'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

The boys had their first chiropractic adjustments today!
They did great! and i heard lots of little cracks, so it must have been badly needed! isaiah loved it and giggled the entire time LOL Elliot did really good too. At first i was worried it would hurt hiim (being so young) but it didnt! (i should have known! lol i have been getting adjusted for years and it actually feels really good!).

Ohh, sounds good Guppy, think I could do with that! :winkwink:

i got adjusted too and it felt really good! haha
he said i have a twisted hip...that explains alot of my pain lol

hi ladies! have been very busy so not on much. trying to catch up.

happy anniversary guppy!!!

if you think you ladies have heard some judgemental comments imagine what i have heard lol. we now have 6 kids and our last 3 are 28 mos, 14 mos, and 2 mos :flower: i guess its all how people look at it. my children are a joy, not a burden!

my children are a joy, not a burden!

we need more ppl like you in this world! i love my babies to pieces and it makes me cringe when ppl act like they are inconvenient burdens! :growlmad: ...especially the ones that have no kids! they are so misinformed!

a very very quick post from me. today is mine and OH's 5 year anniversary, not yesterday as i had previously written. i could have sworn the 4th fell on a thursday but apparently not and so our anniversary is today! had a fab day, couldn't have been more perfect. just sharing a quick picture with you all..couldn't believe it!!

https://i48.tinypic.com/2i2w3.jpg

yes, that is my left hand with an engagement ring!!

I would have a ton of babies if we could afford it and if maybe someone would have them for me :haha:

Im still SO exhausted everyday and morning sickness now comes in waves. Maybe having a baby so soon is harsher on the body cause symptoms and pains I had with my son later in pregnancy are coming so early now! My hands are already starting to swell where I have to take off my ring at night and I woke up from a nap and my hands were "Asleep". Im trying to drink at least 6-8 glass of water a day to help. I was really hoping to keep working out during this pregnancy so I hope I feel better soon!

Really anxious to find out what we are having! With us moving back to America in the next few months I REALLY want to go through these baby clothes and see if im keeping the boy clothes or getting rid of them for girl clothes!

a very very quick post from me. today is mine and OH's 5 year anniversary, not yesterday as i had previously written. i could have sworn the 4th fell on a thursday but apparently not and so our anniversary is today! had a fab day, couldn't have been more perfect. just sharing a quick picture with you all..couldn't believe it!!

This is SO beautiful!!!!! :cloud9:
happy anniversary! :wedding:

daddiesgift, wow! thats such a life change with a big move like that! Are you american?military? (sorry if you already mentioned, im having trouble keeping up on bnb lately :blush:)

daddiesgift, wow! thats such a life change with a big move like that! Are you american?military? (sorry if you already mentioned, im having trouble keeping up on bnb lately :blush:)

We are both American, my husband is Army. We have been living in Germany now 2 years. Its nice here but we miss America, we have not been back since we left. We were in Colorado before here and now we are suppose to be on our way to Arizona in August! My son has never been to America! Im not too worried about moving back there or leaving here, I will miss it here for sure but its okay. Mostly the moving with a baby while pregnant thing is not so exciting, and waiting for our car and all our furniture to make it from here to there in a good amount of time so we are not living on a blow up mattress too long :haha:. And getting all the things done we need to do before August is a stress!

Massive congrats Erin, that's amazing news. Can't wait to hear all about it.x

thank you all for the congratulations. it's safe to say the proposal was a huge huge surprise! i can't begin to explain to you how surreal this is..i am engaged! OH has known i've always wanted a traditional proposal and for whoever was going to propose to ask my dad before proposing, and this is exacting what OH did. OH's dad knew too but the rest of us had no idea!

he proposed earlier on today, the place we went on our first 'official date'. we had a very cheesy picnic 5 years ago today and every year we have a picnic at the same place providing it isn't raining! Charlie and Ruby were with us but were obviously oblivious to what was going on (surprisingly! :haha:) but it honestly could not have been more perfect.

omg i am engaged!!

