'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

welcome to all the newbies, i find it sooo hard to catch up with this thread :s hope everyone and babies/bumps are well x

I saw you had posted Charlie and thought "this better be a birth announcement!"
Car drive in bumpy road whilst having sex and eating a vindaloo?

sex first, then drive, then vindaloo, i think that would be the easiest way to do it :)

:wave: Welcome newbies

Charliekeys, hope LO hurrys up for you :baby::cloud9:

Love your suggestion x michelle x :rofl:

Well, we have left Western Australia & are now VERY happy to be back home in the UK :thumbup:

Welcome back Kelly! You all settled in?

Charlie any sign of that baby yet?x

Welcome back Kelly! You all settled in?

Charlie any sign of that baby yet?x

Thank you hun :flower: We are very busy house hunting, currently living at my Mums

So may not get on too much for a while (again!) Miss you all & the chat

Hope you are all well & bubbas doing well :baby:

Yaaaaaaay for being back!!! :) Are you happy now you're home?? Well ... it will be even better when you have your own house but you know what I mean :)

Nooooooo No baby :( I was convinced she would be a late October baby ....she has other ideas!!! She just doesn't want to come and say hello to me :dohh:

Yaaaaaaay for being back!!! :) Are you happy now you're home?? Well ... it will be even better when you have your own house but you know what I mean :)

Nooooooo No baby :( I was convinced she would be a late October baby ....she has other ideas!!! She just doesn't want to come and say hello to me :dohh:

VERY happy to be home, cant wait to find a place & put down roots again :cloud9:

Hope little Miss hurrys up for you, November babies rock, im 13/11
:winkwink:

Well I had a bloody show last night (was only the size of a 1p though??) And, a few back ache cramps but that was it :dohh: She actually enjoys tormenting me :haha:

Any update Charlie??

Hope you find a house quickly Kelly, I'm currently living at my in-laws and it's hard work!!

Afm: Zac's started sttn, what a difference that has made! They both go to bed at 7pm avd dont wake up before 7am :wohoo: I'm still dream feeding though, I'll drop that once he's on 3 meals per day!

I desperately want a 3rd but I know my body will not be able to cope, shit situation!x

What does an engaged baby feel like? Literally she feels right in my foof/pushing into my bum :blush:, it really really hurts to walk, there's a lot of pressure and my bump has been rock hard for hours :shrug: Henry never really engaged until labour and Stephen ... well can't remember that far back :dohh:

Yeah we stuck with dream feeding with the until about 6/7 months old :) but yaaaaaaaaaaaay for sttn!!! It feels great doesn't it when you get a decent nights sleep! : )

Sounds like shes well and truly engaged :wohoo:

Zac was engaged from 31 weeks :wacko:

Hey all haven't posted in awhile I can't believe in a month in a half I'll have to baby girls my only worry is dd1 hating me when dd2 comes as dd1 is a major mommy's girl

Right ... well does this mean soon? :haha: Cause the pain of her pushing down there KILLS :( I need her to send that signal :)

wow a second baby engaging at 31 weeks!! That's good going Sassy :)

aww bbygurl she won't hate you :) You just adjust and take it slowly :)

Yep, my consultant was certain he'd make a really early appearance! Him being engaged made my SPd 1000x worse! Pops engaged at 36 weeks!

Hope it does mean she'll be here soon.x

exciting, hope you get plenty of good nights sleep before she arrives charlie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"