'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Thanks Girls :flower: Yes, the cold....Just about to order coats for the Girls!!! :haha:

hi ladies how is everyone
was wondering whats the best double pram to get that doesnt
take so much space up
also i found out baby is a Girl :pink:

Congrats on :pink:

My pram is the BG city select, love it & folds pretty compact, for a double :winkwink:

How you feeling Charlie? Can't believe how quickly your pregnant had gone, seems like just yesterday you found out you were having a girl. Can't wait to hear how it is having 3 :wacko:

Yeah really good actually ... she's been low throughout and having a bit of trouble walking properly now lol (as well as heartburn so she better be born with hair :haha: ) but, it's not for much longer! She gets her one weeks eviction notice tomorrow ;)

Eek the closer we get to birth day the more I worry .... like how do you get three dressed quickly and timing everything right and getting out. Also panicking she's going to be another reflux baby like Henry etc. OH keeps saying not to worry she may be nothing like him, but as you have experienced it is so difficult - so makes it hard not to panic!

Hun you'll be fine you can do it with 2 what's 1 more??

I worried too about another reflux baby and Zac has it worse than poppy ever did but you just have to get on with it! The first 3 months go so quick however hard they are.

Soooo what you going to try to evict bubba? X

Walking ...
dtd (When OH is actually ever home! He works very very long hours! :( ),
I would try pineapple but worried about the after affects lol,
Spicy food .. you know the 'tried and tested' methods :haha:

Wouldn't touch castor oil though :(

I read that actually digesting sperm can help, I tried to get my OH to participate in this but he said he didn't want to be an experiment!! Lol silly man!! But he was rather freaked out Dtd when I was preggers with both mine!!

Speed bumps and going down a zip line worked for me with pops :rofl:

Nothing worked with Zac.x

See we didn't try anything with Stephen and he was a bit early .... we tried EVERYTHING (well except a couple of things) with Henry and he was 6 days late - he wasn't having it at all :haha:

Hello I'm 7 weeks pregnant and have a 9 month old daughter. Is it too soon to join? Will have about a 17 month age gap.

How you feeling?xx

More nauseous than I was with Sara but not too bad. But I don't know how I'd cope if it was any worse. The other day I wasn't able to feed her breakfast cause standing up made me want to hurl so she sat on the futon and ate a rice cake while I lay down.

Any tips surviving ms with a little one? Or changing pooey nappies? Lol. The first one I said I can see the advantage of waiting til toilet training to have another baby! Or getting pregnant sooner so ms has passed before the weaning poos start :haha:

:hi: NDH :) and congrats!

Sorry you're feeling rubbish! I had awful ms with my first but hardly any with my 2nd!

Get a peg for your nose lol and don't worry if your lo has to "make do" for some meals, it won't do any harm.x

Hope all you ladies are well! Im sooo ready to get this baby out! But I have 6 weeks to go till my due date :nope: What all can I try?? With my son I think sex and pineapple worked :haha: but Im just not really in the sex mood lately! Guess I better get on with it. I got some raspberry leaf tea tonight, so Ill be drinking that daily!

Im getting anxious and a little scared, mostly for my son. At this point Im thinking a newborn would be easier than an attitude ridden 13 month old running around the house being a tornado! I feel so bad sometimes cause I have no patience for my son anymore :nope: I hope its just being pregnant since lately anything anyone does irritates me, Im scared how my mood will be once baby comes and I really cant sit down and eat or do anything. I have to say this will be it for me for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time I need to forget how the baby/toddler stage is and how it is to be big and pregnant :haha: Pass the birth control this way!!

:rofl: I said the same thing about birth control when I was very pregnant with my second. Then 15 months later I had my third (girls are all 15 months apart) :rofl:

Hey all.. Hope your all well..

NDH when i was preg with my son I ended up hurling into my daughter pjs cuz i was changing her diaper and she had pooped.. not my finest moment lol.. so i cant help you there...

Hey, I haven't posted in a while, but now that it is getting closer and closer to my due date I am suddenly worrying about the age gap between our two babies. My daughter has just turned 13 months and our baby is due in 6 weeks! Im scared. I hope you dont mind me joining you guys?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->