'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Rosalie Victoria born at 19:17 weighing 6lb 12oz

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/crazyco-co/becec0a4.jpg

:cloud9: so adorable!!! Congratulations friend! :flow:

I love how waterlogged their fists are when they first arrive....oh, i can smell that new baby smell just looking at her :cloud9:

Congrats young mum, she's beautiful, well done.xx

Thanks girls she's such a doll! I cryed do much when OH told me we'd had another girl!

Sassy it's now your turn good luck x

Guppy- Thanks!:hugs: some days are better than others when it comes to how I think about all this! Today I am excited since Im having a scan :) I think it may be easier with #2 then #1 since now I know a little bit more and more of what to do then with my son. When he was born I went through a baby blues stage where I could not even sit him down if he even sniffled! And I always wanted to do everything "by the book" but now Im just going to do whatever gets the job done!

YoungNImum- congrats!! that was fast! I did not expect to see any babies born on here today! She is great, and has such a beautiful name!

Daddies gift, I thought I'd know more, be better prepared but I'd completely forgotten everything for those first few weeks! I remember thinking I should've written it all down with Tabitha!
You sound exactly like me, I felt like I couldn't be excited as I felt too bad about neglecting Tabitha. Couldn't be further from the truth! She loves her bro and clearly all e extra treats likes quavers and cheese I gave her to keep her happy whilst feeding Hayden have done her no harm!
Just think how good they'll be at sharing and playing together :)

Awww congrats youngNImum. She's precious.

So... 1 week til due date for me and, aside from my body feeling like it's hibernating and some very weird pressure pains up my fanwar, there's no sign of baby here yet. Getting so impatient. Desperately don't want to go overdue again xx

Thanks all she's such a petal, an everyone keeps commenting on her name which is nice x

Hi girls,

I'm in hospital being induced, still only 2cms dilated, first gel was inserted 20minutes ago, waiting for the pain to kick in now! Xx

Congrats on baby Rosalie!!! And Good Luck Sassy x

congratulations youngnimum, she has a beautiful name and of course, is beautiful too! sassy, good luck! can't wait to hear some updates.

we moved today :happydance: i feel like i havent slept for about a year, and im so exhausted and i feel like i don't really know my name anymore :haha: thankfully the move went without a hitch and it was pretty much plain sailing from the minute we left London. Ruby is sleeping in her own room night for the first time, so im a bit nervous and expecting her to wake up continually, but shes been fine since we put her down 30 minutes ago and fell straight asleep! it's hard to believe shes two months tomorrow and that Charlie is 17 months on thursday. time flies!

Good luck Sassy.Hope all goes well.

5 days til due date here and still nothing to report xx

Come on kitty, get a move on! I want t see more babies!!

How you doing Sassy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->