'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

That's not too long to wait, only 1yr and you could preggo again :wohoo:

I couldn't risk going through another pregnancy, this one has killed me and I have only 1 child to look after, it just wouldn't be fair to have anymore! I'm over the moon with 2 though, I got told less than 2 years ago that id probably never carry my own child so to have carried 2 is a total miracle.x

Sharing my 36wk bump pic with you all :)

https://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l474/cas_cas83/26ce8365.jpg

fabulous bump! sorry to hear you've had some problems with this pregnancy but as you said, its such a miracle that you have Poppy-Lou and a son on the way. recently we've been calling Ruby Ruby Lou for no reason, it's not even her middle name! it made me laugh while typing your daughters name.

i can't believe we could be trying this time next year! :happydance: yay for another baby :happydance:

That's a lovely bump! I'm jealous!
I'd love to be pregnant again, just don't know if I could manage another baby tho!

Your bump is so tiny and cute! Yesterday at an infant and child cpr class looking at the "showing" pregnant women kind of made me sad, Im not looking forward to being that big again! I feel like a big blob when pregnant, just fat all over :haha:

its mine and OH's 5 year anniversary on thursday. we never get presents for each other, we agreed that in our first year of being together but he's just let slip he's got me something so now i have to get him something! any suggestions?!

Well 5 years is wood... A nice wooden photo frame with a pic in it?

What is 4 years? does that mean anything? our anniversary is the 17th...of course we have actually been together for 8 yrs but married only 4.

congrats on your anniversary erin!

great bump, Sassy! Wish i had one :blush:

ended up getting him some aftershave, a top and i'll try and get a wood frame tomorrow. thanks for the suggestion Michelle and for the congratulations guppy. can't believe it's almost 5 years. i'd love to laugh in the face of all of those who said we'd never last! :haha:

People can be so judgemental! Thing is if you're meant to be then you will!

Traditional anniversary gifts Lists of wedding anniversary gifts vary by country.

The list to the left is Uk & to the right is US

Year U.S. U.K.
1st Paper Cotton
2nd Cotton Paper
3rd Leather
4th Linen, silk Fruit and flowers
5th Wood
6th Iron Sugar
7th Wool, copper Woollen
8th Bronze Salt
9th Pottery Copper
10th Tin/Aluminium
11th Steel
12th Silk Silk and fine linen
13th Lace
14th Ivory
15th Crystal
20th China
25th Silver
30th Pearl
35th Coral,jade Coral
40th Ruby
45th Sapphire
50th Golden
55th Emerald
60th Diamond
70th Platinum
75th Diamond & Gold
80th Oak

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flower gifts
Year Flower

1st Carnation
2nd Lily of the Valley
3rd Sunflower
4th Hydrangea
5th Daisy
6th Calla
7th Freesia
8th Lilac
9th Bird of paradise
10th Daffodil
11th Tulip
12th Peony
13th Chrysanthemum
14th Dahlia
15th Rose
20th Aster
25th Iris
28th Orchid
30th Lily
40th Gladiolus
50th Yellow rose, violet

I had a friend who made a deal with her DH that each anniversary they would buy something together, from the list....

For example one year they bought a LEATHER sofa
another year they bought a huge WOOD framed picture

etc.....

I think thats a really great idea ~ Keep saying we should do it, but keep forgetting! :dohh:

I had a friend who made a deal with her DH that each anniversary they would buy something together, from the list....

For example one year they bought a LEATHER sofa
another year they bought a huge WOOD framed picture

etc.....

I think thats a really great idea ~ Keep saying we should do it, but keep forgetting! :dohh:

This is a fab idea! We have such issues trying to find something new each year for each person...maybe dh and i will start this! lol

We'll be celebrating our 5th anniversary this July ... where has the time gone? :wacko: I certainly didn't think we'd have 3 kids by now!

Hello ladies, really should join you as when this LO is born DS will be 14.5months :) We conceived a lot quicker than expected, were ntnp as it had taken 18 mo to conceive ds, instead we got pregnant on my 3rd pp cycle! Most comments have been positive, only a few "are you mad?"

It's our 6th wedding anniversary on Monday, it'll be chocolates for dh! Last year I bought him a cherry tree for the garden :)

Charlie, people are so judgement. you should have seen/heard the reaction OH and i had when we announced we were having a baby. you'd think we'd admitted we'd murdered someone! happy anniversary to those who also have upcoming celebrations.

fifi-folle, welcome! there's 14 months between my son and daughter. so far it's proved to be a great age gap. are you planning on finding out what you're having?

how is everyone? have you had a nice day?

Hello ladies, really should join you as when this LO is born DS will be 14.5months :) We conceived a lot quicker than expected, were ntnp as it had taken 18 mo to conceive ds, instead we got pregnant on my 3rd pp cycle! Most comments have been positive, only a few "are you mad?"

It's our 6th wedding anniversary on Monday, it'll be chocolates for dh! Last year I bought him a cherry tree for the garden :)

Welcome :wave: We too have a 14 month age gap, its lovely, after ntnp the same as you, we fell the 1st cycle, never thought that would happen, as usually took over a year!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->