'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Charlie (great name btw!) i am 18, i'll be 19 in june. most people think i am older than i am, though that could be because i do have two children.

yes we're moving to Wales from the 'big smoke' - definitely a big change! OH and i have always said that we don't want to raise our children in London if we can help it. OH's grandfather passed away towards the end of last year and he had a house in Wales which he had lived in up until a few months before his death. OH is an only child and his grandfather actually left OH the house in his will - something that was a huge surprise to both of us and he stated that he hopes the house brings us as much happiness as he was able to experience there. we're taking this opportunity to finally have our own life and yes, it is very very daunting but so exciting too!

oh and i am in central london, near to walham green

Erin - that's an snacking opportunity for you and the kiddies, I would do the same, I don't blame you for not wanting to raising the children in London, will make the move to the countryside before our lo have to start school.

Charlie - yes pretty much, lived in Germany until I was 5 then lived in Essex since! Ahh mrspop is great, what's your group thing?

Im sooooo tired today, didn't sleep at all last night.x

Hi ladies :)
Just wanted to share my joy that Haden has started sleeping 10pm-5am! Then a quick feed for 30 mins and back to sleep until anything between 7:30-9!
Plus I'm managing to get them to have some naps at the same time, not always but as you know it's such a fab feeling to have silence in the house and both kids happy and asleep.
And it's not raining today so we can all go for a walk, upto Tesco for something nice for dinner tonight me thinks! Hayden is going to have a sleepover at my parents on Sunday night, I'll miss him but me and OH are going to watch a movie and I'll have a few glasses of wine :)

Yay Michelle, that's fab. Enjoy your night with hubby on Sunday :)

Thanks Sassy!
What will your gap be? I have a year and 5 days... Will you be about the same?

My scan went well yesterday. Baby's estimated weight is now 6lb 13oz an I havnt to go back for anymore growth scans, been given an appointment day after my due date for if I go over. . 19days left!!!! Pretty much sorted finish ill packing my bag today bought new towels bibs etc today. So close can't wait till my baby is here defo yellow bump till the end now lol x

Fab news youngmum, how exciting. Do you have any feeling what baby's gender is?

Our gap will be just over 11 months, I'll be getting my date on Thursday but hoping its next Friday.x

oooh look at you all so close to having your babies!! :D :D Bet you are all so excited?

We had our scan today!

Attachments

• Photo0074.jpg
    Photo0074.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
Yay congrats Charlie, take it everything went well? Lovely pic of your lo, what's your due date?

I'm mega excited and a little worried too, 2 under 1 is a daunting thought!x

2 under 1 is difficult at first mainly because it's hard to grasp looking after 2 when you're so used to just one! But once you get an approximate idea on feeding times etc you'll be fine :) I was lucky STephen started walking just after Henry was born (2 days after!) so I didn't have to worry too much about carrying two babies around etc but after a few days it will become second nature!

Yep - everything was fine he/she was such a wriggler and the nuchal fold was 2.1mm which is good? Any gender guesses? Oh and due date is now 5th November!

I think boy! No real reason why :) just looks like a boy and it was the first thought I had when I saw it. Im so ready to find out our gender..June 10th and after will be the time we could find out. 16 weeks :) thats when I found out my son was a boy.

My husband and I are doing a tad better, I think im starting to get my hormones back. Im not crying anymore but I still get angry very easily. I hope to find out where we will be moving and when soon and all that.

I worry mostly about that first month of new babies life. Hopefully this time Ill be better and know better but with my son it was the closest to hell I ever gotten :( . Breastfeeding was horrible pain, my nipples were so cracked that I ended up getting mastitis twice, in both breasts which the first time led me to being admitted into the hospital and suffering from blood poisioning since I did not know I had mastitis I thought I had the flu so I waited three days to go to hospital. I kept getting engorged which consultant told me to wake him every two hours to feed..which meant the next 6 weeks he woke every two hours ..like wake up at 2 eat, change, bed back up at 4. Then I had to sleep with him sitting straight up. Since my husband was deployed and I had no family around I was lucky to eat that day. I had a friend come over once and clean my house, make me a meal and even comb my hair for me.

REALLY not looking forward to doing all that with a 15 month old too!! But this time im totally cutting out the breast feeding so that I will eliminate any problems I had with that! I plan to formula feed and pump as long as I have milk but if I dry up after two days then I dry up. and hopefully my husband will be home and I can hand baby off to him lol. With my son I had the baby blues so it was hard to even hear him wimper so I found myself holding him A LOT. Not doing that this time!

Daddiesgift, sounds like you had a right time of it with BF last time!
I tried this time around, didn't work out so I switched to Formula. For me it was 100% the best decision! For me, I find it easier to get a routine sorted and I'm all about routines, however loosely they are but that's what I like :)

Great scan pic, I had 3 under 1 at one point lol. Just remember its hard but so so worth it.
People always think I'm old too knowing I have 4 kids but I'm only 22. I had jaimee when I was 17 xx

sassy - it is a great opportunity for us all which is why we're making the big move. we're daunted by it but if we can raise two children im sure we can do anything!

Charlie, im glad your scan went well. when's your next scan, do you know? are you staying team yellow or finding out?

youngnimum, im glad the scan went well. i bet you're so excited seeing as you have so few days left!

did you all hear Jessica Simpson finally had her baby? a little girl called Maxwell Drew!

Erin - LOVE your pic! So gorgeous! :) Urm it's on the 26th June...... AGES!!!!! We were going to stay Team Yellow but money has got a bit tight for us for a little while SO, we need to know whether to keep the boy's clothes or buy pink stuff! Everyone apart from a few all think it's a little girly which would be nice to add to the blue brood I have but not fussed either way :)

oooh Maxwell?? Reminds me of a boys name or a dogs name than a name for a girl :shrug:

Daddiesgift - you've not had it easy at all :( Hope this time it is a lot easier for you and not so stressful :hugs:

Tasha - sorry but I assumed you were a lot older too, opps!

Haha don't worry I get it all the time. Xx

Woo Hoo, Hayden has started self settling :happydance:

Charliekeys, that was exactly why we needed to know! Since I knew Tabitha was a girl, absolutely everything I bought was pink so I needed to know if I had to buy blue or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->