'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

i think Amelia will come on monday or tuesday - a jubilee bank holiday baby! aside from being overdue, how are you?

youngnimum, Rosalie is beautiful. it's great that Eva is being so sweet, Charlie reacts in a same way to Ruby. it's great to hear from you too.

daddiesgift, do you have names planned for each gender or are you waiting until you find out? my guess is girl :thumbup:

Will they induce you if you go anymore over? I know they dont like women to go a week or two over due..lets hope you wont be waiting that long!!

mum_erin- thanks for the guess! the last two scans were not so great and we could barely see anything since baby was laying odd so I dont have a scan picture to upload for guesses :nope: my great friend who had a baby a week before my son, who is now due a week before me (guess we are fertile at the same times a month :haha:) just found out today she is having another girl! So now im REALLY excited to find out what we will be having.

We picked out names that we both liked then wrote them down and put them in a hat by gender and let my son reach in and bring two out, first and middle name so its kind of like he picked the names :winkwink: if we let him say now it would be either no, my or momma since thats all he can say :haha: so if its a boy we will have

Lucas Aidan

and a girl will be (still figuring out how to spell)

Madalyn Annelise

:flower:

ooh Kitty I feel for you - I was 6 days overdue with Henry and that was bloody awful! Hopefully, she comes this weekend!

Rosalie is gorgeous!! Congrats :)

ahh daddiesgift - jealous you get to find out so soon! We find out on the 26th (if baby plays ball!) Everyone after seeing the scan is sure it's a girl but I think it's another boy!

Well Im really being quite skeptical..Im really REALLY hoping we find out next week. I go every 2-3 weeks in general so its not a gender scan but if they see they will tell you. The baby has been naughty last two times and in such odd positions I was able to see the back and thats about it!

I have a feeling girl cause with my son very early on you could see his bits and every time the doctor has looked this time she says she cant tell so it makes me think nothing is there to see! But then again she does act odd when we get to talking about how much I want a girl and he thinks its a boy. She has not said anything but just seems she is nice to me cause she doesnt think it is a girl. My husband saw this too. So we will see!! Im so ANXIOUS I could just go camp out outside the office till next friday!!

On another note I got to sleep in this morning! 8:09! :haha: My husband is in the military so every morning he has to go to physical training (work out) and today was family PT day, so he took my son with him. I decided to stay back and try and sleep but I woke up every 30 mins from 5:30am when they left to check the clock and see if they were back :nope: I complain about my son being so attached but Its mostly my fault. Ive never had anyone take him before, not even my husband with out me! They did not have far to drive but I kept thinking what if they wreck!! Before this :bfp: I would go to the gym everyday about an hour and leave my son with my husband but I always did during nap time. I want to have time off and find a baby sitter sometimes but I just cant think of leaving him with anyone! So when they got home I felt so sad that I did not go and I know Im crazy :wacko: I felt like my son looked older! :wacko:

This new baby sure is in for a ride!

welcome :wave: i'm Erin, i'm 19 and i am mum to 17 month old Charlie and 11 week old Ruby.

sorry i've been a bit quiet over the past few days ladies. i hope you're all well and if you're in the UK, i hope you enjoyed the jubilee and bank holiday. we spent it back in London with our families and we were close to the main celebrations so it was definitely a great few days. we're now back in Wales and it's good to be home!

Ruby does not appear to be gaining weight what so ever despite being on nutriprem2 and infatrini. i think i'm going to make an appointment with our doctor just to make sure everything's okay and that there isn't an underlying cause or problem. she eats regularly, is a happy little girl and is very much like Charlie was at her age and he is smaller too, so for now i am not overly concerned for now.

OH and i have pretty much made the decision that we're not going to try for anymore children. it's something we're both happy with and we may change our minds, but we're not going to be trying for at least the next 5 years if we do change our minds. as i said we're happy with the decision and mutually agreed that we won't have any more children. we may of course change our minds as time progresses but for now we're thinking for the future as just a family of 4 :)

hiii everyone!!

Not been on much - has Kitty had Amelia yet?

I am starting to feel so ill :( I constantly feel nauseous and tired (even when getting a full nights sleep!) and the need to eat ALL the time :( Baby is also moving all the time! It just doesn't stop moving!!! Henry is now walking! ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I would upload the video I got but don't think it will let me!

Did everyone have a good bank holiday weekend? xx

She has Charliekeys :)
I remember upto about 22 weeks I felt exactly the same, starving then really sickly then having to hold my breath changing every stinky nappy! It'll pass soon hopefully :)
I found eating dry things like bread sticks really helped

we had a great b.h weekend Charlie, hope you and the family did too!

i've been looking at universities etc this afternoon, what a headache that's given me :dohh: it's so confusing!

Was a bit boring really .... weather wasn't great so didn't do much! Plus just can't shift this tiredness :(

Ooh what you looking to do? I'm studying English Literature at The Open University - fits in with my demanding lifestyle :haha:

looking to do psychology. it's what i've always wanted to do so hopefully i'll be able to get there one day! i haven't looked into the OU but have considered it as it does seem the most practical route. thankfully, despite having had Charlie during my AS levels, i have got 4 A2's and an AS level, so really hoping i can do the degree some how. :haha: to every one who ever said i'd just be another statistic!

Well done!!! :) You should be really chuffed that you want to do a degree especially with two small children!!

aw thank you! OH graduates in just over a month so hoping i can do the same in 3 years :thumbup:

This one is due 25th Jan 2013 so by then il have a 4 year old, a 17 month old and a newborn x

congratulations and welcome eviestar, it's great to have another person in the group :wave:

Welcome Eviestar! :)

Erin - there is no reason why you can't! :)

Has anyone heard how Sassy is doing?

i havent heard from her though i have seen her online. sassy, i hope you're all doing okay! we miss you and can't wait to hear some updates on both Poppy and Zachary :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->