'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Zachary arrived at 04:50 this morning, super fast delivery and I'm still in a state of shock. He's gorgeous though and looks so much like Poppy.x

Congrats, I'll look out for your birth story, hope your both well x

congratulations sassy!

youngnimum, how are you doing? how is Rosalie? i bet Eva is loving being a big sister

Erin we are doing good, Eva is just doing her own little thing an isn't really investigating Rosalie lol she will kiss her good night but isn't really that keen on holding her, but when Rosalie makes her nosies Eva quickly turns an says baby with a shocked look, both girls are being very good for me thankfully.

Rosalie is finally starting to take a full 1oz at feeds, she has her heel prick on Tuesday x

Congrats Sassy!!!! :) Can't wait to see pics of your little man! :)

Hiii everyone else! Sorry I've been a bit awol, we just moved out of MILs to our own flat and BT took over a week to connect us! :dohh: How is everyone doing?? I'm feeling baby move loads now! He/She is such an active little thing!

welcome back Charlie! how was the move? i bet you're loving having your own space, i know we are. it's weird though not being surrounded by our families! glad you're experiencing the baby move and it's great that s/he is so active! have you managed to settle on a boy name yet? i know you were stuck on one last time we spoke about names.

registered with the doctor today and both tiddlywinks are healthy. they're both very small for their ages but are healthy regardless. Ruby has now been prescribed infatrini milk alongside her nutriprem2 as she is still tiny. can't believe she's 9 weeks tomorrow!

Hiii! :) Ahh you have moved now too?? How did that go and are you all settled? Yeah it's LOVELY! MIL still pops over a lot though and she still makes comments about certain things :dohh: Noooo no boys name! OH really loves Oliver and Oscar but I just can't imagine calling him that (if he is a him) .... I just don't 'love' anything like I loved Stephen and Henry (had no choice with Stephen as it's a family tradition lol but I still loved it).

Wow she's growing up really fast! What does the new milk do?

yes we moved on saturday! very last minute as OH starts his job mid-july but due to uni exams, the weekend was the best time for us to move. it wasn't too stressful but i have made it clear that next time i need a lot more notice! :haha: we are settling in well but it is strange as we're so used to being in a big city and now we live in a small village a few miles from Cardiff city centre. Oscar and Oliver are lovely names, as are Stephen and Henry :thumbup: what names do you like? Charlie's a great name to consider (;)) - though it's your name so you've probably ruled it out!

infatrini is a high calorie formula given to babies who are struggling with weight gain, malnourished and failing to thrive. Ruby is struggling with weight gain which is why she has been prescribed it, so fingers crossed she gets a little bit bigger!

Hello can I join you ladies?! I'm pregnant with my 4th... eek! this one and my youngest will be just over 12 months apart in age... double eek!!!

I have 2 boys and a little girl already, would love another girl! :) x

welcome! i'm Erin, i'm almost 19 and i have two children, Charlie who is almost 17 months and Ruby who is 2 months :wave:

Hiya! Ah another younger mum! I'm 22, will be 23 when this one is born :) x My three are 7, 4 and 5 months xx

it's great to meet another young mum! how old were you when you had your oldest? 15 or 16? are your elder two excited about their new brother or sister?

I had just turned 15 when I had him (I know, I know!) They love their new sister to bits, not saying anything about this one just yet though :). How did your little boy react to a little sister? x

i was 16 when i fell pregnant with my son so i can totally relate - people are so quick to judge! ugh, keep your nose out of my business! haha. i lost a lot of friends over my first pregnancy and even more over my second. it just goes to show who's really there in the end though doesn't it? i feel sorry for everyone who walked out of my life. i have two beautiful children who they won't ever meet. their loss though!

Ruby was born a month early and spent 33 days in the NICU/SCBU, so Charlie didn't really understand what was going on. we would visit her daily and we would tell him that she was his sister but it wasn't really until we brought her home a month ago that he knew she was actually staying! he's very protective though and when she makes even the slightest noise he's there shouting "baby baby baby" :haha: . he's so good with her, completely mesmorised by her, even to this day and often just sits next to me patting her head :cloud9: how about your boys? how did they react to Millie? beautiful name btw

Completely relate to the whole friends thing. Was very hard for me as I was moved to a girls out of school unit to carry on and do my GCSE's. All the girls there were either pregnant or trouble makers (bad mixture!) To this day only two of my friends have something to do with me, the rest walked away and are only now trying to contact me, but they can do one for all I care. :)

Oh bless her, glad she's doing well. I found that with my eldest when my middle one was born, he was very protective of him, shame it's gone the other way now though! They can't tolerate each other most of the time which makes it very difficult, our days are full of fighting and shouting at each other :( I'm the referee in their fights, and they try and play me off against my OH which is there soon to be stepdad.

They were so excited when Millie came home and both demanded cuddles! Novelty wore off for my youngest boy, he's going through a bit of a rough time age wise so is fairly hard to please right now, he gets very frustrated with Millie crying and is always demanding cuddles from me, he has moments of cooing over her though and gives her kisses when he thinks no one is watching lol.
My eldest is brilliant with her though, and helps me out so much, if I'm trying to get something done he offers to sit with her and hold her/play with her until I'm done, he's a very caring boy and it's really coming out, he's very protective of her.

My middle son is fine if it's just me, him and Millie though, he enjoys when just them to have a bath together and helps me to wash her and wash her hair, so I know there's no love lost between them, it's just he was babied quite alot by me and my OH, so there's bound to be jealousy issues. Hopefully they'll resolve the older they get :)

Thank you, my OH chose the name, and her middle name is in honour of my grandad bryan who sadly passed away 6 weeks before she was born. It was originally just going to be Millie Rose. Always loved the name Ruby!! But it just does not go with my surname! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->