'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Hi sailors girl,

Wow 6 weeks? That'll fly around! Spend these last few weeks enjoying your last moments as a family of 3.

Mine are 11 months apart and it's amazing, i love it and so glad we had them so close! The first 3 months were so so hard but now I'm finding it a breeze (most days).

Any names for your lo?x

Im looking forward to being a family of three again, Islas daddy gets home next week and it just been the two of us since July, I plan on having lots of family days throughout these last few weeks.

Wow 11 months! That must have been difficult, and fun. It must be amazing seeing them grow up together now? I am so excited that they will be close in age, but also grateful that hubby will not be deployed at all for at least a year!

Ooh and I see you have one of each too! Are they very different?

xxx

Ahhh wow. That'll be even more special! We had loads of family days out before Zac came along, I'll also treasure that!

It's the best thing in the world seeing them together, his face lights up whenever pops goes near him and plays boo etc with him, it the cutest thing ever! She also gives him his dummy when he cries!

Yep they're very different! Pops slept through from 5 weeks, Zac is still up 1 million times per night! She was shy, he loves attentions from anyone, they both had dreaded colic and reflux though!

You all ready for baby?x

Sailors girl- ours are around the same age and were due around the same time this time! My husband is also in the military. I'm pretty terrified about having another as my son is a little clingy tornado but I am ready to just "get it over with" and have new baby and get a schedule routine started.

Sassy ... If you have had a reflux baby already do you know if there's a strong link any other children you have will suffer? I'm really really panicking she's going to have it :( And starting to worry how I will cope with it all over again :(

Unfortunately Charlie I have just been home by Zac's consultant that there is a link, I'm not so sure, for mine it's correct but I know a few people who have had 1 reflux baby and 1 not!

Fingers crossed your lo doesn't have it :-(

Nope, I am not ready at all. Physically we are pretty much sorted we just need to pick the pram up, and I want to blitz the house. But I don't feel ready at all. It may be different when hubby gets back but at the moment I feel like I still have months and months to go lol.

I've heard reflux can't be hard work? Is that when they are very sicky?

Wow daddies gift how close is that! How has your pregnancy been? Has your oh been around much?

Xxxx

Unfortunately Charlie I have just been home by Zac's consultant that there is a link, I'm not so sure, for mine it's correct but I know a few people who have had 1 reflux baby and 1 not!

Fingers crossed your lo doesn't have it :-(

eeek! Okay well at least I'm prepared now lol - Thank you! :)

Wow this thread has been busy. We are also due in 6 weeks but my ds is a little older as he turns 2 in just over a week.

My son had horrible reflux :( so I hope it's not true for us! I think it may be "easier" the second time since I now know the signs and a few things to do to help. It's just when they are uncomfortable and spit up A LOT they can be colic as well which is AWEFUL!

This pregnancy has been lots different than first but overall I'm just ready to get baby out! I'm sure once we take him home and I'm alone with both babies ill want him back in there :haha:

My husband deployed when I was 6 weeks pregnant with our son and came home when he was nearly four months old. I got pregnant this time about three months after he got home from Afghanistan oops :haha: so its been very different having him here this time! He's been helpful but with my moods I'm surprised he's doing as good as he is! We recently pcsed from Germany to America where I left first so we were only apart a month and a few weeks here or there for training.

I'm sort of worried about him and a newborn since when he came home our son was playful and settling himself well he has no idea how hard newborns here! I'm sure he"ll adapt quick... I hope!

hey ladies ok if I join? will have a gap of 14 months :)

re reflux - i know people with first child with reflux and second not and the other way round - better to have one with reflux first I think lol! mainly the people I know who had second child with reflux refused to bend to the reflux way and therefore had a terrible time! whereas with first child I think you adapt more..

M has silent reflux but I think is ready to come off meds - so we'll try when she gets to 10 months :)

Hi ladies, can I join you please?
I have 2 girls with a 21 month age gap, both have CMPI and dd2 also reacts to soya and has reflux! Dd1 is finally starting to tolerate dairy at 2.5yrs which makes things a tad easier :) xx

Was skyping with my grandma today and thought I'd share a conversation we had. She asked me if we planned to have another baby so soon. How do you answer a question like that? Lol. Well grandma we tried to get pregnant for two years before conceiving Saranna so we decided to have unprotected sex after she was born in case it took a while again but surprise it only took 5 months after my periods came back. I should have said that to see her reaction :rofl:

:wave: Hi ladies, can I join in?
I have a 3 year old daughter and a 21 month old son. There is 17 1/2 months between them.
I'm also pregnant with my third, there will be about 26 1/2 month between my son and our next. We are planning on staying team yellow :)

My little ones are all 15 months apart. I had 3 babies under 2.5 years old!!!

Wow, how is that 3beans?x

My oldest was ~31 months and my middle was ~15 months when my third baby was born. I was pregnant at 6 months postpartum with each baby. Life was busy!! But lots of fun! All 3 are really close! Baby #4 will be ~3.5 years younger then my third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->