pregnant again. Not that I hated it ... I actually really enjoyed my first pregnancy, but I didn't like being pregnant while parenting a baby/toddler. I just felt too tired and ill to be the kind of mother I want to be. I'm glad to have my energy and body back and look forward to giving my kids all the experiences and attention that I just couldn't do while pregnant. I also hate the weight gain then lose roller coaster. The thought of working so hard to lose all this weight just to gain it back again ... ugh.

Hi can I join too please.
My two are 18 months apart. Erin is 3 years 9 months and Patrick is 2 years 3 months. xx

welcome lcside. your daughter has a great name! ;)

Ruby will be almost 13 weeks when we move to Wales. we're probably going to come here every other weekend until we move and bring as much stuff with us each time to make the big move easier when we do eventually move in june. moving with a 3.5 month old will not be easy!

BBQ was lovely, but I drank one too many, without eating in the day yesterday & really regretted it at 1am & 5am! :dohh:

Hope you are all well, not had time to read back still!

Will be back on here tommorow to update :coffee:

Hi girls,

Sorry I've not posted, been back in hospital. I've caught up but haven't got time to reply to everyone, sorry.

Welcome to all the newbies, there's loads of us now, woo hoo!

Charlie - where abouts in Essex are you? Pm me as that's where I live.

Youngmum - how you feeling? Any twinges yet?xx

Hope your ok sassy. No signs this baby will be coming anytime soon. Have a scan tomorrow bit nervous just hope baby is on track on my growth chart an has gained x

Fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow, let us know how it goes.xx

sassy, hope you are okay. i bet you're glad to be out of hospital.

youngnimum, please keep us updated but i'll keep my fingers crossed for you until we hear from you.

bit of a shameless plug here but i have just started a journal which you can read here https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...ns-not-so-typical-teenage-parent-journal.html if you'd like.

My appointment isn't till 3:00 but I'll update soo as I get home x

I'd love number 5 I'm soo broody but it would just be too much financially and I never stop as it is lol xx

Ruby has a check up tomorrow with the midwife and doctor, hoping shes gained a lot of weight she since came home but shes still tiny so fingers crossed!

off to bed now, goodnight everyone :)

Good luck for your scan today youngmum.

Erin - fingers crossed ruby has gained some weight today.xx

welcome newbies...daddiesgift hope things look up for you soon xxxxxx

Thanks :) we have been talking more and things are starting to look up. Things have been so stressful lately and now they are getting even worse :(. My husband is in the military and we are currently living in Germany. We are suppose to be back in America in August. Every where they want to station him want him to deploy early, they are suppose to get a year back before they can deploy again and he just returned December. The place we were suppose to be going said we will arrive, he will deploy then be home early 2013. Once again missing pregnancy, birth and the first few months of baby life :nope: I really thought with this pregnancy and baby for sure he would be home but its not looking so good. He left when I was 6 week pregnant with my son and came home when I he was almost 4 months old.

So im hoping for some good news today..or at least sometime soon. He has deployed three times so im use to all that but its the taking care of a newborn and a 15 month old in a new place away from all my friends and family that is stressing me out. Ill have to give birth alone and take care of a newborn alone again.

On a happier note I think the morning sickness is passing, I only feel sick when I dont eat for awhile now instead of just all day long which is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->