'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

I have a double and really still need it, but then theres only 11 months between mine!

Kelly - I have a Nissan qashqai and love it, plenty of room inside and the boot is massive.

I busy packing again, we're moving in 2 weeks!! Both kiddies are full of colds so it's hard getting anything done.x

Buggy wise - I have an out and about nipper 360 ... we had an iCandy Pear before and I absolutely HATED it! I needed a double too as Stephen was only 10 months when Henry was born. Even now Stephen gets tired and will need to climb in - so I'm going to babywear her for a few months and get Stephen onto a buggy board/walking more. I don't want to suddenly just put her in it and then he's like 'hang on a minute that was my seat?!'

Car wise- we have a ford focus and is big enough for us :) I really want a megane scenic (i think it is) or a picasso - the space in the back is HUGE

Random question Charlie but can you fit 3 car seats in your focus? I don't think I could in our qashqai.x

I'm either going to get the air bag turned off in the front (OH can fit in the middle in the back) OR, all three car seats do fit in the back together ... but it would mean Stephen's seat having to be in the middle - not really quite sure yet? :shrug:

Yes maybe I should wait until number 2 arrives before I spend a fortune on a double.

We have a freelander and it's great but still not big enough lol! Thinking of getting a 7 seater as we go on holiday with grandparents a lot. Can car seats go on those back back seats though as I'm not sure that they could?!

Forgot to say we do have dogs as well so it's not just all baby bits taking up the space lol! The dogs take up the boot!

Hi ladies, can I join please?!?!?

I am 8weeks pregnant with no3 at the moment, ds1 is 7.5yrs and ds2 is 18 weeks :/

Starting to think I'm crazy, especially when the tiredness hits! If I went full term there will be 11months between them approx, however both previous have been preemies so consultant said the target is 34 weeks here so if that's the case will be exactly 10months between them xxxxx

Hi!
Welcome to the group! We're not the fastest moving group (cos we have so many young ones between us all!) but if you have any questions just ask away :)

I have 12 months 5 days between my 2, and yes you are crazy, completely insane but its worth it :) :)

Heeey Welcome :)

I have 10 months 6 days (would have been 10 months if the little man decided to come on his due date haha) between my two and there will be a small gap between the boys and this baby too (nearly 15 months between the youngest and her and 25 months between the eldest and her).

I agree wth Michelle - we're all crazy but it's definitely worth it! :)

11 months between mine and yes you are crazy but it's totally worth every second!x

hi girls!

update from me,Louie is almost 3 months now and its literally the perfect baby he is so so well behaved,hes completely opposite to how oscar was hes very quiet and likes to sit and have cuddles with me,at this age oscar loved being jiggled up and down by dan and lots of stimulation and noise!

He sleeps too which is good! goes down at 7:30ish through too 11 has one bottle before i go to sleep,sleeps until 4ish another few ounces then wakes up around 8am.

He has a 2 hour nap most days at the same time as oscar,hes literally just slotted in to oscars routine its so strange,did anyone else find this??

Im finding it alot lot easier these days,and without bragging im quite proud of myself for keeping so calm and collected,dont get me wrong there have been days where ive wanted to run away because theyve both been whinging/crying all day long and i havnt had a second to myself,but there few and far between.

Oscars amazing with him too.

Infact its oscs behaviour at the moment im strugelling with! her used to hate being in our bed but the last week every morning at 5am hes woke up screaming to come in to bed with me?? :s not sure what thats about.

His tantrums and whinging are driving me nuts aswell but ahh well its all forgotten on a friday night when i get my "wine time" :rofl:

all in all im very lucky ive got 2 very well behaved little boys,all the credit goes to them really!! the house is clean were all washed and dressed everyday (somtimes lunchtime) ;) and were all still relativly saine :haha:

hope your all well xxx

I know it's flown by! It's such a content lil bubba now.x

You ladies still have people joining you? I'm due next month and my daughter will be 15/16 months old when her sister arrives.

:hi: bookity!!

Lydia - it's probably an attention thing - just ignore the bad behaviour/tantrums and reward the good behaviour. Give him lots of cuddles and kisses etc and it should pass *fingers crossed* :)

:wave: Hope everyone is well ~ I promise to be back soon :flower:

Busy organizing the BIG move, we leave Australia in a week!!! :help:

Am also trying to prepare a bit for Christmas :xmas4: I think the retail therapy is helping with the stress right now!! :dohh:

DS1 is 22 Months old today & DD2 is now 7 months & almost crawling!! :baby:

Wow Kelly that's so soon. I hope everything is coming together.xx

Yaaay Kelly on coming back to the UK .... I warn you it's COLD right now :haha:

How you feeling Charlie? Can't believe how quickly your pregnant had gone, seems like just yesterday you found out you were having a girl. Can't wait to hear how it is having 3 :wacko:

hi ladies how is everyone
was wondering whats the best double pram to get that doesnt
take so much space up
also i found out baby is a Girl :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79