'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

The two boys was the same... felt sick all the time, was only sick once, no dizziness, no tiredness, no nothing really....

This time I'm absolutely fine, I don't even feel sick, no really being sick, massive heartburn, my boobs and nipples have got huge (sorry for tmi! lol), I get dizzy a lot and cravings are different (beef and pepsi max with the boys and this time it's chocolate, cheese and jacket potatoes) .... so who knows :shrug:

I just felt girl the whole way through the scan like I felt boys with the boys and the picture is so different and the nub is definitely vertical rather than slanted. Find out hopefully on the 26th June if he/she isn't being stubborn and hiding

So what is up with this NUB guess thing? I can not figure it out lol does it have to be from 12 weeks? I know some people guess by which way head is tilted? So I uploaded a picture of bean ..from last ultrasound at 9W5D..so what do you think? GIRL OR BOY?? :haha:

The dots and lines is the doctor measuring the baby, so the dot on the left is the tip of head..dot on the right is bottom/legs. Just incase you cant tell what you are looking at the head is on the left :)

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
So what is up with this NUB guess thing? I can not figure it out lol does it have to be from 12 weeks? I know some people guess by which way head is tilted? So I uploaded a picture of bean ..from last ultrasound at 9W5D..so what do you think? GIRL OR BOY?? :haha:

The dots and lines is the doctor measuring the baby, so the dot on the left is the tip of head..dot on the right is bottom/legs. Just incase you cant tell what you are looking at the head is on the left :)

:pink:

i have no idea how 2 nub guess, however at 13 week with Emily she had VERY blatent girly bits :)

The two boys was the same... felt sick all the time, was only sick once, no dizziness, no tiredness, no nothing really....

This time I'm absolutely fine, I don't even feel sick, no really being sick, massive heartburn, my boobs and nipples have got huge (sorry for tmi! lol), I get dizzy a lot and cravings are different (beef and pepsi max with the boys and this time it's chocolate, cheese and jacket potatoes) .... so who knows :shrug:

I just felt girl the whole way through the scan like I felt boys with the boys and the picture is so different and the nub is definitely vertical rather than slanted. Find out hopefully on the 26th June if he/she isn't being stubborn and hiding

With my Girls, it was anything sweet, chocolate, full sugar fizzy drinks, cakes, biscuits etc etc! :blush:

And, like you...I was sooo dizzy (in fact that was why I tested!) I also was much more :sick: with my boys

I ran a thread before I found out I was expecting another Girl, it was a gender chart thingy, but worked with 2 out of 3 of my Sisters kids & 3 out of 4 of mine :thumbup: I will try & find it for you :winkwink:

As promised :coffee:~ These are the threads in 3rd Tri, but I also ran them in 2nd tri :winkwink:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/733079-those-know-gender.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...4388-old-wives-tales-boy-girl-poll-added.html

lol... well it said Henry should have been a girl but he's definitely all boy! :haha: hmm if I go by normal age it says boy, if I go by lunar age it says girl and the whole points ... with all three pregnancies I sort of fit into both categories lol :shrug:

Tell me about cakes! MIL keeps baking and I keep eating them all! Going to end up 50 stone if I'm not careful ;)

All my nub guesses were correct with mine but they say you can't really see it until 12 weeks ish. Xx

thank you all for your congratulations - i still cant believe it. i am well and truly on cloud 9!

i could have sworn Ruby was a boy as my pregnancy with her was so OH and i were surprised to find out we were having a little girl. is anyone staying team :yellow:? we'd love a surprise and have been considering it for (if and) when we have #3. since we have both Charlie and Ruby, i'd love to not find out next time but i have to be so organised i don't possibly know how i'd cope not knowing!

does anyone have a quinny zapp pushchair? i went out looking for a lightweight pushchair for Charlie today and i came across the quinny zapp. it seems to do the trick and reviews seem good, but i am wondering if anyone has had experience with it? we currently have an icandy peach for Charlie and Ruby which is amazing (though i am now in love with the icandy strawberry!), i am hoping to be able to wear Ruby in a carrier soon and a more lightweight pushchair for Charlie would be a little bit easier.

uk mummies, what are your plans for bank holiday monday?

