'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Ah fab not lOng now, I bet you're excited! I'm due in Sunday, have a sweep on Monday if I go over, but fingers crossed I start getting contractions soon x

Oohhhh anytime now for you then, exciting week ahead.xx

Getting nervous now but ino soon as the pain starts I'll have my baby soon enough eekkk! How you feeling? X

Exhausted, I'm not sleeping at all, just can't get comfy and pain free, all be worth it soon though.xx

how exciting for you both! can't wait to hear all your updates.

youngnimum, i've just realised your daughter is a day older than my son Charlie. our little ones are close in age! haha

You havnt much longer to go Hun, I'm looking forward to be achy free, do some light excersise then get horse riding again. Hopefully we start to get some nice weather an we can dress are newborns in some cute summer wear :)

Haha. Erin where you part of the december dreamer 2010 thread I joined it towards the end of my pregnancy all the girls are fab! X

i wasn't sadly. unfortunately i only found bnb 3 days before i delivered Ruby but it would have been great to have been on here earlier, especially first time around when i was having Charlie and very scared/daunted by everything

Aw that's a shame, it's nice having support from people who's going through the same aches an pains an due around the same time, where you part of a group with ruby?
I am part of a may group but I don't chat much cause I find it hard to keep up on my phone as you can probably tell with how little I comment in here :S x

i was in the april hatchlings as Ruby was due on April 20, but she arrived so soon after i joined bnb that i didn't make that many posts or 'friends'. when she was in hospital i would try and keep up as much as i could but bnb really became the last of my concerns! since she's been home i've posted a couple of times in the group but it's virtually non-existent now which is a shame, though understandable as everyone is busy with their new babies! i love this group though and im so glad i found it!

moving day is fast approaching so probably won't be back online until sunday. sassy, by the time im next online you may have your little boy - good luck with everything until i speak to you next!

hope moving goes smoothly!

Tomorrow is our 4th Wedding anniversary....in 4 years we've graduated college, miscarried a baby, relocated, had DS1, bought a house, and had had DS2....been together for 8 years...even more has happened in that time span...can't believe how fast this time has gone :wedding:

Happy Anniversary Guppy!

Being pregnant with an 8 month old really is tiring. :nope: I always wanted children and took forever and so much to have my son so Im grateful for the opportunity but Im really starting to worry that Im not going to be a good mother to two babies :cry: I know Ill make do but Im so tired lately and the baby is not even here. Plus Im not doing my wifely "duties" Im too tired for sex, cooking and cleaning is last on the list. I just get up in the morning and try my best to get as much done as I can while my son plays and watches cartoons. He really is getting into EVERYTHING. Just had to stop him from pulling down the curtains, plus he has learned to climb so you really have to keep an eye on him cause he will push his toy up to something and try and climb up it to get on whatever (table, couch,chair, attempting to climb over baby gate) Plus him not sleeping anymore and sleeping with us is about to drive me MAD! I told my husband if we are going to have two kids we need a king size bed cause Im tired of holding on for dear life so I dont fall off the bed. Sorry to be moaning I just about lost my mind last night. And we've been up since 5am (as usual) I miss the days when my son slept in his own bed in his own room for 10+ hours straight, I hope at his doctors appointment they can actually give me some advice on what to do about it.

I really love my son and love being a mother. I love having a baby but this one may just be the last, if not at least till these are in school. Everything happens for a reason so I know that this baby is coming for a reason and at this time for a reason but this time around Im taking birth control! :dohh:

Good luck hunny, how exciting.

I had my swept yesterday, lots of pain since but nothing regular :-( induction tomorrow anyway.xx

Sassy- i hope the sweep works and you dont need the induction! :dust:

YoungNImum-:dance: you got this! :bodyb:

daddiesgift- your worries are totally normal. :hugs: I know EXACTLY how you are feeling because i felt like that (and so much more) during DS2s pregnancy. I was so worried and i felt so guilty about not getting much done around the house and i also felt guilty for Isaiah...that i was taking time away from him. I spent A LOT of time crying and being anxious about having two-especially so close in age. I really didn't think i was going to cope. and tbh, i got to a point where i actually regretted getting pregnant (just being honest, but obviously i dont feel that way at all and love my little men :cloud9:) ...but ya know what? ...this came to a huge surprise to me, but adjusting to two babies was FAR easier than adjusting to one. It was a good surprise :D I def believe the transition from no kids to one kid was WAY harder than going from 1 to 2. I know that sounds crazy, but thats how the cookie crumbled. I think you will be happily surprised as well. Dont get me wrong, it is quite the juggle, but you will manage, and i can almost guarantee that at some point (maybe not in the next year or so) but at some point, you are going to want another ;) You can do this girl! It seems scary...we are afraid of the unknown. It has it's challenges, but this wasn't half as hard as i had previously thought it was going to be :hugs:

Hi ladies! I'm just lurking right now since I'm at work and found this thread. I'm 24 years old and I have a 13 month old son. I am now 18 weeks pregnant. So my kids will be 18 months apart. Thanks!

Guppy, thanks so much for that information. It was very helpful since I am feeling quite nervous with having 2 under 2.

Daddiesgift, i was going to reply but Guppy did it for me, she said exactly what i was going to :) you'll be brill hun!
Welcome lovebotlass! :)

I had my baby boy January 28th :)
It's been quite a long time since I got on!
My babies are 13 months apart
=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->