'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

:wave: I am new here, just found out yesterday that Im expecting my second baby, my first is only 12 weeks old so I will have a one year old and a newborn! I dont know when I conceived yet but Id say its fairly early, I will keep you updated and Im excited to be joining you all!! :flower:

Ps thanks xMichellex for informing me about this thread :hugs:

:wave: I am new here, just found out yesterday that Im expecting my second baby, my first is only 12 weeks old so I will have a one year old and a newborn! I dont know when I conceived yet but Id say its fairly early, I will keep you updated and Im excited to be joining you all!! :flower:

Welcome, how you feeling?x

thank you Charlie! our diddy little girl :cloud9:

welcome mummy_to_be87 and congratulations to you too.

Ruby is 6 weeks old today. we're registering her tomorrow, cant wait :happydance:

Ahhhhh 12 week scan tomorrow! :D

Good luck with your scan ~ Exciting & nerveracking, I remember it well :flower: (edit: just seen you have had your scan now!!!)

Hi ladies :)
Just wanted to share my joy that Haden has started sleeping 10pm-5am! Then a quick feed for 30 mins and back to sleep until anything between 7:30-9!
:)

Thats fantastic, its amazing how much better we feel after a decent bit of sleep :dance: Glad to hear he is self settling now too

Enjoy Sunday :winkwink:

Thanks Sassy!
What will your gap be? I have a year and 5 days... Will you be about the same?

Age gaps are all on the front page ~ Should you ever want to know :thumbup:

My scan went well yesterday. Baby's estimated weight is now 6lb 13oz an I havnt to go back for anymore growth scans, been given an appointment day after my due date for if I go over. . 19days left!!!! Pretty much sorted finish ill packing my bag today bought new towels bibs etc today. So close can't wait till my baby is here defo yellow bump till the end now lol x

:yipee: So pleased all went well :happydance:

oooh look at you all so close to having your babies!! :D :D Bet you are all so excited?

We had our scan today!

.....Aww ~ Lovely :cloud9:

did you all hear Jessica Simpson finally had her baby? a little girl called Maxwell Drew!

Finally, she was HUGE ~ Do you know the babies weight? :shrug:

:wave: Welcome & thanks to Michelle :flower:

Congrats :bfp:

Hi can I join?

My siggy says it all hehe xxx

:wave: Welcome & Congrats on your newborn :baby::cloud9:

Welcome to all new Ladies :wave: Please check I have all your details correct, I will add you all to the front page :coffee:

Username: MrsBandEgglet
Age gap: 15 months ~ :blue: & :pink: & :yellow:

Username: peachiekeen88
Age gap: 13 months ~ :pink: & :pink:

Username: Cattia
Age gap: 16 months ~ :pink: & :blue:

Username: lcside
Age gap: 18 months ~ :pink: & :blue:

Username: Mummy_to_be87
Age gap: 12 months ~ :blue: & :yellow:

Username: stickylizard
Age gap: 13 months ~ :pink: & :blue:

Apple ~ Love your avatar pic :cloud9:
Thanks. It's not always easy to get pictures of all three of them.

I had mostly a long draining day at home with the kiddos, but one sweet sibling moment - Andrew wanted to dress the twins this morning and so I let him help do up a zipper and a couple snaps. :cloud9:

Wow! That front page of members is so long! :coffee:

Dont forget new members ~ You can get the groups siggy button too :flower:

Apple ~ Love your avatar pic :cloud9:
Thanks. It's not always easy to get pictures of all three of them.

I had mostly a long draining day at home with the kiddos, but one sweet sibling moment - Andrew wanted to dress the twins this morning and so I let him help do up a zipper and a couple snaps. :cloud9:

Ahhh that's so cute, a moment like that must certainly get you through the day.x

Ruby is officially registered :happydance: my brother had kindly started referring to her as an 'alien' before we registered her so im pleased to say she's no longer an alien :thumbup:

we made a visit to the hospital Ruby was born in to say hi to the team who cared for her. they were thrilled to see her and spent ages cooing over her. it's crazy to think had i gone overdue, she may only be arriving today or may not have even been here just yet!

Ruby is officially registered :happydance: my brother had kindly started referring to her as an 'alien' before we registered her so im pleased to say she's no longer an alien :thumbup:

we made a visit to the hospital Ruby was born in to say hi to the team who cared for her. they were thrilled to see her and spent ages cooing over her. it's crazy to think had i gone overdue, she may only be arriving today or may not have even been here just yet!

Aww ~ thats a lovely thing to do :cloud9:

Congrats on Ruby being an 'official person' now too! :winkwink:

Ahh sounds like a lovely day, bet you felt all proud showing her off at the hospital.xx

it was very emotional as i am so grateful and i'll be forever thankful for the help they were able to offer us as a family and obviously the help they gave to Ruby. i ended up having a little cry in the hospital as i am so appreciative but a lot of the nurses then ended up shedding a tear too! we took a card from us and some chocolates for them as a small gesture and a thank you, though nothing will ever be able to come close to the thank you they deserve!

so glad i don't have an 'alien' for a daughter any more now too! ;)

i still really want #3 :-$

#3? When you Going to try? I'm sad we won't be having anymore babies!x

may 2013 is the earliest we'd consider trying, but we're not sure if we'll have anymore so we'll review the situation in a year. we'd love to have four, two boys and two girls in an ideal world, but then again wouldnt a lot of people? we have names planned for a second son/daughter and have had them planned since we decided on Charlie's name (that was in july 2010!) so i think it'd be weird not ever getting to use those names as they'll always feel like they should have been names of our children if that makes sense?

how comes you're not going to have any more? im sure you could convince your OH! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->