You guys are super chatty, and I'm having a hard time keeping up. I'm am back at work full time (I take Rowan with me) and in the evenings I have a demanding toddler and baby.

Charlie- I guess :pink:

Today was a great day of firsts. We got Connor a big boy bed today, which he took to well, and Rowan smiled at me for the first time today

Now a couple picks of my cuties!!

Attachments

• 542029_3904573379321_1428847796_33511878_1212546014_n[1].jpg
    542029_3904573379321_1428847796_33511878_1212546014_n[1].jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 576337_3904576699404_1428847796_33511887_1783456389_n[1].jpg
    576337_3904576699404_1428847796_33511887_1783456389_n[1].jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 579288_3904573179316_1428847796_33511877_1623368543_n[1].jpg
    579288_3904573179316_1428847796_33511877_1623368543_n[1].jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC04265.jpg
    DSC04265.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 536455_3978551548729_1428847796_33542436_892840099_n[1].jpg
    536455_3978551548729_1428847796_33542436_892840099_n[1].jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
mum erin my friend had the Zapp before she had her third baby and loved it, great for out walking the dog (her babies are 5, 2.5 and almost 1) now she uses her icandy pear or slings the littlest and the bigger two walk (or her DH carries the 2.5 yr old in a manduca). I'm undecided about what to do re pushchair. I use a woven wrap or Beco butterfly with DS most of the time, although he's in the pushchair(Babystyle Oyster) more atm as my lower back is niggling, so I'm thinking of wrapping the LO and having him in the pushchair. But my friend has offered a swap as she'll not need the icandy when LO is born... not sure what to do. I guess we'll wait and see.

We stayed :yellow: last time but I said :blue: right from the start. From BFP this time I've said girl, I think we're going to find out this time though! I didn't want to last time but DH did so it's his turn to decide, although he does say it'll save him money if we don't find out (if we're :pink:, otherwise we have everything!)

Money is the reason why we're finding out now too. If he had stayed in his old job we said we weren't going to find out, but now money is a bit tight for a while we said we need to find out incase we need to buy girls clothes. Though MIL said if it is a girl we can just dress her in boys clothes for a while.... urm NO! I know it sounds silly but IF baby is a girl I want to buy headbands and nice shoes, dresses, leggings, etc etc Want her to look like a girl.

The majority of people on here and all my FB friends/my friends mum who predicts baby's sexes as a laugh and has a 100% record all guess girl - it's only the psychic who predicts boy. Can't wait until the end of June now! Hopefully baby will play ball and show his/her parts!!

Ooh I've heard a lot of people say the iCandy strawberry is lovely! .... I want a new pram I hate my iCandy Pear - I want a side by side one, mainly because Stephen is huge for the big seat and Henry wants to look out now too, so he's just stuck behind a chair. I really like the Cosatto stroller type ones.

i love those iCandy!!!! i would have loved the icandy pear!!! ....way too costly though :(

icandy are great, we love our peach. it is a little bulky but after all, it needs to be! i got to play with the icandy strawberry yesterday and i am in love, haha. it's so lovely!

i have a peach, best money we ever spent. im sanding it respraying it and buying a carrycot when i have baby no 3 :D

which colour peach do you have Vicky? we have black jack. i love the new peach 2 colours, berry bon bon especially!

I liked the peach too but when we tried poppy in the front seat she was huge in it and it wouldnt have lasted long, she was only 10 months and the lady in the shop said it lasts until there 3 and I thought no way, poppy is really tall but not massive!

Do any of you find the seats a bit small?

Hope everyone's having a good weekend? Can't believe ive only got 1 more weekend until baby will be here, crazy crazy!x

Can I join? I'm 10 weeks pregnant with number 2 and my daughter current 7 months old. There will be 14 months between them :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->