• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

lovely to hear such positive feedback on having lo's close together - they are all gorgeous!

:wave: Hi my lovelies :wave:

Hope all mummas & bubbas are doing well :flower:

Congrats on the new babies :baby: & pregnancies :bfp:

We have been busy here, have put an offer in on a house....all was going well & hoping to be in for Christmas (ive been so excited) Now the seller wants date to be middle of January :growlmad:

HI ladies - just wondered how many of your lo's close in age share a bedroom? and if they do - when did they start sharing? was it after a while or once the littlest reached 6 months? Thanks!

Congrats on the new house Kelly, we've just exchanged on ours and sooo desperate to get in for Xmas so I know how you feel!

Mine have never shared a room and I don't intend for them too, mainly because my eldest is such a great sleeper and Zacs still waking a lot in the night that it wouldn't be fair to have her sleep disturbed, but that's the only reason.x

Not sharing a room yet. Younger will probably be with us in our room for up to the first year (no less than 6 months). Then they'll share a room (hopefully) until the older outgrows her toddler bed.

Thanks - we have a typical British 1930s semi 3 bed you see and one room is dhs office which is essential as he's self employed - looking into costs to build an office outside or covert the loft, rent an office elsewhere etc its so beyond our budget (we hadn't expected me to be on extended unpaid mat leave altho are delighted with our lovely surprise baby) so we were wondering about the two of them sharing at least for a few years until we can save up or work out another office arrangement -a few of my friends lo's share but there is a bigger age gap (2 years plus)

hmm

My twins share a room and probably will for a long time since they're both girls, but I think it would be different with siblings of different ages. If I had another baby (not happening btw!) I would have a crib in my bedroom until he/she was consistently sleeping through the night and then I would put the baby in to share with my older son.

Hello, can I join you ladies? My age gap will be 19 months and I have s girl, having a boy :)

Really looking forward to it actually, am I mad not to be scared? Lol. Just can't wait to have another little baby and introduce him to Isabelle. Although I did cry when I found out I was pregnant again. We had planned to wait a few more months but I guess it wasn't to be. And now I think this age gap is a great idea!

Welcome little lady, I have 11 months between mine and I love every second of it!

Congrats on team blue, I have a girl first then a boy too! Any names picked out for your little man?x

Hi ladies. I haven't been around much again but I wanted to let you know that I have had my baby boy!

He arrived on 19th November at 16.15 via cesarean section. He weighed 6lb 8. We have called him Cohen <3.

His big sister loves him and showers him with cuddles and kisses. I love this small age gap....officially 14 months for us :)

Anyway I hope all you ladies are doing well and babies are happy and well.

Xxx

Congrats Sailor!! What a lovely age gap! Mine is 15 months, my second daughter was born just a few days before your little boy! My daughter kind of ignores the baby for the most part and when she does approach her she isn't very gentle... Your daughter is good with "gentle" though? That's awesome!

Congratz sailor. My daughter was born November 19th 2011 @ 6lbs 8ozs.

Lots of new babies! How lovely, I always wanted a winter baby so I could snuggly them up all warm! Maybe next year :rofl:

Hope all the bubs and big brothers/sisters are settling in well.x

Congrats on the new babies :baby::cloud9::baby::cloud9:

HI ladies - just wondered how many of your lo's close in age share a bedroom? and if they do - when did they start sharing? was it after a while or once the littlest reached 6 months? Thanks!

Mine did share a room for a while, but they kept waking one another up! :dohh:

Ty Rowan but I haven't had this baby I'm pregnant with I was talking about my daughter I had last year. Just thought it was cool that sailors baby was born this year on my daughters first birthday weighing the same amount as dd did. I've been having contractions n in the starting stages of labor so hopefully not to long n I'll have my two little ones close in age

hi, Gift is 7months while i'm 5wks preg. She will be 15months when her sibling will arrive, got d bfp this i was happy cos i ttc for 2yrs before i conceived Gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->