How lovely ~ What a great suprise :wedding: Congrats

I would have a ton of babies if we could afford it and if maybe someone would have them for me :haha:

Im still SO exhausted everyday and morning sickness now comes in waves. Maybe having a baby so soon is harsher on the body cause symptoms and pains I had with my son later in pregnancy are coming so early now! My hands are already starting to swell where I have to take off my ring at night and I woke up from a nap and my hands were "Asleep". Im trying to drink at least 6-8 glass of water a day to help. I was really hoping to keep working out during this pregnancy so I hope I feel better soon!

Really anxious to find out what we are having! With us moving back to America in the next few months I REALLY want to go through these baby clothes and see if im keeping the boy clothes or getting rid of them for girl clothes!

Hope the 1st tri symptoms ease soon for you :flower:

Will you be getting an early gender scan? :shrug: We had one at 16 weeks, it was lovely & one of the best days of my life :cloud9:

Hope the 1st tri symptoms ease soon for you :flower:

Will you be getting an early gender scan? :shrug: We had one at 16 weeks, it was lovely & one of the best days of my life :cloud9:
[/QUOTE]

The care I receive here is really great so I am seen every 3 weeks as of now, sometimes less, but never more. So my next appointment Ill be 12w5d..which is too early for them to tell so im really hoping at the next appt. if its 3 weeks after that Ill be 15w5d and hopefully they will tell us lol. With my son at 13 weeks I could tell it was a boy but they would not say for sure. but they did 16weeks and after

^^^ wow that's really soon, I hope they can tell so you can get organised.

I was actually born on an army base in Germany, wonder if it's the same one??!!

MIL, SIL and I went to see a psychic the other day.... she predicted we're on Team Blue but then said "Does she have boys already?" So MIL was like yeah two young boys and she said "Maybe that's why I'm sensing boy she has a lot of boy aura around her. I do see a girl BUT I think she belongs to your daughter not your daughter in law". SO, when I was convinced this one was a girl I now am starting to think it is definitely another boy and I'm going to have my hands very very full :haha:

She also said that OH loves me very very much (a lot more than I know) but his ex leaving him for another man has actually made him put up a barrier, but we are together for a very very long time, but alcohol causes problems. That point was freaky because it's true and alcohol causes problems when I'm NOT pregnant and go out with friends, OH gets very insecure and thinks because I've had a few drinks I'll cheat on him - which I haven't and never will!

And that we are going to get married a lot sooner than we think and we will have money to do it.... a) we're not engaged yet, and b) cause we're pregnant again and he had to swap jobs money is really really tight so any potential wedding plans have been put off. BUT - this could mean promotion?? Can't wait to see if all these come true!

^^^ wow that's really soon, I hope they can tell so you can get organised.

I was actually born on an army base in Germany, wonder if it's the same one??!!

Oh no I go to a German doctor at a German hospital :) not too fond of military doctors and their pregnancy care is not so great. Im close to the Landstuhl Military Hospital tho that is where most babies here are born. My son was born in Birkenfeld, Germany and that is where I am seen for this pregnancy. But looks like this new baby will be born in Arizona!

MIL, SIL and I went to see a psychic the other day.... she predicted we're on Team Blue but then said "Does she have boys already?" So MIL was like yeah two young boys and she said "Maybe that's why I'm sensing boy she has a lot of boy aura around her. I do see a girl BUT I think she belongs to your daughter not your daughter in law". SO, when I was convinced this one was a girl I now am starting to think it is definitely another boy and I'm going to have my hands very very full :haha:

She also said that OH loves me very very much (a lot more than I know) but his ex leaving him for another man has actually made him put up a barrier, but we are together for a very very long time, but alcohol causes problems. That point was freaky because it's true and alcohol causes problems when I'm NOT pregnant and go out with friends, OH gets very insecure and thinks because I've had a few drinks I'll cheat on him - which I haven't and never will!

And that we are going to get married a lot sooner than we think and we will have money to do it.... a) we're not engaged yet, and b) cause we're pregnant again and he had to swap jobs money is really really tight so any potential wedding plans have been put off. BUT - this could mean promotion?? Can't wait to see if all these come true!

Ohh ~ How interesting, cant wait to find out if she is right? :shrug: Are you having a similair pregnancy so far?
Are you going to find out, or staying team :yellow:?

My Girls pregnancys were the same, so kinda thought it would be another :pink: & I was right :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->