'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

aww Thank you! :)

My mum text me saying she'd seen the pics I put up of me and the boys on FB earlier ... and how my face had gone really puffy all of a sudden, and this happened to her the day before she had me and my brothers - so she is very convinced it will be in the next couple of days :) I really hope so!

thank god for this group...DS was born July 28th this year and new baby is due June 14th next year...I'm looking roughly at 10.5 months as an age gap but DD was born at 37 weeks and DS was born at 39 so could be even smaller xx

fingers crossed you pop soon so you get to meet your little princess and we get pics :D x

Hi chellebelle!
guess what, Hayden has started STTN!!!
6-6! sometimes he'll wake about 3 for a wriggle and looses his dummy but 9x out of 10 he goes back to sleep! he self settles for all his naps and loves his bed :)
Weaning is going fab too, he eats more than his sister and isn't at all fussy! Is really good at feeding himself fruit etc
Plus he is commando crawling around the house so quickly, kinda getting up on all 4s too so i'm sure it wont be long til we have a proper crawler

:hi: Chellebelle :) :) Congrats on your :bfp: !!

Michelle - yaaaaay Hayden!!! :) Henry wakes up all the time around that time searching for his dummy/talking/banging about, but luckily, he doesn't need me to get up, he just falls back asleep by himself eventually :) Sounds like your little man is doing really well too! Are you BLW?

no, just TW but loads of finger foods, mainly so i can let him get on with it while i have a cuppa lol! But he'll eat an entire 7 month jar in about 5 mins so its easy peasy! i have them both eating together all the time so i can have my cuppa :)

Is anyone else dreading fireworks tomorrow night?

haha he likes his food then!! yum yum!

urm yeah a bit - There have been loads of fireworks last night and tonight outside ... and it's not woken them, but worrying that as it's actually bonfire night tomorrow there will be even more .... :-/

my mum had mine last night, there were a few here, one even hit our kitchen window!
i'm just hoping most do them early as its new build estate and lots of little kids and babies... its the bloody teenagers setting them off everywhere thats a pain!
i know Tabitha will wake, and she is the worst to settle and will not sleep in our bed!

Hi all! Thanks to some lovely ladies writing on my thread I became aware of this group :) my LO is 3 months and I found out that I'm 4 weeks pregnant yesterday. Big shock but I am embracing it! Double buggy here we come xx

I think I may be in early labour ... I've had this dull back pain all day and every time it coes to my front (which isn't often) I get a really dodgy belly :blush: and my foof feels odd, I feel odd, and just generally crappy :( I'm just gonna see how it goes but have my midwife appointment tomorrow - if I'm not in labour I'm begging for a sweep!

OMG sooooo excited for you. Pm your fb address so I can add you please.xx

Hey - had a horrible night last night, was up from 1am puking and the other end :(

Then, my midwife appointment, she referred us for fetal monitoring as her movements have been hardly anything the last few days. So, we got there and she said that some women have a HUGE surge in hormones before labour so, that's why she thinks I was so ill. Then there were ketones in my urine - again another early labour sign and when I was hooked up to the machine, I was contracting every 10 - 15 minutes. They then went from 6-10 minutes at home. They've now become a bit irregular BUT still getting them ... but Stephen's early labour did this from this time and then they came back about 3/4am ... She said she expects she'll see us tomorrow or the day after at the absolute LATEST. Really hope she's right!! Oh and little madame is fine, she thinks it's just the quiet before the storm :)

fingers crossed!! heres hoping for a safe and as nice as can be labour and delivery for you x

I hope it's okay if I post here. I have a lovely almost 3.5 month old baby boy...hubby and I want to have another one...close in age :)

How did you all decided that you wanted another baby? And how did you guys all cope with that and telling your family. My family is very understanding and is willing to help us out...but I am afraid that they will be mad at us, for getting pregnant again...hubby keeps trying to tell me it's not their choice. I will probably not announce that I am pregnant (when I get pregnant) to anyone until the 13 week mark (if I can keep it in that long)...we had a threatened miscarriage when I was pregnant with my son...and a lot of trips to labor and delivery to stop contractions....so I am worried about this one as well.

I have talked to my midwife about it, and she has said that everything healed up great, and that we can start trying whenever. :) I know it's a personal decision, but do you guys think we should or shouldn't. Little man is great, and sleeps all through the night and everything...

And I am a stay at home Mom, I handle all the finances and everything looks great. I know where every penny in the account goes, all of our bills are up to date...and we can afford to have another one. I would just like some input please :) especially what made all of you decide to try for another baby?

Thank you,
Stephanie

Oh and it did take us about 2 years to conceive little man, I really hope it doesn't take that long again...but if we do decide to try...we are just going to go for it....and not symptom spot at all...

Hey kitty,

I'll try and answer some of your questions! My 2nd wasn't planned, we do want an 18-24 month gap between 1 and 2, not 11 months :wacko:
I kept the pregnancy from everyone until 12 weeks. I was worried about family/friends reactions but they were all fine, got lots of the usual "omg" "your mental" "rather you than me" but I took no notice! Anyone close to use know we'd previously had 4 miscarriages do they were just made up that we'd been blessed with another baby however soon it was!

Personally if you and your husband want another straight away,who cares what anyone else thinks? Your clearly have it all sorted with finances etc so why wait??

I've found having 2 do close together wonderful, it's really pretty easy, my baby just adores my toddler and She is so good with him!

I love it so much we're currently debating a 3rd!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->